Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra (5428 Views)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Governorship Appeal committee has upheld yesterday’s disqualification of six aspirants.

The six, who include the former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Prof. Charles Soludo, and the immediate past Secretary to the Anambra State Government, Oseloka Obaze, were disqualified by a screening panel.

The appeal panel, which was chaired by Chief Tony Ojielo, reportedly entertained appeals from all the disqualified, but the chairman thereafter told reporters that they lacked merit and the Committee had no other option than to affirm their disqualification. No details were made available.

The others who were disqualified are Emmanuel Nweke, Ogbuefi Tony Nnachetta, Chinedu Francis Idigo, and Dr. Chike Obidigbo,

In addition to Chief Ojielo, other members of the appeal panel were Bala Bako, Secretary; Dr. Mic Adams 11; High Chief Ogometu Ukpenetus; and Hajia Hadiza Aliyu Gogori.

Following yesterday’s events, those who were disqualified were given the opportunity today to make their case to stay in the race for the November gubernatorial election.

Those who have so far scaled the hurdles are Hon. Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Nwogbo, Paul Odenigbo, Hon. Uche Lillian Ekwunife, Chief Willie Obiano, John Nwosu, John Okechukwu Emeka and Nwachi Patrick Obianwu.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=soludo&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CFgQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsaharareporters.com%2Fnews-page%2Fapga-appeal-panel-upholds-disqualification-soludo-and-five-others-anambra-governorship-rac&ei=6vMPUpL2JrLB0gXv-4CQBA&usg=AFQjCNGk6Xx5c4QQloM3WZKqfxrk8XFWxQ
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by k2039: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Final nail in the coffin. RIP

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Just heard it on the news. Soludo must have thought he was about to delve into politics in a sane society. How the fuc/k can a state blessed with such a son discard him by the way side and go for second best? Just watch and see what we end up with.

I give up walahi! sad

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Rochero(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Guess there are other available parties wishing to have you in their fold.sowi
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
RIP APGA!!! I hope all the members of the committee can now get a new job since they killed APGA. I have never trusted that fraud Peter obi.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
And you'd think the educated youth in Anambra -who know exactly what is at stake for us as a people- would make their voices heard and hence force these crafty self-centred politicians to revisit criminal their decision! undecided
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by bushwailo: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: RIP APGA!!! I hope all the members of the committee can now get a new job since they killed APGA. I have never trusted that fraud Peter obi.
You dont trust Peter Obi but you trusted APGA undecided

I told you guys that Soludo cannot do business with Obi
Obi is a crude gutter politician.

Even if Soludo wins with APGA he won't have Obi support
And will loose the Gov elections
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
I can only laugh at this stage. Ngige all the way!!!!

A vote for Ngige is a vote for development.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by emiye(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Spits on APGA, if not for ACN, a one party state we would have by 2015.

No sophistication at all by this useless apga, after 2007 elections, PPA with 2 governors was technically stronger than ACN (1 governor), but where is PPA today?

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Soludo should not allow these sadists kill his mandate. PDM is the next option, he needs to mobilize Atiku and the 9 governors. They can support him financially and otherwise. The massive outcry over Soludo's disqualification shows he has the people's mandate and this is his only shot. He should fold his sleeves, enter the field and get it. Peter Obi should be ready for a big shocker. RIP APGA

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by emiye(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: Soludo should not allow these sadists kill his mandate. PDM is the next option, he needs to mobilize Atiku and the 9 governors. They can support him financially and otherwise. The massive outcry over Soludo's disqualification shows he has the people's mandate and this is his only shot. He should fold his sleeves, enter the field and get it. Peter Obi should be ready for a big shocker. RIP APGA

I thought you people hate a party with northern origin, why Atiku's PDM?

14 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by bushwailo: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: Soludo should not allow these sadists kill his mandate. PDM is the next option, he needs to mobilize Atiku and the 9 governors. They can support him financially and otherwise. The massive outcry over Soludo's disqualification shows he has the people's mandate and this is his only shot. He should fold his sleeves and get it. Peter Obi should be ready for a big shocker. RIP APGA
grin grin grin
Some of you make me laugh.
Look at how your shamelessly promoting prostitution

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe: Soludo should not allow these sadists kill his mandate. PDM is the next option, he needs to mobilize Atiku and the 9 governors. They can support him financially and otherwise. The massive outcry over Soludo's disqualification shows he has the people's mandate and this is his only shot. He should fold his sleeves, enter the field and get it. Peter Obi should be ready for a big shocker. RIP APGA

This is a season of laughter! Soludo should work with Atiku who ll contest against GEJ, your man?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
on a second thought, Andy Uba and pdp may be behind this cheesy cheesy I don't trust these niggas. Soludo must be ready to fold his sleeves and get this mandate even if it means rolling in the mud with these unambitous elements wanting to govern Anambra. I now begin to realize GEJ may really be dumb as being speculated because anybody that wins Anambra election will play a big role in 2015, and if Atiku who is wiser than him politically grabs Anambra then its a wrap. And don't expect rigging in this polls
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
emiye:

No, we are against Amala People's Congress entirely and Buhari particularly

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Imagine that! PDP don kill Soludo o!

This has nothing to do with APGA suspending Soludo.

PDP has its script and Peter Obi is acting it right.

1 Like

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
It's obvious that two-faced creep obi is more interested in covering his track than caring for Anambra getting the best......even when Soludo made it clear to him that he has nothing to worry about! Just how many skeletons has he got in his cupboard?
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
bushwailo:
grin grin grin
Some of you make me laugh.
Look at how your shamelessly promoting prostitution
It's called the dynamics of Nigerian politics, from Tinubu to buhari and the rest.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:

You are confused, bro. Take a cold shower tonight and relax. You really need it to get your vision and thinking right. You have been all over the place with this your Soludo like it's a done deal. Look at how it all turned out for your and your cohorts.

APC Ngige all the way!

We dey laugh o!

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by emiye(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
i guess the political strategy from your region is childish at best.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
It's obvious that two-faced creep obi is more interested in covering his track than caring for Anambra getting the best......even when Soludo made it clear to him that he has nothing to worry about! Just how many skeletons has he got in his cupboard?
my brother Peter Obi stole Anambra State dry, the state today is like it was 8 years ago or even worse. The man has stuffed enough cash in his fidelity bank that he does not know what to do with, that's why he has embarked on "money dashing" spree. I heard he paid off Victor Umeh with 8 billion naira to settle APGA.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
Prof Corruption: I can only laugh at this stage. Ngige all the way!!!!

A vote for Ngige is a vote for development.

I hope they listen.

APC is all about development. South-west is the testament of what APC is all about. Very soon SW will be close to what Dubai looks like today if the APC Governors continue as they are doing for the next 10-15 years.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by cKaiser: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
So what next?

Maybe he should join Frederick Fasehuns UPN, Gani Adams OPC, Uwazuruikes MASSOB or form his own

See how Soludo just got rubbished

2 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by jamesibor: 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Trust me folks, Peter Obi has got nothing to do with this. This is Victor Ume acting silly but he will be surprised on Monday as Obi's plan B will play out.

The reconciliation was apparently a hoax.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:
my brother Peter Obi stole Anambra State dry, the state today is like it was 8 years ago or even worse. The man has stuffed enough cash in his fidelity bank that he does not know what to do with, that's why he has embarked on "money dashing" spree. I heard he paid off Victor Umeh with 8 billion naira to settle APGA.

Your eyes don dey clear small small. Peter Obi is PDP, PDP is Peter Obi. Obi is there to steal and and spread the wealth within the PDP clique. There is a reason Peter Obi is in Abuja 4 days out of 7 days of the week with Jonathan.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by PaulJohn1: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
emiye:

Hehhehe grin
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by emiye(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Instead of whining, be proactive, join a moving train ,rather than stand in front of it.

4 Likes

Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by jamesibor: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Finally, it's gonna be a Soludo/Obaze ticket for APGA. Don't ask me how, just relax till next week.
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
james_ibor: Trust me folks, Peter Obi has got nothing to do with this. This is Victor Ume acting silly but he will be surprised on Monday as Obi's plan B will play out.

The reconciliation was apparently a hoax.
something fishy is going on. come to think of it even Peter Obi's oseloka obaze was also disqualified. We have not heard the last of this. I kinda want to believe you, Victor umeh has always been loyal to Ifeanyi. Uba, he may be the sellout here
Re: APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
emiye:
i guess the political strategy from your region is childish at best.

Very childish indeed. I don't know what he meant by "Amala Peoples' Congress. This people are lost and not coming back. This people are ready to vote against their interested with the way they are so deep in hatred.

I just hope they get it right in Anambra and other SE states so Nigeria's development can be achieved all over the SW and SE without leaving one area behind.

SW is the testament of what APC is all about with development springing up everywhere.

APC is all about development. PDP is the cancer ravaging Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.