Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch (7877 Views)

Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Waziri Replaces Hamman Tukur As TCN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch by beafroast: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2012
philip0906:
a term used for a collection of monkeys
Guy,u WOOCKET OO!
U na BAAAADT guy!
anyway,na true sha.
Re: PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch by hassey(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2012
bbpreye.:
What is PDP?
PDP MEANS PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
Re: PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch by intrepid: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2012
PHIPEX: Can someone tell me why this man waited till now to write and launch his book, what is special about age 77 that is different from age 70? My mind tells me that he wants to capitalise on his current position in PDP to corner more of our collected national wealth.
Do these ppl really write d books or they pay some freelancers to write for them and later claim authorship? I think the governors that honored it were the lazy ones who had nothing on their minds to do.
Re: PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch by intrepid: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2012
PHIPEX: Can someone tell me why this man waited till now to write and launch his book, what is special about age 77 that is different from age 70? My mind tells me that he wants to capitalise on his current position in PDP to corner more of our collected national wealth.
Re: PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch by eruditescholar1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
babamoha: PDP=peoples destroys party
PDP=pap drinking party
PDP=peoples demolitions party
Etc
PDP= papa decieve pikin. PDP=proper derogetory party
Re: PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch by Josephchuks: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Thief launched a book and a thief buys it. What biography of Tukur? That he was a thief successfully tutored his son and called another thief as chief launcher. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I DEY LAGUGH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch by Josephchuks: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Let us just be serious for once,if Tukur is a European or American,he would have put off this book launch at least for now considering his son's ordeal and implication at the on going oil subsidy scan hanging around his son's neck. Let me ask this question which no one has deemed fit to ask,does Tukur's biography book includes and explained that he is a father to a national thief? A thief that swindled Nigerians billions of dollars/naira that must have caused many death. If that book conveys such true part of Tukur's life,then will book one immediately but if not just consign the garbage to the dustbin.TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy Will Fail Unless APC Wins In 2015– Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes / "Test Your Popularity” – APC Challenges Fubara To Conduct LGA Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.