Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun (35496 Views)

Five PDP Governors​ Join Sheriff's Camp / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by argon500: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Five governors on the platform of People’s Democratic Party, especially those from the northern part of the country will soon dump the party for All Progressive Congress, Chief Odigie Oyegun, the National Chairman of the APC said in Benin City, Edo State, on Wednesday.

Oyegun said he has held meetings with the said governors and he (Oyegun) has directed them to start the formalities for defection in their various states.

“Let me reveal to you people today that very very soon, you will hear of an earthquake that will consume PDP in this country. As I’m talking to you people now, I have held meetings with some governors that want to join the APC from the PDP. Let me not release the cat out of the bag. But let me assure you that few hours to the presidential and National Assembly elections, the PDP canoe will sink.

“You can see that our President and his party PDP have engaged in one character assassination or the other, yet we are focusing on our campaigns of issues and not names calling.

“The hand writing is so clear , February 14th , 2015 is love day , that date is a special day for our party , as from that day Jonathan will start to park his belongings away from Aso Rock .

“The elections cannot be postponed and they cannot rig it either. Just go there that day, vote and protect it. It is evidently clear that PDP and Jonathan are running scared.

“It is laughable that an NSA, Col. Dasuki, that cannot advice the President on how to tackle insurgency in Nigeria, is calling for elections’ postponement.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/five-pdp-governors-will-join-apc-oyegun/

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Great....

Sai Buhari; this is one great chance for CHANGE to happen on 14/02/2015. Date and space have been bookmarked.

Jonathan Goodluck PhD can check back in 2019 for space. That presidential seat needs some CHANGE grin

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by temitemi1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wake up!!! U have been dreaming grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by eleko1: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
cool Una wey still dey inhale foul breathe from the clueless man,PORT NOW b4 the porter closed on 16th FEBUHARI cool

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by saintTim(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
which club is APC ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yeah...from the north
Always North.

18 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by FRANCISEKE1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by MissyDivah(f): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
#WeWantChange# #BuhariOsinbajo#

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by cycline404(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
The wind is blowing,
But i am not interested in changing the frame when the picture still remains the same!
APC should screen its decampers so they dont stain GMB

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
I'm sure GEJ is also about to join APC, at this rate smiley. Not sure that'll be allowed, though.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by bastien: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Names Or na wash

Click Like For The pix below

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by acidtalk: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
LATER THEY WILL SAY ACIDTALK IS A PROPHET OF DOOM.

I BROKE THIS NEWS FIRST ON THE 17TH OF JANUARY.

BELOW IS THE LINK AND MEMBER I TOLD.

https://www.nairaland.com/2098180/apc-presidential-rally-plateau-state/4#29874105

Billyonaire:
The generation of leaders that orchestrated that local mentality of nepotism are being pushed out of Nigerian politics. You mentioned OBJ, and his grievances with my President as being that of sharing positions. It wont happen again, that's why we are not letting Yesterday's men, into Aso Rock anymore. That Buhari of a man, is a relic of our Yesterday's politics, an ancestor with Milito-cabalocratic DNA muscled by the Greatest Fraud Ever liveth, funded by Boy Boy Rotimi

Small man, do you know you are actually opening the 'yansh' of the people you think you are supporting.

Never again, will we let Yesterday's men, with your 'position-sharing-ideology' to emerge a President of this New Nigeria.

You have just been clipped. Go and change your monika.

acidtalk:

Oh please stop it! You are just salivating dust all over. You are really lean in wisdom.

Didn't the same Dickson just fire ALL mama peypey's IMPOSED candidates in his government.

By the way, let me be the 1st to tell you that 5 more "loyal" PDP governors will decamp to APC before Feb 14. You know why son?......Its called CHECKMATE.

I know you lack wisdom to understand. But don't you worry, everything will unfold before your very eyes.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by CaptainAmerica1: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
No one wants to associate with the clueless grin

Here's PDPs umbrera cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2096101_pdp_jpeg94e3a1755126f7ed56b5233f585bd5d7

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by acidtalk: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
WHEN I SPEAK, YOU ALL SHOULD LISTEN. EVEN BEFORE OYEGUN KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN, IT HAD ALREADY BEEN REVEALED TO US.

Over 3 weeks after we predicted. Events are just playing itself out.

JONATHAN IS A FAILURE FROM THE PIT OF HELL AND MUST LEAVE ASO ROCK.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by siraj1402(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP sinking like Malaysia plane.It's real time to perforate the evil umbrella as it doesn't allow us to see the sky.They are only telling us'it's still dark' due to the evil umbrella.We never know it's already dawn.Ile ti mo.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by juniormusa(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
That doesn't stop President GEJ from winning the election..
GEJ till 2019....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by idee91: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Its only a man with the blind mind, that would not want to kick out the clueless one.
Electricity we no get
Security m'ba
Job opportunities kosi
Education system delapitating
Fix our gad damn roads. No lemme do railway 1st undecided
Billions are losting
Boko boys are bombing
Corruption wise 9ja is rotting.

Sai buhari/osibanjo

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
FeBUHARI 14th will be a day of reckoning.
I no fit shout! Hehehehehe!!

cheesy cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
So I heard a ship was sinking. Does anyone know the name of the ship? Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by teemanbastos(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
nobody aint loyal shocked
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Simitrendy: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sai Vuhari Sai Oyegun We taking over very soon we will produce 36 states aovernors I FORMALLY WELCOME THE NEW GOVERNORS APC CHANGE! PROGRESSIVE CHANGE!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by koboko69: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
FeBUHARI 14th will be a day of reckoning.
I no fit shout! Hehehehehe!!
cheesy cheesy
Nne, u can say that again. PDP will soon come and start singing Northern this and that. Thank God Dumbo Sambo have revealed who the real Islamic party is

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by saint047(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Story for the gods, let's meet at the other side of failbuhari

13 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by januzaj(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
R.I.P PDP
DUMBO SAMBO TACTICS NO WORK

.APC CHANGE
TO BA TI NI CHANGE MA WOLE OOOO
.CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

18 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hy
Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Raiders: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by appini: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oyegun is a confirmed 19 man in Nigeria.. believe Oyegun words at your peril.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by Simitrendy: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
A ship sinking
RicKyRichards:
I heard a ship was sinking. Does anyone know the name of the ship? Thanks.
PDP is d ship sinking very soon dem goo capsize

5 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by bokohalal(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yeah...from the north
Always North.

"ESPECIALLY from the North"

My belle dey sweet like honey. Make I do go buy my 24pk Alexander Keith take celebrate FeBuhari 14.

6 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by emmykk(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP has been in the profitable business of winning elections since 1999.they can not just start making loss overnight.

Rivers state,Edo state and imo state are already APC states yet PDP will win presidential elections in those states.

What is the essence of accumulating PDP Governors if they can not perform.#GEJbility #iBelievePDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by januzaj(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
ROBOT DOING HIS JOB AS USUAL

8 Likes

Re: Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun by UnknownT: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
The problem with Nigerian politics is not the parties but rather the politicians. The people APC is accusing PDP of spoiling the country, are the same people APC gladly welcomes to her party. I guess if GEJ decides to decamp to APC now, APC will gladly welcome him and term him progressive. I will start taking our politicians serious when they start refusing opposition politicians to be defecting to their parties

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.