Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Will Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Of God (1050 Views)

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. / Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Of God by nikke: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2008
CALVARY GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.HOW DO I KNOW HE IS THE TRUE HUSBAND FOR ME.I HAVE TALK TO GOD IN PRAYERS ALTHOUGH B4 NOW I SAW HIM IN MY DREAM GAVE ME A NEW YEAR GREETING CARD THAT CONTAIN ALMOST ITEM 7,IN THAT SAME CARD I SAW OUR NAMES WRITTEN AS ABOUT TO WED.ALTHOUGH MY NAME WAS CHANGE FROM WHAT I USE TO ANSWER TO MARYKATE.
FINALLY HE PROPOSED TO ME,AND VERY SERIOUS MORE THAN I DO.WHAT DO I DO BECAUSE AM SO CONFUSED.
Re: Will Of God by chatykrew(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
hi

well for me all i want you to know is pleeeees tread this path carefully first.
for me to know the will of God ask your selve does he have the same spirit as you? that should be paramount cos anyone that dont have the Spirit of Christ is not Christ. then you view his character traits and see how it goes.
dont alow emotions + romamnce in yet to cloud ur judgement to avoid so many pains

well this is from me ,

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Man That Call Himself A Man Of God / Do I Need A Spiritualist On My Case? / Dr. Sign Fireman Answers Crucial Questions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.