Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) (2238 Views)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / Iyonu Olorun Logajulo Oun Sini Ejawa / C.A.C Ori Oke Agbara Olorun Ngbani. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) by Aro007: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I am trying to build up a huge database of God's salutation. Your inputs would be greatly appreciated. Some of the ones I know are:
1) king of kings
2) The unquestionable God
3) The prince of peace.
4) The alpha and the omega
5) The ancient of days
6) The unchangeable changer
7) The only wise God
Re: Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) by Ptolomeus(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Oriki Olóorún??
From this side of the Atlantic, I find it hilarious that syncretism ...
Great work of Europeans in Africa!
The acculturation paid dividends!
My respects.

1 Like

Re: Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) by CrazyMan(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Can we use our native dialet to contribute...cos I've got some here.

Eze udo

Mmalite "nnor" gugu

Chukwu mbe "o" chie

Odiga agbwa agbanw

Chukwu amami ife

(1) (Reply)

Revelation About The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Movement And Renewal / "Why Does God Allow Us To Gothrough Trials And Tribulations?" / Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.