Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? (19681 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by noblefrank31(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
I am a prospective candidate who wishes to write ican once i graduate from accounting bsc program this year. I want to start taking the exams latest by may next year. Can someone tell me the monetary and other necessary requirements so that i'll start equipping myself on time. I need more info about the monetary requirements like registration, exemption, exam fee and others. I'll be grateful if someone shares them here with me without outside references. Thanks !
Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by BAKAREAAT(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
The requirements for ican exam:
Register as atudent with the institute.
Go to Student PYE,WHYSE,SAFE Risk FREE, ETC
FOR lECTURES
When they announce the sale of exam form for may'2013 ,go to designed Banks to collect it
Above all be committed to your career i.e study very hard so that you can pass your exams.
Thank You
Taiwo(ACA,SAP FI CERTIFIED)

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by oladoyekayode: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Congrats on your decision to enter the ICAN program. when you have your certificate, apply for studentship to the Institute who will then ask you to pay a sum of 7000 NGN to the bank. After 2 weeks, you check their website to confirm your studentship application status. It is after this you go on to pay for Exemption and exam fees.
Thank You
The ICAN Private Tutor Company
0806 285 1300

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by GentleFrank(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Thanks all. I appreciate. But are the exemption and exam fees paid separately ? If yes, what were the respective previous fees ? I want to plan my budget well. Please help.
Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by oladoyekayode: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Yes Frank, they are paid separately. exemption fee is about 41000 NGN. exam fee of course is roughly 40000 NGN for the PE1 level you'll be taking. Cheers Frank
The ICAN Home Tutor Company
0806 285 1300.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by chidozieu(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2012
Hello Frank,
Looking to hookup with you - business related.
Id appreciate if you could reach me: chidozieu@hotmail.com, 08066265413.
Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by AlIsmah: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
As a graduate of economics and OND in accountancy, which stage of exam will I start from? Need response urgently,plsssss
Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by Mustay(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2012
As a ICAN's last advert, these are exam fees only!

Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by Bonethugss: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please just to be sure one you pass the PE 2 exams do you become chartered
Re: What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? by enoch701(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
pls. I need more response.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.