Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller (19949 Views)

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly / 7 Access-Bank Employees Die Of Hypertension Trying To Meet Target / Access Bank Sacks 1,500 Intercontinental Employees, Shuts Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by chukxy44(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
A friend who works in a bank forwarded this to me, while also lamenting on the way support staff are treated in the bank were he works.

Really don't know what to make of this:

Kindly read this story I got from this ex-Access staff (whom I just heard has been yanked off d system and consequently from the bank)....

Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:02 AM
To: Executive Management
Cc: Transactions Officers
Subject: TELLERS WELFARE - THE TALES AND WOES OF A TYPICAL ACCESS BANK TELLER

Good day Management, Good day my fellow Tellers

Having sat down and pondered for a while about some trivial issues concerning tellers in this bank, I decide to break the silence, damn the consequence and speak out to save other people that are suffering and smiling. Away from the stories and now to the crux of the matter.

On the 14 April 2008, I got an employment as A TRANSACTION OFFICER with a Bank called INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC (IBplc). I was happy just like every other person because I saw a promising future. Time went on, policies and programmes of government and monetary agencies unfolded, the bank was later taken over by another bank called ACCESS BANK. This process brought a lot of tension among staff of IBPLC that led to more than half of the total staff of IBplc resigning their appointment as a result of the threats posed by Access Bank management.
Finally, the process of integration was concluded and then…….. Things began to happen,

First, I discovered that as a support staff in Access bank, there won’t be any form of growth either in salary or promotion to become a core staff as it were in IBPLC.

Secondly, that you could be ask to leave the Job at any slightest provocation or human error without considering your previous efforts or your outstanding performance or even the numbers of years you have put into the Job.

Thirdly, the bank do not take responsibilities in terms of fatal injury or death as you will be refer to your employer in the case of any negative eventuality. This is unacceptable and negates world’s best practice.

As a human being, I take comments to be mere rumors till I have verified them, because during upbringing, my lovely parent taught me this philosophy to apply in every circumstances, the philosophy is simple, they are: (1) SEE (2) JUDGE (3) AND ACT. This philosophy is the motto of the Young Catholic Student (YCS) back then in my early schools days.

Finally, I began to see things for myself in this working arena called ACCESS BANK. My first ugly encounter was during the cut over periods. I saw what I never bargained for. I don’t know of branches in other regions, but here in Abuja, it wasn’t funny, we resumed work by 7.AM and do not leave until 2.00am (midnight) this continued for weeks all in the bid to avert all the lapses caused by the process of integration.
In the normal IBPLC, compensation would have come in at least for taking risk to work till that horrible hour of the day. But to my surprise, there was no comment from any quarters, not even to show appreciation. Yes! You heard me right, there was no appreciation because going by the terms of my employment, I was to leave the office not later than the stipulated time of 6pm. We even had to come on Saturdays and Sundays to work, yet, no lunch, no allowance, no appreciation nothing.

In the course of this suffering, a meeting was schedule for all IBPLC tellers here in Abuja, the aim of the meeting was to intimate us how we will be used In all the units of the bank e.g Funds transfer Desk, customer service, etc as against our sole responsibility which was cash management. We all thought our token salary will be increase along side, instead it was reduce as the cash hazard allowance and monthly feeding allow was stopped. This meeting brought sadness to the entire IBPLC tellers because tragedy strucked. Four of our colleagues were coming from Gwagwalada branch ,all of them in the same vehicle had a fatal accident. We lost two and two others survived with various degree of injuries and were unconscious for days.
I was the first person the hospital called to inform of the accident, I quickly informed the ‘’REGIONAL OGAS’’ who were anchoring the meeting that made these fellows leave their homes to their untimely death, finally we all got to the hospital premises, in fact the mortuary to be precise, we confirmed the death of BUKOLA AREMU AND KINGSLEY EMEZIE, while the two others Ozeigbe and Ayo were still alive. To confirm the earlier rumor I heard, the ‘ogas’ started making calls, it was later I realized that call was for immediate replacement as all the four branch tellers were all involved in the accident. As a student of Public Admin, I know it was right to quickly look for replacement. The big question is, what about the souls (dead and alive)? All that was done was to contact the company that outsourced the staff, there was no follow up whatsoever on the side of the bank who these people labored for, the matter died down, Bukky was buried on the fourth day while Kingsley was buried two weeks later. None, I mean none of Access bank staff was there to witness this. Of course some of the branch staff were there because of the close relationship they had with their late colleagues.
Bukky and Kingsley, you both died a Hero and a Heroine, even if you were not recognized, you live on in our hearts. I say may your souls rest in peace. (Amen)

Coming back to other issues, I will be summarizing them for easy and better understanding.

Access bank is known to have a general belief of ‘empowering employees’. Now I ask, how have the tellers been empowered?
-. Is it by paying the ‘’professional staff’’ benefits and a penny is not accrued to tellers?
-. Is it by paying professional staff medical allowance while the tellers who suffer the same risk or even more with them are left at the mercy of their so called employers?
-. Is it by promoting professional staff and leaving a teller to be stagnant? In management science, stagnation is the worst form of demoralization.
-. Our female tellers are not allowed the full benefits of a nursing mother, they get half pay during their period of maternity, and are not entitled to nursing mother’s right after the completion of the three month half paid period. If I may ask, is there any difference between a female professional staff and a female support staff? Why should a fellow human be wicked to his brother and sister? Too many questions begging for answers.

If Access Bank wants me to believe they empower their employee’s then they should revisit some of the aforementioned cases.

Despite all these maltreatment, do you still expect the tellers to put in their best? Against all odds, even after putting your best into the job, the almighty ‘’professional staff’’ takes the glory. (e.g) a branch that had 5 stars in Abuja, the core staff in the branch were paid huge sums while the ‘’robot ‘’security men and tellers who were outstanding in attending to the MS were left with nothing.
Access Bank wants to be the world most respected African Bank, how will this be achieved if there is unethical discrimination among the people working in the same organization?

Now funds are being lavished on rebranding, I ask this question what is the essence of rebranding if the staff welfare is not a priority to the Bank? I was able to speak to a teller who have spend six year with Access Bank, and I could feel the pains right from his heart, he made me understand that the case was worse even before Access acquired Intercontinental Bank .What is the importance of flashy ambience if the core element (frontline staff) of the bank is unspeakable. My Grandfather had this proverb “You will be wasting your time if you are looking for clean teeth in a rotten mouth”. You can’t give what you don’t have, why should a teller be happy in his work environment when he is not happy with the job. One may see them laughing but is never from their mind – plastic smile. We try to express all this maltreatment, however, when we mention it, the next thing they say is ‘resign if you are tired of the Job’’ the fact that there are no jobs in Nigeria does not mean those who get a partial employment should be retrogressing instead of improvement in their well being. (this is a typical experience of an Access Bank Teller.) especially those who resides where cost of leaving is alarming. E.G Abuja P/H and other cities.

FACT YOU SHOULD RATHER CONSIDER:

1. HND is never a disease and will not make someone like me feel like a second class citizen. So whatever a Bsc holder can do in Access Bank, an HND holder will also do and even do it better, is the brain and ability that matters and not the empty certificate.

2. When there is no motivation at work place, it demoralizes the people especially at the grass root level.

3. There should be upward and downward flow of communication to know the feelings of your staff who interface the customers.

4. Adequate and enough leave days be granted to staff so they can rest. In the days of IBPLC, it was difficult to differentiate between core staff and a support staff, leave days was 20 days for all. Please note, then, professional and non professional does not come to play. Is either a You’re a core staff or a support staff and is not obvious for the world to know who is who. Customers sees us all as IBPLC employees. So let’s correct this notion of professional or non professional thing. An illiterate can be a professional while an educated illiterate a non professional, go to a country like China, you will understand.

5. There should be an avenue where you serve as a support for years and you are elevated to become a core staff too, whoever you employ no matter the pay, will know that he or she is working for something and will put in his or her best to merit that position. But If there is nothing to lose, what do you expect?

6. Even tellers employed with National Diploma should be encouraged in terms of payment review even if there won’t be promotion ,for example in GTB a teller’s salary is increased with N10,000 yearly until the 3rd or 4th year, but reverse is the case in Access bank.

7. Appreciate your employees. Whether a core staff or a support staff. It gives people that sense of belonging.

8. If you must celebrate any employee, then it is better to celebrate who ever deserves to be celebrated, I watch carefully when cakes are being baked for core staff on their birthdays, I laugh over it because it seems support staff don’t celebrate birthdays. Or perhaps they were all given birth to on a day that never exist.maybe on the 32nd of December 19xxxxxx, this is the worst form of discrimination. Is better not to do it at all than to do for some and make them feel too important.

9. Pay allowances to all employees that are exposed to the same hazard and risk irrespective of their mode of employment. Why paying medical allowance to core staff and neglecting support staff, or are tellers robot made by scientist that they don’t need to take care of themselves? The only thing being shared equally at the branch level in Access Bank is the yearly December Rice, please it should not just be only rice that you share using that kind of formula extend it to other aspect. (How am I sure it will even continue this year?)

10. If you don’t show empathy to the people that are working for you, how will they show sincere empathy to customers? In Abuja, house rent is very expensive, you earn N50,000 per month and pay rent of not less than 20,000 per month. Pay monthly Transport of not less than N15,000, and feed with not less than N10,000. How will the tellers and other support staff grow with this token? Where is the empathy on the part of our management? All these little things make support staff to always maintain CV and they leave at any time after they feel the embarrassment and harassment is too much for them to bear.

11. Today, the bank is aiming and preaching customer retention, but have the management bother to retain any of this tellers who put in their best? Any result driven organization is suppose to develop her employees and retain them. This can simply be refer to as moral obligation.

12. Management is made up of people with heart, In other words, empathy can be shown. The management can also decide not to take this issues serious, one thing we must know as religious people, when God gives you wealth, money authority and power to lead and you use it to punish or maltreat people under you, that same God knows how to take it away from you and judge you after your earthly deeds. Like the bible will have it, it is easier for a camels head to pass through a niddle than for a reach man to enter into the kingdom of GOD. This does not mean rich men cant enter heaven, it all depend on how you use your wealth on people who do not have what you have got.

13. Finally, to my dear fellow tellers, the difference between where we are now and where we all want to be is ‘’TIME AND OPPORTUNITY’’ do not hesitate to act fast when the time comes. In other words, stay if you want to stay, walk if you need to walk and run if it become necessary for you to do so. GOD BLESS US ALL. And for the bank, if you must be the best as you desire, start with the staff (tellers and support staff) who are victims of this inequality.

Just to mention a few, there are so many injustice we see on a daily basis, but I cannot put everything down in writing to express my displeasure and say all I intend to say. If Mandela never summoned courage, South Africa would not have been what it is today particularly to the black citizens.

I must also add that nobody should be held liable for this act of mine if its view to be negative, I should be held liable as it’s a plan I conceived and decided to send to top management to know if they are aware of all these challenges.

WARNING: No teller is expected to reply in any negative way, if you must comment, let it be genuine and no insult. But I will rather advice you do not reply so I don’t rub you into any issues. I have consider the good, the bad and the ugly expectation that may arise from this write up, do not join me if you don’t have the mind and the will to do so. “He that is down fears no fall at all”.

Thank you.

LONG LIVE ACCESS BANK PLC.
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA…

34 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by chukxy44(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
66 views and no body is saying any thing.
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Travelista(f): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2013
Sorry to hear about the deaths of your coworkers; terribly sad state of affairs.

Now, here's something you may not want to read but it's truth and may help to put a few things into perspective:

1. According to your post, IBplc was taken over by Access Bank. As an IBplc employee (core or support), a person would be lucky to still have their job. In takeovers/mergers, the company that was taken over almost always gets the short end of the stick; this means, unless stipulated in the documentation that allowed for the acquisition and/or merger in the first place, your jobs is not guaranteed. If any wants to be angry, their wrath should be directed at the former leaders of IBplc.

2. Access Bank does not have to offer room for growth to former IBplc workers. Access has employees they hired using their own hiring practices; they come first. Don't like it, find another job.

3. As for being terminated for the slightest infraction: remember that Access took over physical branches but they may not need all of the employees acquired from IBplc. Again, making a mistake may look like you shouldn't have been hired in the first place. I know the excuse is flimsy but, again, they don't have to keep on people they did not vet themselves.

4. I don't even know how to address you blaming Access for the death of employees. If the families of the deceased believe that death was caused by actions made/taken by Access, they can file a lawsuit. Other than that, no business is going to offer money without being asked/forced.

5. Again, Access did not have to keep IBplc employees on payroll. Asking workers to stay late is the norm especially after a major takeover. As there lapses during the transition period, it is only fair that things get back to normal as soon as possible; that usually means someone is going to be burning the midnight oil and as IBplc was taken over, their held over workers get to do the grunt work.

6. No one from the former IBplc or Access Bank has to show up for the funerals; would it have been nice to show solidarity at such a time? Of course but it is a personal choice as to whether one attends such events. Outside of the branch where the deceased worked, no one else should be expected to beat their chests and pull out their hair. Access Bank is your employer and NOT your relative. As long as they pay you, they don't owe you anything else.

7. Core staff and support staff are not the same thing nor do they share the same duties; why should support staff be afforded the same benefits of core staff? You're complaining about not receiving nursing mother benefits even though your were paid during your maternity?! Amazing. Here, maternity leave is unpaid.

8. The more I read, the more irritated I am becoming with the author of this piece. Unless the professional, core and support staff all have the same level of degree, the complaints should just end. Why should someone put in the time to earn a higher degree only to earn the pay money and benefits as someone that has a lower level degree?

I can't even continue...this person was kept following a takeover and still complains. I must need a nap because this whole piece is just full of whining for no justifiable reason.

Cheer up, upgrade your degree and try again. If Access still won't give you a chance, look elsewhere. Good luck. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by rosesola: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2013
My dear, I won't say much thing but let me explain some certain things to you, may be it will help u while you are still there at access bank. I am an ex staff of access bank, but I never regret working with the bank. Initially, I was complaining, I won't come to office on time, I won't even do my work properly just becasue, I was listening to what people were saying about the bank and against my boss. Later on, I discovered that, I am just killing myself by being rude and not ding my work well. My boss told us that, we are not accessbank staff cos we r not recruited by accessbank but another company which seconded us to access bank. He said, all what we seeing access bank doing to their staff was right cos they were access bank staff and any grudge from support staff should be forwarded to our company. Now, it is the seconded company that are not treating us fine, they don't have a good package for us and not access bank. He also said, no one force us to apply, but we did apply and we should be ready to work since no one forced us.
My dear, what u can only do is to, buckle up, go for ur PGD, MBA,MSC, even BSC, have them with u and wait for when good oppourtunity will smile at you. As I am here, I left access bank two months ago, I worked with access bank since 2008, and during those period, I went for my PGD, MBA and ACIB, this year, God answered my prayer, I am now a lecturer in one of the polytechnics in nigeria.
Please, don't wait for access bank to pay you this or that, develop urself so that, one day, you can look back and smile. When u av all those credentials, strategist urself and you will see that it works.
All those discrimination u made mentioned above, is part of challenges one must pass through before you become what you want to become. Access bank helped me to achieve my dreams.
Long life nigerian financial institutions, long life Access Bank.
Before I forget,may the souls of ur colleagues, who have left this world in the course of serving access bank, rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by djeezy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Too voluminous.

1 Like

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
I will rather be a driver on my own than work for a bank again. Its a prison...

Sorry support staff. Even core staff complain of overwork... 5yrs, one month leave.

Many guys have died there from job related stress. Better be hungry sometimes than have food and cannot eat it...

4 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by LEXYCOM: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
And u xpect me to read this long shit....
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Ichliebedich(f): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
LEXYCOM: And u xpect me to read this long shit....
i tire for the op
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by heskay0: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Can sum1 pls summarize it?

1 Like

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Akshow: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg Where I fit get cold water and kuli kuli alata shack dis garri?
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by kingoflaptop: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
pls let someone summarize it in two sentence
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wetin be dis...even to scroll to hard talkless reas...go work with AIT jare
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by hustla(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
I will not open an account with that bank

Oloshis

The summary of the whole thread is that they are not being treated well and discrimination is the order of the day..

2 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
LEXYCOM: And u xpect me to read this long shit....

And you went to school ?

8 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Slicky112: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
ITS NOT THE BANK BUT THE COUNTRY WE LIVE IN THAT HAS CAUSED ALL THIS NONSENSE.

5 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
heskay0: Can sum1 pls summarize it?

I dont think the OP can summarize a page... Even if his life depended on it!!!
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
too bad, cant just comment
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by ejifranks(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Reminds me of my days in diamond bank as a contract staff under C & M .mehnnn was so terrible... embarassed embarassed embarassed HND no be curseoooo!!!!
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by afroxyz: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
All these fools waiting for summary and saying that they can't read. If na FB and BB, una go read. Nut cases!

3 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by imsuboi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
@OP, sorry bro.. I feel your pain
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sorry, but you shoulda known that bank is useless!

Since friday the 27th, this moronic bank who has used its money to rebrand instead of building up its staff and stepping up has not had network. I was at the branch close to Kam Selem house yesterday for over 2 hours, and the bank couldn't pay a single naira. God forbid you had an emergency over the weekend. What do they use their profit for?

I didn't want to be rude to the customer service, but one stupid teller there was laughing that its salary account we're threatening to close. That's where I went mad. When their marketers come to sleep with our bosses so they can have our salaries paid into their account, they moan in pleasure abi? Now they're laughing that their dead bank cannot provide services.

I don't know if they know what it means, no cash, no ATM transactions, you can't use POS, in Lagos! The retards were even directing us to get cash from our other accounts. Its 10 minutes past 2.00pm, Oct 1st, and I've not had access to my Access bank account. Two weeks ago or thereabout, GTbank notified us of issues we might encounter during their upgrade. Even FBN notified us of their upgrade, but Access? Dead bank, dead policies, dead everything.

Yes, I'm angry.

5 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by phemocheee(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bro, you don't have to feel bad. The truth is that you were not employed by access bank. Everything happening to you @ the bank had already been agreed with your employer who apparently did not disclose this to you. I want you to also know that access bank does not discriminate between IBPLC and core Access Bank support staff because the salary package is the same across board. My advice to you is to be diligent in your job and aspire to improve academically. Trust me, you will be rewarded by your next employer in a way you least expect.

God be with you my brother

2 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Policewoman(f): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
No be by force to work for bank. If you cant stand the heat, get the heck out of the kitchen.
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by imsuboi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
exxell:

I dont think the OP can summarize a page... Even if his life depended on it!!!

Dude, relax.. Don't be rude. Did you even bother reading what the OP is trying to pass on? Use your head.. Its not for fancy cry

5 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by elfico(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
And I thought only their customers are complaining abt their inhuman policies. Those banks make giving people job look as if they are giving u a ticket to heaven. Cases of ill treatment of employees are becoming rampant. My question is, what is the NLC doing about it? And why are most employees keeping mute? I understand the threat of dismissal, but the more people that report these messy situations, the better for this country.
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by morgan22: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hey bro, Access bank is small hell on earth. i personaly have been in about 5 Banks including access bank pls. And througout my stay with all these Banks (as a support staff then), access bank is the worst i have ever worked with. When i was with Oceanic as a support staff, though the pay was not too gud but they increase the pay after some years like from 2 yrs and above (but not promotion in rank/positio) and u have ur medical lik other core staff. likewise the current plac am working now.
But in the case of access, if u are having personal issue with ur boss, he/she may choose to call ur employer to recall u from duty(meaning leave the job).

May God help us all. upgrading is the only way out if u hv the opportunity bro.
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Op, i hope say the guy don commot for there before you carry post this thing with his full names..No go put persin for trouble o
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by esere826: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Peter I Acha and all those in your predicament

Travelista and rosesola have spoken wisely...heed them

-Your mail shows two positives about you. You're very coherent/organised and quite courageous
-It however, shows something that you might need to work on -your understanding of economics, business and society

I have so much to share but I cant. Things are not always straightforward :

1)The first ethical responsibility of a business is for it not to collapse. Your former bank which you praise so much is dead. Probably due to its profligacy.
2) My xtian lesson tells me that we should not touch dead things lest we be defiled. You're holding on too much to the dead past of Intercontinental Bank and it cld affect you moving forward
3) You've done well by bringing this issue to the fore. You've 'attempted' to bell the cat. You'll most likely end up in its belly. Thank God that we still have heroes that are willing to make sacrifices
4) The lion and the gazell wake up in the morning each praying for success for the day's endeavour before they set out into the fields. The success of one means the failure of the other.

.......I wish you godspeed

4 Likes

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Ralphlauren(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
what do you expect from a bank that ensures new employees sign a bond for 2 years or pay an early exit penalty of 2million naira or so undecided i have never liked the bank one bit

the day i lost total respect for the bank was when i stumbled on a post from a relative canvassing for new accounts on facebook. this relative of mine graduated wth a first class degree and had been working with accessbank for over 5 years at the time. he said the bank came up with a policy and demanded that ALL staff must open a certain number of new bank accounts or lose their jobs.

yet, you find them advertising on CNN, heathrow airport, etc. they are trying to compete with other international banks but they need to ask if other international banks put their staff through such pressure or treat their staff in such shameless manner

1 Like

Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
I doubt if banking institutions are run the same way outside the country.

@OP and all others in his shoes... Put in your best because one day, fortune will smile on you. Someone might like the way you work and give you a much better offer.

When you become a boss, remember how you feel now and treat your employees accordingly.

It is well with you
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by xynerise: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bank job sucks
Re: The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller by Ralphlauren(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
bukatyne: I doubt if banking institutions are run the same way outside the country.

NEVER.

this madness is only done within the borders of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.