Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Varsity Students Protest: We Are Being Sexually Harassed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Varsity Students Protest: We Are Being Sexually Harassed. (637 Views)

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / How He Was Harassed By Soldiers And Police For Helping Accident Victims / My Parents Are Using My Destiny To Get Wealth –varsity Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Varsity Students Protest: We Are Being Sexually Harassed. by fatdon2(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
STUDENTS of Cross River University
of Technology, CRUTECH,
protested over alleged sexual
harassment of female students,
molestation and extortion by
some staff of the institution. The students, numbering about 2,
000, blocked traffic at Eleven-
Eleven Bus Stop on their way to
the Government House, Calabar
to register their grievance. Some of the placards carried by
the students had inscriptions
such as, ‘Sexual harassment of
female students’, Female
molestation’, ‘Extortion of money
from students’, ‘No better CRUTECH, No better Cross River’,
‘CRUTECH, no better lecture hall’. CRUTECH Students Union
president, Mr Ekong Eka, accused
the state government of
neglecting students of the
university, adding that, two
months ago, some groups of people came to the school to tell
them that government wanted to
pay them bursary.
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/varsity-students-protest-we-are-being-sexually-harassed/
Re: Varsity Students Protest: We Are Being Sexually Harassed. by Callotti: 12:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Nigerian men at it again!
Kai!!! cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Man Dies After Being In Coma For 23 Years / Nasty Things We Did While Growing Up! / Five Human Heads Recovered In A King’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.