Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ (90135 Views)

"I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by dre11(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
By Esther Onyegbula
A 44-year-old man from Ini Local government area of Akwa Ibom state who has been allegedly defiling his daughter has revealed that he sees nothing wrong with having carnal knowledge with his biological daughter.

According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state, “I have had sexual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant because I don’t ejaculate inside her”.

It was gathered that Udoh ex-wife took custody of their two children after they separated seven years ago when the victim was ten years old. The victim who lived with her mother reunited with her father when her mother brought her back after she completed her secondary education in the month of September to enable her further her education.
Trouble, however, started, in the evening, on September 13, when Udoh asked his daughter to go and have her bath. The victim why initially refused went to take her bath after her father insisted.

According to the victim, (names with held) “immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbours could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside. When I got inside he gave me Garri to drink and before I knew what was happening. He removed my wrapper and had sex with me. I don’t know if he drugged the water as I became very weak

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/my-daughter-doesnt-need-a-lover-i-satisfy-her-sexually/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ladyF(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Blood of Jesus! News like this freak me out shocked like wtf shocked

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked

He should be transferred to yaba left, from there to jail.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by qualityovenbake(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Jesus Christ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by popesam1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
yawa don gas

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by peeparty(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omg i just get tayad of reading stuffs like this mhn..
some men are really evil.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na this kind people them suppose dey burn or make dem naked am,tie am make lion give am head.undecided
Sleeping with your own kid and worse,,proudly saying there is nothing wrong with it ,can only be the actions of a Madman...
him gat's die abeg angry

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ebubey(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
use-less man angry
btw...
For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:
"Thanks for the acceptment"
"Thanks for the acceptation"
"Thank you for acceptizing my request" shocked
"Thanks for being acceptize" chisos
I even saw one recently it was:
"Thanks for accepting my request may God bless you and your family, anything u
seek u shall find..any weapon fashioned against u shall not prosper..every evil
obstacle shall not be diverted in Jesus name, Amen".. sad
Just for request, pls stop it..

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by dulux07(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Evil. lipsrsealed not even in dis generatn, where sex is one of d cheapest things. undecided y ur daughter.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
it's Official!! cry

I'm DISOWNING Nigeria...undecided I'm officially from NewYork...angry

Way too many Mental Patients in Nigeria...lipsrsealed God! cry

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by singlefade25(f): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
na wa o.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Corruption full in akwaibom nd calabar.
But y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ijustdey: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state, “I have had sexual intercourse with her severally.

inbreeding........ and the man see nothing wrong.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ijustdey: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

can you wait for megrin

I will like to..................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
ijustdey:

can you wait for megrin

I will like to..................
............undecided

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
I blame the wife

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by donholy28(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man get mental problem and he needs to be jailed...raping his own teenage daughter... idiot
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Johnnoah1st: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
IGBO and crime just be like bread and butter inseparable!

signed: chairman of association of name checkers mercury chapter

9 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

na there mad people full pass gan undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
KiidaACE:
na there mad people full pass gan undecided...
it's still Manageable jaweh...undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by donholy28(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I blame the wife
Read the post! she didn't do anything wrong

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Johnnoah1st: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

Way too many Mental Patients in Nigeria ...lipsrsealed God! cry
and are u sure u are not one of them?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ClassCaptain(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man should be taken to a Psychiatric home
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Islie: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside.
When I got inside he gave me Garri to drink and before I knew what was happening. He removed my wrapper and had sex with me.

you were unconscious but you remembered all that happened and you didn't call for help the next day until your shameless father did had sex with you several times.

I don't just get it here?

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by donholy28(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

no need to disown Nigeria because Nigeria has already disowned you

11 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
donholy28:
Read the post! she didn't do anything wrong
I knw... She shouldn't have brought her bak to d father...
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ijustdey: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
............undecided

do re-arraigned your head.

don't like how you did twist it

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Akwa ibom man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by donholy28(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw... She shouldn't have brought her bak to d father...
why shouldn't she? isn't it for d girls education? or abi dem write d man pedophile for head

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Joeself1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Gbese re oooo
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
donholy28:
why shouldn't she? isn't it for d girls education? or abi dem write d man pedophile for head
he can be payn child support...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.