Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend (761 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Madam (Photos) / 62-Year-Old Man Beaten For Raping 2 Minors (Photo) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend by bigass(f): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Savannah resident Andrew Quade (pictured) was beaten to a pulp for walking with his African-American girlfriend, Olufisayo Bakre, in the town’s square shortly before midnight last Friday, reports WOTC 11.

According to the 23-year-old, he and Bakre were leisurely strolling through the town’s square when suddenly they were approached by three black men who began barraging them with racial slurs.

“One of them was making racial comments at us and one of them was blowing kisses. It was very aggravating,” Bakre said.

Quade tried his best to ignore the comments. “I didn’t want to freak out on them because I thought they were saying something about me and my girlfriend. I wanted to get more information and understand the situation. But before I could, I was knocked out,” Quade said.

“He was basically left for dead. I don’t want to go into all the gory details, but they could have stopped, but they kept going,” said Bakre.

Quade says that when he came to, he found himself inside of an ambulance.

The couple says that they have certainly been subjected to stares, whispers and even blatant comments about their pairing but have never been the actual targets of a hate crime. Quade and Bakre are baffled by the level of violence that was directed at them.
Re: White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend by k2039: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2012

Re: White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
bigass: Savannah resident Andrew Quade (pictured) was beaten to a pulp for walking with his African-American girlfriend, Olufisayo Bakre, in the town’s square shortly before midnight last Friday, reports WOTC 11.

According to the 23-year-old, he and Bakre were leisurely strolling through the town’s square when suddenly they were approached by three black men who began barraging them with racial slurs.

“One of them was making racial comments at us and one of them was blowing kisses. It was very aggravating,” Bakre said.

Quade tried his best to ignore the comments. “I didn’t want to freak out on them because I thought they were saying something about me and my girlfriend. I wanted to get more information and understand the situation. But before I could, I was knocked out,” Quade said.

“He was basically left for dead. I don’t want to go into all the gory details, but they could have stopped, but they kept going,” said Bakre.

Quade says that when he came to, he found himself inside of an ambulance.

The couple says that they have certainly been subjected to stares, whispers and even blatant comments about their pairing but have never been the actual targets of a hate crime. Quade and Bakre are baffled by the level of violence that was directed at them.

wetin that come come find for there too? lipsrsealed wink

All these black men should focus on their women and leave Africans out of this nonsense. angry

When it comes time to stand up, they stand down.

When they become rich, they start running after oyinbo smelly ynash.
Re: White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend by MrGlobe(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

wetin that come come find for there too? lipsrsealed wink

All these black men should focus on their women and leave Africans out of this nonsense. angry

When it comes time to stand up, they stand down.

When they become rich, they start running after oyinbo smelly ynash.
smh, this dirty girl. So you go about smelling 'ynashes'. spits
Re: White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend by Callotti: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2012
Black men are getting jealous because Black women are dumping their illiterate azzes and finding love with other 'supra-human' species. O ma se o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: White Man Brutally Beaten For Allegedly Having Black Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 17, 2012
Mr. Globe:

smh, this dirty girl. So you go about smelling 'ynashes'. spits

smh this dirty boy will not stop running after this dirty girl

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Kills Ex-lover In UK Over Child’s Religious Faith / Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day / Senior Customs Officer Shoots Junior Customs Officer Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.