Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day (762 Views)

Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 24, 2013
A man was jailed after he was found guilty of raping his mother on Mother’s Day, according to court proceedings.

A Dublin, Ireland man is awaiting sentencing after being convicted of raping his mother on Mother's Day in a case described by the judge as "distasteful and sordid.”

The rapist, 45-years-old, pleaded not guilty of rape in the Central Criminal Court in Dublin.

He had told the court that the sex with his mother in his mother's house in March 2008 was "consensual.”

The local newspaper reported that the jury of four men and eight women took just over four hours of deliberations over two days to return the guilty verdict.

Justice Barry White excused them from jury service for the rest of their lives after telling them: "It

is not often that a jury has to deal with an unpleasant and sordid trial like this."

The judge remanded the man into custody. He also ordered that the rapist be registered as a sex offender and a report of victim impact be made available to the court.

The report notes that, on the evidence, the court heard the defendant admitted having sex with his mother, but said it was consensual and that one thing had led to another. The man was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

His 65-year-old mother, who lives alone, is awaiting surgery and was on several medications including an opioid analgesic, sleeping pills and benzodiazepines.

Source:http://www.yourjewishnews.com/Pages/24001.aspx
Re: Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Am sure that is his mothers gift for nuturing him from infancy to that stage.there are some men that should be chanelled for menstration instead of given birth to.how some men even conceieve the idea of raping an old woman beats me,much more his mother.its even worrisome that he is having an erection for his mother.at least thank God its not a nigerian man this time,because everybody knows they are synonymous to rape,even the international community.they can rape anything that has a vagina regardless of age.smh.mshewwww
Re: Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 24, 2013
The rapist is even more stewpeed for saying its consensual.which 65 year old woman will consensually agree to sleep with her son when she has gotten to menopause level and has no urge for sex again,plus how can a mother,a 65 year old woman,not some lady that is not biologically related to the man lie that she was raped by him.the man doesnt even know how to lie sef.infact the man is lucky i wasnt the judge.if i were in the judges position,i will sentence him to 1 million years in prison or death by hanging and of course naked because he has defiled his mother and brought shame on himself.what a waste to humanity and his generation
Re: Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day by vallycan: 7:30am On Jan 24, 2013
Wat a shame u brout to manhood, ya a curse to ya unburn generation place on ya head forever, you want to have se* dont u see young ladies nor to b more precise u cud'av rada se* a dog,mad lady,or a courpse dan ya biological moda @ 65 n name it consensuality,i wud av sentence u wit 50yrs of hard sex labour:
Re: Man Jailed After Raping His Mother On Mother's Day by azpekuliar: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2013
[size=16pt]Nkan Nbe[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Army Recovers Cache Of Arms In Kaduna / Schoolgirl Tells Of NIGERIAN Rapist's Threat To Film Her / SABA— POLICE In Delta State Have Killed 2 Supposed Hostage Takers And Arrested 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.