Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (32743 Views)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by tommykiwi(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2012
megxo: dude, u're watchin too much "legend of the seeker" movies........... cheesy
Book of Deuteronomy ( 18:9–12 [17] ) explicitly warns the Israelites against engaging in the Canaanite practice
of divination from the dead:

9) When thou art come into the land which the
LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn
to do according to the abominations of those
nations.
10)There shall not be found among you
any one who maketh his son or his daughter to
pass through the fire, or who useth divination,
or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a
witch,
11)or a charmer, or a consulter with
familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a NECROMANCER.
12)For all who do these things are an
abomination unto the LORD, and because of
these abominations the LORD thy God doth
drive them out from before thee ( KJV)
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2012
Tos87:
Whatt a live W*ll SpENT.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Adufaye(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2012
E get weitin 1 old man tel me,b4 d white man bring der God 2 naija,say if person die strange death,d person wey kil am no go get rest until he/she confesse....bt since wey we don safe God e no de hapun again
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Geophem(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Moral of the story?

Don't barge into anybody's house unannounced, except you can deal with danger yourself. Now if she hadn't attempted to run, would these have happened? **Just asking**

End of story.
Tinyemeka:

Moral of the story?

Don't barge into anybody's house unannounced, except you can deal with danger yourself. Now if she hadn't attempted to run, would these have happened? **Just asking**

End of story.
Tinyemeka:

Moral of the story?

End of story.
were, so girlfrnd shld announce dr coming to dr boyfrnd lyk dt of jesus christ, i wonder d knid of brain u av
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by ejidokun(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2012
though guyz ar gr8 pretenders bt gals of dis galz luvs money 2 much. Its in der bløod,sumtyms dey get wat dey deserve..leson 4 upcoming gals in d luv industry,shine ur eyes..wat u luv wld kil u sumday..dis hapnd 2 a fwend in 2k9 dat was kild by his fwend coz he saw his face wen dey went 2 rob a bank..show me ur fwend n i wld tel who u r..sum is destiny bt sum ar avoidable
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by omiobo: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Now wey dem don invoke the girl's spirit to revenge,if the girl wan make heaven before she go fit make heaven again. Just thinking o!
All of una wey dey say rest in peace. The girl still dey roam about dey revenge nah!
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by expertman(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2012
See what Greed Has Cause. Most of Those Girls sef Na Robbers. They are scamming guys Every where thats Why they are always looking for the Best Prey wey get Enough Money Not Knowing that the Guy is a Robber Him self. ANY WAY REST IN PEACE
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by fittty(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
Story doesn't add up,
. Did the boy friend walk up to the police to confess or walked up to wunmi's folks to confess that wunmi's spirit has been tormenting him
Or did he get arrested and tortured by the police cos wumni's folks weren't satisfied with his story about the robbery??
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by aryzgreat: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
May her soul RIP, but on a serious note, this death is one too many, cynthia's death, now its wunmi, wot is there to enjoy raping a gal crying? sex is supposed to be a mutual thing nt one-sided.

This thread has been clean without tribal bashing cos the hunter is now the hunted, pls crime has no permanent daughter and son, it myt be igbo today, and yoruba tomorrow. Crime is crime, lets stop tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Dteflondon1(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2012
Girls and greed,dey will neva learn
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by freecocoa(f): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2012
Hmm spirit ke?

This kind story na wa o undecided.

May her soul RIP.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Whymee: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2012
fittty: Story doesn't add up,
. Did the boy friend walk up to the police to confess or walked up to wunmi's folks to confess that wunmi's spirit has been tormenting him
Or did he get arrested and tortured by the police cos wumni's folks weren't satisfied with his story about the robbery??

Supported.
Since the spirit was invoked to attack those involved in Wunmis death.
Both her boyfriend and her boyfriends folk should confess.

When people, due to unemployment, poverty, laziness and idleness while away their precious time on uncensored NOLLYWOOD movie,
We are bound to have hallucination, conjecture, mindset as way of life in our midst.

INVOKE SPIRIT MY FOOT.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by acetee: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2012
megxo: dem tell u say she poor\>>> em send ha com skool com read, she go de flex>>>>>
KAI! English!!!!!!!.. Coz he said R.I.P poor girl doesn't mean she is poor.. Hian
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by bolseas(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2012
What is the boyfriend's name and the friends/armed robbers?
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by velo10: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2012
Please in honor of the poor girl, the morbid pictue on page one should be removed.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2012
This post don hide
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by slimsam2soji: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2012
hmmm,shey if he realy loved her he wouldnt do such,ladies bewear!
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by phemi01(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
Few girls will learn but MANY more will go this same way. Greed kills. The way SOME gals run after money and material things these days is annoying. It's not like they use d money on reasonable tins. They waste it on stupid BIG n useless bags that can contain 10 human heads, high heel shoes that look lyk ships, worthless crayons to colour their faces, fake hairs, rubbish clothes to expose their breasts, expensive phones just to show off to only God knows. U see thm snapping pix up n down to upload on DP n FB. They kip flexing with money they didn't work for or know how it came about. Be contended with what u have and work/pray for God's blessings. Awon omo elenu fife. INEC officials!

3 Likes

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by oobim(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Nna mehn,are some fo.ols actualy blaming d victim?She would nt have dated him if she knew d bf was a criminal.Besides,she was nt livin wt d guy nd couldnt hav known if he was a robber.U hypocrites really hav to stop blaming people who ar victims of circumstance,cos ur own ways of life aint perfect.Poor dudes who cnt get fine babes ar always quick to condem nd judge these victims cos they v bn rejected many times.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by naturalwaves: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
D luv of money is d root f all evil.Will dz gurls eva learn?maybe,not 4 now. Now,d story has been twisted 4rm manfriend to bf.For goodness sake,wat was she doing in a manfriend's house at GOLDEN ESTATE@ 10:30pm? She was definately goin 2 pas d nyt there & maybe spend some few days wyl ignoring her main purpose of staying in school.Her supposed stay will definately not be devoid of s.ex.ual rampages & dat wil go on and on picking up men after men and being uselessed till she finishes school only 4 1 unfortunate guy 2 pick up such 4 marriage lateron.Y are gurls fast loosing a sense of worth dz days?,engaging in all mana typs of disguised prostit.tution,opening their legs 4 any tom,dk and harry all 4 money. Some ar even so proud tn say 'My bf is a yahoo guy'.I mean,just compare her age(21) to her escapades. What a shame! Well,truth,they say,is bitter.He who has ears? I av no iota of pity 4 her xcept 4 dose she left behind to mourn her disgraceful lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
naturalwaves: D luv of money is d root f all evil.Will dz gurls eva learn?maybe,not 4 now. Now,d story has been twisted 4rm manfriend to bf.For goodness sake,wat was she doing in a manfriend's house at GOLDEN ESTATE@ 10:30pm? She was definately goin 2 pas d nyt there & maybe spend some few days wyl ignoring her main purpose of staying in school.Her supposed stay will definately not be devoid of s.ex.ual rampages & dat wil go on and on picking up men after men and being uselessed till she finishes school only 4 1 unfortunate guy 2 pick up such 4 marriage lateron.Y are gurls fast loosing a sense of worth dz days?,engaging in all mana typs of disguised prostit.tution,opening their legs 4 any tom,dk and harry all 4 money. Some ar even so proud tn say 'My bf is a yahoo guy'.I mean,just compare her age(21) to her escapades. What a shame! Well,truth,they say,is bitter.He who has ears? I av no iota of pity 4 her xcept 4 dose she left behind to mourn her disgraceful lifestyle.
No more comments... Thread closed

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by optimistD(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Why are we blaming this girl? Who told us she was dating the man for his money? You might be suprise to here that this man has never given a gift worth N5k to ths lady. And we are here judging the dead as if we have no sin. You can never be sure of how people make their money at times even if you are coliques. RIP
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by gulfer: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Methinks ñigeria should do away with all the yeye under investigation crap from the Police and resort to old but trustworthy ancient practices such as ayilala etc and most of the unsolved cases of murder especially the high profile cases of Rewane, Ige will be promptly resolved.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by oobim(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
naturalwaves: D luv of money is d root f all evil.Will dz gurls eva learn?maybe,not 4 now. Now,d story has been twisted 4rm manfriend to bf.For goodness sake,wat was she doing in a manfriend's house at GOLDEN ESTATE@ 10:30pm? She was definately goin 2 pas d nyt there & maybe spend some few days wyl ignoring her main purpose of staying in school.Her supposed stay will definately not be devoid of s.ex.ual rampages & dat wil go on and on picking up men after men and being uselessed till she finishes school only 4 1 unfortunate guy 2 pick up such 4 marriage lateron.Y are gurls fast loosing a sense of worth dz days?,engaging in all mana typs of disguised prostit.tution,opening their legs 4 any tom,dk and harry all 4 money. Some ar even so proud tn say 'My bf is a yahoo guy'.I mean,just compare her age(21) to her escapades. What a shame! Well,truth,they say,is bitter.He who has ears? I av no iota of pity 4 her xcept 4 dose she left behind to mourn her disgraceful lifestyle.
Sir,i hope u v never had s.ex before nd make sure u marry a virgin.ur write up depicts u as a saint who can tell whom a person is just by lookin at them.u hav a gift o.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by solomto(f): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Moral of the story?

End of story.
may be she want to caught him with another babe, very bad.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by product: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Please where can I get to see dis kind juju . The real one .
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by product: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Please where can I get to see dis kind juju . The real one .

Anyone from ijebu that knows?
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by gidjah(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
let our ladies respect demselves, wrk hard to earn, stay wt gd frnds n take gd advices too.let dem learn to b contended wt d little dey have, there is time for evry tin on earth,women r too carried away by materialism,thus dey fall prey to evil antics.to all my felow men; its only wt u wrk hard for dt wil stand d test of time. Lets learn to respect hard wrk.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by phemi01(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
optimist D: Why are we blaming this girl? Who told us she was dating the man for his money? You might be suprise to here that this man has never given a gift worth N5k to ths lady. And we are here judging the dead as if we have no sin. You can never be sure of how people make their money at times even if you are coliques. RIP

Na so. Infact the man never touched her at all. Ppl are advising gals to be wise and try to be contended with what they have. Ur talking nonesense. Wetin Armyrobber wey dey steal money won spend am on if no be women alcohol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Man Shoots Brother, Hacks Off Private Parts In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.