Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (32734 Views)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by hannydarl(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Woman date a rich or okay man and I'm kill am world people go say ehen na big eye and long throat cause am fo am. Woman date poor man and e kill am do juju dem go say ehen wetin I'm see for poor man body and why she dey follow man sef. WOman no date come marry, husband come wahala am, kill am. them go say ehen why she nor date am first befOre e marry? say naim fit am. Woman eyes dey see o.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by DollyParton1(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
seems some guys just have personal hatred for girls.Whats wrong in a girl going to spend a night with her boyfriend?
All the guys writing this shiit are acting like they never had their girlfriends over before or they wont if they had the opportunity.
And you all think all girls date guys only because of money? Come on Stereotypes, face the deal, the boyfriend is evil....
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by tellwsdom: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
hannydarl: Woman date a rich or okay man and I'm kill am world people go say ehen na big eye and long throat cause am fo am. Woman date poor man and e kill am do juju dem go say ehen wetin I'm see for poor man body and why she dey follow man sef. WOman no date come marry, husband come wahala am, kill am. them go say ehen why she nor date am first befOre e marry? say naim fit am. Woman eyes dey see o.

Wetin u dey talk?? sad
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by ifeci: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
seems some guys just have personal hatred for girls.Whats wrong in a girl going to spend a night with her boyfriend?
All the guys writing this shiit are acting like they never had their girlfriends over before or they wont if they had the opportunity.
And you all think all girls date guys only because of money? Come on Stereotypes, face the deal, the boyfriend is evil....

The point is, u girls will never learn, ur love for money clouds ur logical reasoning.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by DollyParton1(f): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
ifeci:

The point is, u girls will never learn, ur love for money clouds ur logical reasoning.
Learn what? Not to have boyfriend or not to sleep over? pray tell me
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Instead of you to learn a lesson here, you are busy playing offensive... So sleeping in Ur bf house you are not married too is seen as a norm? At least to you abi?
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Pls I take God beg you continue to have them in multiples & don't stop sleeping over, may you live to narrate your own story
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by DollyParton1(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
ogbeche77:
Instead of you to learn a lesson here, you are busy playing offensive... So sleeping in Ur bf house you are not married too is seen as a norm? At least to you abi?
Am not playing offensive, just saying, stop being so judgmental. She's not too young to have a boyfriend, she's 21 and neither is it a crime to go visit her boyfriend

ogbeche77:
Pls I take God beg you continue to have them in multiples & don't stop sleeping over, may you live to narrate your own story
Seriously!!! multiple boy friends? thats what killed her... u figured it out!
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by bibigirl07: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
......Love don't live HERE anymore
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by deols(f): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Geophem: [color=#990000][/color]were, so girlfrnd shld announce dr coming to dr boyfrnd lyk dt of jesus christ, i wonder d knid of brain u av

And y shouldnt they? Are they married?

I wonder what is wrong with the young generation of Nigerians.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
deols:

And y shouldnt they? Are they married?

That girl looks too young for a boy friend sef. I wonder what is wrong with the young generation of Nigerians.
Thank goodness this comment is coming from a lady, this generation has gone to the dogs
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by phemi01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Learn to make sure ur observant enuf to know what ur boyfriend does for a living or where he gets his money from. Don't be carried away with d flexing. Even d bible says watch and pray. Watch kanaly and kankuciously
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
That will teach most silly gurls a lesson, will she say she wouldn't have been seeing somethings 4 a while 2 really tell dat d guy is an armed robber? Becos tins doesn't just happen like dat n all robbers haave a particular way dey behave(do no authentic job, but live in affluence n spend so much on dia gurls, going 2 clubs every now n den) so it was obvious she wuld havve sensed dat d guy is not genuine but yet decided 2 continue becos d money was coming in.
I'll kip on begging u ladies, fellow only responsible n calm guys U'll certainly enjoy them more.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by fm7070: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
all that glitters is not gold
girls are throwing themselves at rich guys not knowing what they do for a living
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by lond07: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Gaiden k: angrySeriously where is the joy in ra.ping women? U beating her,she is shouting in pains,probab
ly bleeding,and they are enjoying it
Seriously men convicted of ra.pe should be hung by their bananas

You have answered the questions. Your answers are just the description of a sadist.

As for the bolded, seconded.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ayelala I hail oo
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by 001solar(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
tjskii: Eheenn wat d heck shocked shocked,dts why I say political office holders shud swear by traditional deities,sango,amadioha and d likes,these mini gods are vengeful and quick,see wat hapnd in dis case na
Poor girl,may her soul RIP
dem no fit like am like dat at all
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2012
God pickin: Am so shocked as the truth as finally surfaced.
An advice to our Youths, all dt gillters is not
Gold. Dnt get carried away by tinz u see.so many r killed
Daily. Pls in Gods name by careful. May her soul rest in
Peace.

But they never learn from the terrible mistakes of others.
They will hiss and say the victims were not smart.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by bamac(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
megxo: dem tell u say she poor\>>> em send ha com skool com read, she go de flex>>>>>
so wat u want to say nw z dt she z nt ripe to start preparing 4 ha future? C, i dnt blame d girl, i knw ppl can pretend to get wat they want,she was jst unlucky to knw d true nature of d guy...so dnt blame ha

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by phemi01(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
bamac: so wat u want to say nw z dt she z nt ripe to start preparing 4 ha future? C, i dnt blame d girl, i knw ppl can pretend to get wat they want,she was jst unlucky to knw d true nature of d guy...so dnt blame ha

RIPE? D gal na fruit?
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by mbhs139(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Once I saw a guy of around 21 years old in a honda 'end of discussion-eod' at the university of lagos. he had this very big gold necklace on like a dog's chain, ear studs and stuffs like that. he was trying to woo a girl but the girl will not burge. and i said to her; he'll use you for money ritual... he may not be anything far from 'yahoo-plus'.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by ibromanner(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Another cynthia in d house.
Next pls.

grin
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by naturalwaves: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
o.obim:
Sir,i hope u v never had s.ex before nd make sure u marry a virgin.ur write up depicts u as a saint who can tell whom a person is just by lookin at them.u hav a gift o.
Ofcourse,I'm not a saint and it ain't compulsory I marry a V cos d probability is very slim considering d level of moral decay in d society.I was only painting a pic of wat's obtainable dz days using d victim as a reference point.I was just so unhappy dat she died cheaply.Dat myt b avoidable if she had taken a lil caution.There are several pts I can use to show u dat she lived a wayward lifestyle bt I'l just stop so dt I won't appear being unnecessarily 2 harsh or judgemental. Some girls wil travel 4rm d East 2 Lag 2 spend som tym wit a stranger for as low as 7k.A girl even told me wyl chating wit her even on a friendship level dt she knows wat I want so I shuld giv her what she wants.Wat abt almost all d Badoo gurls? ,disguised prost.itution is d order f d day.Put most gurls in d passenger side of ur ride,and their problems is half solved.One thing is common abt all dz examples and it is THE LOVE OF MONEY.But,lyk som1 rightly said,most of these girls will not still learn,some will say she(d victim) was not smart enof.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Olumide31: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pple stil invok d spirit of d dead to haunt after d killers in dis civilzed world?dis is a teribl act.A guy to kill d girlfriend in dat act nd shoot himself?dis is nolywood remix.dis guys are hired assasins nd not armed robbers.d girl shud hav seen som signs exept she neglected dem for lust aftr money frm d guy.I pity d fmly bad.Parents shld knw who deir children mix with nd ask questions.dis is a great lesson to our sisters in d higher instutns.d guys must b burnt aliv to rot in hell.students!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/do_login
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by ibromanner(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
U'v said it all
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by naturalwaves: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
o.obim:
Nna mehn,are some fo.ols actualy blaming d victim?She would nt have dated him if she knew d bf was a criminal.Besides,she was nt livin wt d guy nd couldnt hav known if he was a robber.U hypocrites really hav to stop blaming people who ar victims of circumstance,cos ur own ways of life aint perfect.Poor dudes who cnt get fine babes ar always quick to condem nd judge these victims cos they v bn rejected many times.
Anytym an issue arises,u alwz blindly take sides wit d females even wen such is uncalled for.Let those dat want 2 learn do so & stop being defensive of wat is bad.Alot is wrong wit ur post above;
1)It makes no sense atall to say dat guys commenting are doing so cos they kuldn't get fine babes.
2)Contrary to wat u said,some girls will know dat their bfs are criminals and wil still go ahead 2 date such men. Or,isn't YY,Yahoo +, drug dealing and all oda types f frauds criminal offences? ,yet,there are gurls who date guys that are into such even though they are aware. Infact,I won't be surprised if the girl,Wunmi(d victim) knows that her bf/mf is into a kind of shady deal(s) but myt not know dat it is as bad as armed robbery.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
The men on this thread that are talking about women liking money should shut up. Just shut up at once!
Are you people any different? If you see a very beautiful girl, your brains do a 360 and you start chasing her, whether she has a good character or not. Men that are very notorious for pursuing women because of looks are coming here to make noise about how girls are superficial.
Rubbish.
Everyone is superficial, male or female. You people will choose a young, trim and beautiful girl over an ugly overweight one the same way women would choose a rich and comfortable guy over a poor, hungry one.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Ndkings1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
And i guez, wen she was alive he use to tell tins like, i lov u and wil do anytin 2 protect u, i can die 4 u, u r my world e t c.
Now see it.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by ifeci: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

after sleeping over with boy frnds as they come n go, u tk to d altar and start praying for a husband n they r nt coming! una think say men na mugu abi? u girlz jst dnt learn anything. keep forming boyfriend and let them boys keep practicing the latest style wit u; kp slping over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River / Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped / Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.