Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) (26609 Views)

How I And Friends Celebrated World Food Day! / I Need Help With Cake / Help With Cake Icing Receipe That Can Harden Or Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by osifred(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Meaningless. Like who the hell rejoice over an unfortunate event like divorce? Weirdo
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by chucky234(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
e-mail:
Haba young sir, I thought you used these words, 'celebrate', 'merriment'. Where these words represented in this picture shown? *just checking*
The cake itself represent merriment na,abi no be for occasions dem dey share cake?
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Ejine(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
hunter121: Valuable thoughts and advices. I read your topic with great interest.
[img]http://www.couponsavings.info/rec/smile.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.couponsavings.info/for/smile.jpg[/img]

Spambot alert! Ban please!
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by abumen05: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ds wack n quack meriment....enuf of ds ua brouhaha,,,,,,divorce is divorce....y mst u merit it wt meritment.....rubbish.....yinmu.....mstchewwwwww.... tongue
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Rastamann: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
This cake is applicable where the marriage was by fire by thunder, otherwise the cake has no meaning.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Ejine(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
SimonAndal: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Very Lickable Ärsë Off!

Dude, you need to stop advertising your butt on the internet! undecided
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ejiné:

Dude, you need to stop advertising your butt on the internet! undecided

Are you interested in the azz?
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by gees02(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
[url][/url][img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Mercyraheem: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
;Ditsz kynd of funi
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by slimyem: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
i've got loads of similar pictures on my system...
Its just bakers being creative...
No one is actually going to bake a divorce cake for anyone...except of course you order a cake to eat out your sorrows on immediately after your divorce...cheesy
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by harlos: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
After the divorce I its death... I think thats d message the cake is passing....
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by dasparrow: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Post

LOL cheesy

Anyways, I doubt divorced couples actually order such cakes. I think bakers and cake decorators/confectioners are just being creative and using their imagination.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
Logically, this shows that the woman loves the man so much that she could'nt banish the memories of the things they once shared. I can't see any sense of moving on here. Celebrating divorce my foot
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by aieromon(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
This isnt divorce.

Its a murder scene. The cake must taste awful
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by tjskii(f): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dis ones nko

Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by yuncka: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pls show me a garri cake!
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by tjskii(f): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
More

1 Like

Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by chucky234(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
yuncka: Pls show me a garri cake!
Be patient,am preparing one for ya
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
See the ugly cake sef. E look like wetin dem use cement do icing.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by free2ryhme: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
chucky234: Who says you can't celebrate your divorce with merriment,let's hear what you have to say about this:

whoever backed this cake shld see a therapist... Dat mind is evil
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by lagcity(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
why r women so violent? i know a woman came up with this
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Lalaska(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
In Nigeria, its the man that's on top while the lady will be on the ground. Im not sure whether its from a three storey building is depicted by the cake though. Anyways, that was quite creative from the designer. I really do not pray for this to happen to anyone
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by riceye: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Tolerance and commitment is the key thing when it comes to marriage. If either party is nt ready to absorb whatever happens in marriage like our parents did, then he/she shd not hue it a shot.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by DCTrendy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
So this is the cake that is putting asunder what God has joined together abi? una gonna know how far when u get to Baba God!

Say no to divorce!!
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by tithe(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
How did the man climb there sef?
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Xionez(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
That's one helluva cake. An ugly cake. A really BLOODY ugly cake. Gives the impression that the wife had mental issues that leans closely to the violence.

Kudos to the guy that left whoever ordered this cake. He really had the forsight to run with his head (or bones) intact.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Theblessed(f): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
[size=16pt]This picture signifies nothing but wickedness of heart.

Yes, I support divorce if you're not happy in a marriage that is strangling you and there's nothing left for both of you to salvage in the marriage. However, it shouldn't end in this tragic way - where you endanger each others life.

And, before you go into that evil rage of yours why not at least remember, the good times you had together in the marriage.
[/size]
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Ejine(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
honeric01:

Are you interested in the azz?

Holy ghost fayaaaaaa!
It's just that, on numerous occasions, when writing his ROTFLMAO variants, the brotha always includes something like "Rolling on the floor and laughing my well chiseled butt off" - Just sounds like he's doing a Chivita advert, that's all.
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by Ejine(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
That you took out time to spend money on your divorce 'celebration' is actually an indicator that perhaps you're not over the dude.

In my case, I'd simply move on to the next woman like you never existed, because life is too short. That I divorce you means you ain't worth my extra loose change.

But hell, if you actually invite me to our "divorce party" I'll gladly attend (as long as I won't be spending a dime), make I chop cake sef. grin

Life is beaurriful grin
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by y2kaustin(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sadly most Christians do not study the word of GOD for themselves so many will be deceive and receive the mark of the beast.

THE THIRD ANGELS MESSAGE REVELATION 14:6-12. The mark of the beast will be over" WORSHIP" Revelation 14: 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the LAMB.

God is very serious here about those who give worship to the beast and its image. He will not grant mercy to those who receive the mark of the beast."
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by vanstanzy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
chucky234: Who says you can't celebrate your divorce with merriment,let's hear what you have to say about this:
Very funny! Thats one heck of a violent divorce. Now lets do the autopsy. Me thinks the guy was brutally battered, probably with a jack-knife, before being shoved to his eventual death, i mean for him to leave a trail of blood like that.
This might not mean anything, but this mildly shows how divorce hurts the woman, so much that she even contemplates murder. But i have a question if i may, how come the guy is not taking the ladys' place on the cake instead?
Re: Divorce Celebrated With Cake (pic) by vanstanzy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomato Scarcity : Has Anyone Used Dried Tomatoes For Stew? / Nairalander Tastes Abacha Umunze For The First Time / Why Suya Isn't Being Sold In The Day Time?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.