Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

R.kelly And Joe Thomas - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R.kelly And Joe Thomas (1590 Views)

Rate R Kelly And John Legend / Kelly And Nelly / R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.kelly And Joe Thomas by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2012
who do u prefer or rather who does it better when it comes to r&b, the self acclaimed king of RnB R.kelly or the gentle man Joe thomas...
Re: R.kelly And Joe Thomas by Enoquin(f): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
I don't like to compare them...to me Joe's songs are specificity defined while that of R.Kelly is broad...

For example Joe oozes sensuality, romance in his songs, he sings on how he is the man...it's always about a lady and doing wicked things to the lady, only few of his songs are inspirational like better days, ghetto child and so on...someone even told me he has a contemporary gospel track (I haven't heard it though)

R.Kelly sings sensual songs too but not like Joe...he has more gospel (even sang with Kim Burrel annd Karen Clark), inspirational tracks and is more rounded than Joe

They are two good artistes in worlds of their own...doing almost the same thing but not totally the same and so they are not to be compared...this is in my opinion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Music, Micheallem - D One I Love And Gbakirim Ur Buu / Download DJ Marv's House Of Afro Mix / Top 10 Insanely Expensive Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.