Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? (2444 Views)

Princess Vitarah Sings About Nigerian Vagina, Says It's Tighter Than Kenyan's / Dbanj And Akon Joint Album / R.kelly And Joe Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by doctor(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2006
But as for me, i think they are both tight and no master cos the featured songs for both artistes are always oof the chain. Songs like R.Kelly's Slow wind rmx, T. pain I am in luv wit a strippa rmx. etc.

So i don't think there is anyone tighter.
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by superb(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2006
kelly is tighter.production ,songwriting,hits.not comparable
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Ciaralover(f): 2:03am On Jun 24, 2006
AKON IS TIGHT but R. Kelly is just awesome!!!
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 24, 2006
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by bluenubian(f): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2006
akon is a rookie, r kelly is a legend
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by chuksorih: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2006
Hi every body,i didin't know about this group till my cousin in UK notifies me.pls i will like u all to go through my cv and then access me,

i attched the cv

Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by eveseh(f): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2006
both
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2006
chucks are you looking for employment? i think you got the wrong board. try jobs (i think)
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by SvS(f): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2006
r kelly and akon are dont even do the same kind of music
if u wanna compare 2 pple,make sure theyre in da same genre
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by doctor(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2006
svs:

r kelly and akon are don't even do the same kind of music
if u want to compare 2 people,make sure theyre in da same genre

@ svs What is the genre for Akon if Kels is an R and B star, WHAT IS AKON'S GENRE in Music.
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2006
akon ? wth is going on here , how can u compare the new king of r&b to akon? wth

of course r kelly
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by mctonyfat: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2006
dont compare Lizard (Akon) with Alligator (R.kelly)

R.kelly is the best. no doubt ask Akon. Chemistry of Rhythym 93.7 asked Akon that who was his best Artiste? "is R.kelly" Akon replied.
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by naijadiva2(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
akon let all his people down. he supposed to be repin africa for us. but i can't choose between him and r.kelly, cuz they both suck.
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by zinobeno(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2006
kelly is a father in all categories dance hall,r n b,rap,everything, akon still has a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to arrive at kelly's takin off point,
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by luvlymoi(f): 3:06am On Aug 05, 2006
men i think r. kelly is awesome he is just too much!
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by donjazzie(m): 4:24am On Aug 05, 2006
i guess the naija diva that thinks r'kelly and akon suck dosen't listen to music comm'on gurl wake up.they both tight in thier special way's but kell's has been in the game for years akon is just and underdawgb ut he's catchin up no doubt
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by kiki(f): 4:27am On Aug 05, 2006
r kelly all da way. i love u baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2006
?
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by abdulla3: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2006
Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you guys compare akon and r kelly??wats dat for? please look for someone else to compare with akon and not an icon.please
rkelly has been making hits right before akon was even thrown into jail,so please try another artist.
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by donjazzie(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2006
r.kelly is tight no doubt but akon jst saw his period grin.that guy is hot and virtually evrybody want's akon to be in thier track.he is currently the most featured singer in the world.akon is no joke even kell's too sha
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2006
R Kelly smiley
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Odeku(m): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2006
COmeon now you can't compare night and day, Im frOm CHITOWN, and Kells is the it
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by Oracle(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2006
How on earth would you compare Akon to R.Kelly. Infact i don't know what to say but if you're not abnormal then you must be blind
Re: R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ? by saintkola(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2006
No long thing, na Rkelly be d Koko !

(1) (Reply)

"Am In Love" By Faze / Download Cry Allstar Ft May_d [tribute To Goldie] / Studio now in session promo on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.