Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! (2422 Views)

All Aspirants And Fresh Students' Watzapp Groupchat. / The medical students and aspirants thread / Noun Students Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! by dennis201: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2012
hi, I am student Nurse in School of Nursing,Agbor delta state. I create this thread 2 enable us discuss issues relating to Nursing and how we can move this profession forward.student Nurses from all universities are invited. Thanks.

Re: Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Great nurses!!!! These 18 months general nursing for midwives, how is it and how much is there school fees. Am also asking cos of my sister
Re: Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! by Phineboy10(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Hello fwend,am sori disturbing you buh i will nid a favour frm u.my sis has been disturbing me abt a search of school's of nursing 4 her.will appreciate ur kindly gesture,if you do this for me or enlightin me more abt ur own skul nd also creatin an awareness in me abt sales of form nd aw much does dis cost.will be waitin 4 a respond 4rm u.here re my contact line-07066041386,08180891217.thanks
Re: Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! by dennis201: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Phineboy10: Hello fwend,am sori disturbing you buh i will nid a favour frm u.my sis has been disturbing me abt a search of school's of nursing 4 her.will appreciate ur kindly gesture,if you do this for me or enlightin me more abt ur own skul nd also creatin an awareness in me abt sales of form nd aw much does dis cost.will be waitin 4 a respond 4rm u.here re my contact line-07066041386,08180891217.thanks
brother as at now all school of nursing have concluded their admission process. So tell her 2 wait till next year. D form was sold 4 #5500 in delta state
Re: Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! by kessygirl(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Phineboy10: Hello fwend,am sori disturbing you buh i will nid a favour frm u.my sis has been disturbing me abt a search of school's of nursing 4 her.will appreciate ur kindly gesture,if you do this for me or enlightin me more abt ur own skul nd also creatin an awareness in me abt sales of form nd aw much does dis cost.will be waitin 4 a respond 4rm u.here re my contact line-07066041386,08180891217.thanks

I can only help if she wants †̥o study outside the country. There is a school that I know that are about †̥o start by october απd it is good. If you want I can send u the informations.
Re: Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! by Phineboy10(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Am grtful.@kenny,do send d in4mate y i discuss wit her.buh do u guys knw abt any skul pre-degree form on sale.
Re: Nursing: All Aspirants And Students Let Met Here! by bibigirl07: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
kessy girl:

I can only help if she wants †̥o study outside the country. There is a school that I know that are about †̥o start by october απd it is good. If you want I can send u the informations.

Pls do send the info to my email too. I have a sis who's very interested in Nursing. Outside the country? Like other african countries or Western countries? bimmby5@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Masters Program / Jamb Released All Results With Biometric Problem / Picture Compilation Of Hard To Believe Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.