Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy (8076 Views)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? / Please Disregard Earliar Post On First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by lolu84(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dear NL's, I received the message below from RG-Energy service but don't knw ao authentic it is. Pls I need people that received such message to shed more light on it. Are they real?

Dear,
we write in respect of your application to RGE Energy Services.
1. Having carefully sorted through your application/credentials, we are pleased to inform you that you have been 
shortlisted for the position of Graduate Trainee.

2. It was noted that you do not possess an (OSHA) Health, Safety and Environment(HSE) training certificate. You will 
therefore be required to attend an intensive 3-day HSE training/certification programme. The training is scheduled to take 
place on a date yet to be determined in September 2012. Training will hold at both Lagos and Port Harcourt. Dates will be 
communicated to you in due course.

3. The above-stated intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training programme costs Thirty-two Thousand, five hundred naira only 
(N32,500.00). You are however expected to pay the sum of Sixteen thousand naira only (N16,000.00) as the cost of training 
has been 50% subsidised by our training partner-Arthur Redwood & Co.

4. You are therefore required to make a payment of Three thousand naira only (N3,000.00) being registration/seat 
reservation fee for the intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training programme on or before 20th September, 2012. The balance of 
Thirteen thousand naira only (N13,000) before the end of the 3 day training. 
Make Payment to our training partner's Bank account. 
BANK: ECOBANK ACCOUNT NO: 0543001240 ACCOUNT NAME: ARTHUR REDWOOD CO

5. You are also required to download, fill and return the attached Acceptance Form  to RGE Energy Services by email: 
hr@rge-services.com. The Acceptance Form must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the bank teller for the payment of 
N3,000. Please ensure that Acceptance form and scanned teller are sent to
hr@rge-services.com by 20th September, 2012.

6. Remember that visits or calls to staff members is highly discouraged as it can be miscontrued as an attempt to influence 
decisions and processes relating to this recruitment exercise. We strongly discourage such actions. Send any enquiries to 
hr@rge-services.com.

7. Certificates will be issued at the end of the training. Job placement commences as soon as successful applicants 
complete the intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training program.

Best Regards,
Emmanuel Nkencho.
Human Resources Department
RGE Energy Services

PS: Acceptance form and scanned copy of bank teller must reach RGE Energy Services on or before 20th of September, 2012. 

Training programme commences immediately.
On Friday, September 7, 2012, wrote:Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN--Emmanuel OdehRGE-Energy Services

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by mrkels(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
Na God go punish them, its a SCAM!!!!
God I hope nobody falls for this o, nigerians are wicked o, scamming broke umemployed graduates? They would not succed in life. God nor go gree

3 Likes

Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by 234GT(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2012
I got the same email, but no graduate should fall for that trick. Banks do collect training fees from trainees, but not directly. When you join a bank as a trainee, your pay during the training is usually not up to what you should earn as a full staff. The deficit is the training fee. They just deduct it from your salary. RGE should do the same.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by derus(f): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2012
I think think they av discuss dis before that they are scammer
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2012
Do you need anyone to spell it out? This is pure scam.
Google the so-called RGE company,no online reference or presence except some stoooopid leads to online forums where they posted same non existence vacancy shyte.

Scam,beware.

lolu84: Dear NL's, I received the message below from RG-Energy service but don't knw ao authentic it is. Pls I need people that received such message to shed more light on it. Are they real?

Dear,
we write in respect of your application to RGE Energy Services.
1. Having carefully sorted through your application/credentials, we are pleased to inform you that you have been 
shortlisted for the position of Graduate Trainee.
2. It was noted that you do not possess an (OSHA) Health, Safety and Environment(HSE) training certificate. You will 
therefore be required to attend an intensive 3-day HSE training/certification programme. The training is scheduled to take 
place on a date yet to be determined in September 2012. Training will hold at both Lagos and Port Harcourt. Dates will be 
communicated to you in due course.
3. The above-stated intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training programme costs Thirty-two Thousand, five hundred naira only 
(N32,500.00). You are however expected to pay the sum of Sixteen thousand naira only (N16,000.00) as the cost of training 
has been 50% subsidised by our training partner-Arthur Redwood & Co.
4. You are therefore required to make a payment of Three thousand naira only (N3,000.00) being registration/seat 
reservation fee for the intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training programme on or before 20th September, 2012. The balance of 
Thirteen thousand naira only (N13,000) before the end of the 3 day training. 
Make Payment to our training partner's Bank account. 
BANK: ECOBANK ACCOUNT NO: 0543001240 ACCOUNT NAME: ARTHUR REDWOOD CO
5. You are also required to download, fill and return the attached Acceptance Form  to RGE Energy Services by email: 
hr@rge-services.com. The Acceptance Form must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the bank teller for the payment of 
N3,000. Please ensure that Acceptance form and scanned teller are sent to
hr@rge-services.com by 20th September, 2012.
6. Remember that visits or calls to staff members is highly discouraged as it can be miscontrued as an attempt to influence 
decisions and processes relating to this recruitment exercise. We strongly discourage such actions. Send any enquiries to 
hr@rge-services.com.
7. Certificates will be issued at the end of the training. Job placement commences as soon as successful applicants 
complete the intensive 3-day OSHA/HSE training program.
Best Regards,
Emmanuel Nkencho.
Human Resources Department
RGE Energy Services
PS: Acceptance form and scanned copy of bank teller must reach RGE Energy Services on or before 20th of September, 2012. 
Training programme commences immediately.
On Friday, September 7, 2012, wrote:Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN--Emmanuel OdehRGE-Energy Services
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by tempest01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
the format used shows its obviously a scam. dont fall 4 it
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na only people wey nor dey chop garri go fall for dis kind obvious scam.

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by XFive: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Anybody that falls for this does not deserve to be a registered member on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by dridowu: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Scam job allover d country
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by dollypi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
Can the account holder be blocked or sanctioned? They must have submitted documents before getting their bank account registered.
At least let the bank (Ecobank) know that the account is Being used for fraudulent purposes.

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by okunboy: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FIND ECOBANK EASY TO USE FOR THESE SCAM? I HAVE SEEN A NUMBER OF SUCH SCAM USING ECOBANK ACCOUNT. LET THIER MANAGEMENT REVIEW THEIR 'KNOW-YOUR-CUSTOMER' POLICY PLS!

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by mizzyboy007: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
AUTHOR RED WOOD and CO my ass....naija don upgrade for dia jobbing skills...they go carry oyimbo name put because dem think say we be mumu....SMH...
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
EcoDank is no bank. Na network for yahoo-yahoo money gram anything flys.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by enkoby: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
this is pathetic. . . our scammers have lost all conscience, going after poor unemployed graduates that are struggling to survive. God will punish all of una. una no go see beta thing.

@poster: kindly forward this mail and the account name and account number to Ecobank head office. i hope their legal departments takes this up, hopeless bunch of i-diots.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by aduje(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by isomadtech(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
You all failed to ask the poster a critical question which is to know if he ever applied for a job with the company, if he did, then he should go ahead and if not, then it is a crime. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by TalkingBird: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
People!
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by Suntemi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Naija and Scam. Hmmm
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by mankand(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Guys Please disregards the message. The company is a fraud and we can fish them out ourselves. The domain is been protected under this company Privacy Protect and we can unlock their protection by reporting the company under the report section. Please visit this website www.privacyprotect.org and lodge your report.

This is the best I can do and for those looking for a Job, I wish you best of luck
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by oladayo042: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
The person wey write this scam get small sense sha. That paragraph 6 na die: dont say, dont ask.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by myvic70(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
XFive: Anybody that falls for this does not deserve to be a registered member on Nairaland

Seconded. It has a bold writting of scamming.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by Mickey19: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na wa o, oga OP, mgbo did U̶̲̥̅̊ apply for the job. If not then I need T̶̲̥̅̊​♡̷̴̬̩̃̊​ sign up for scamming tutorials.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by sirp2007: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
Assuming EFCC is alive ,this would hv been an easy fry for them,jus partner with Ecobank & d rest will be history. But alas our EFCC is in limbo so every scammer can put up any bait to decieve d unsuspecting public.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by Oceemo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Everytin 4 9ija nw na oppurtunity 4 sum idiots.. Imagine guys n chicks lookin 4 jobs in dis country nw it is scaring men..I went 2 wan interview at crossover mortgage bank come n see guy wit suit & chiks wit cute dressin cum end up say na marketin job.. God no go let doz pepu go free,
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by Olajoy: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
u dnt need a prophet to interprete this to u.....my advice is run for ur dry pocket.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by tessyade: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
I pity the people that will be victims to these scammers.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by amobii: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
They hv changed their way now, before they use FS. But I think the bankers are involves, as soon as d money credited to that account they withdraw staight, they have info in the bank. A similar case of that happened to me, they sent an email that I qualify for this job & honestly I did applied for that position thru guardian, they said I will do test online dat I should add them on my msger, wch I did. They sent 20 questions about account,current affairs and was timed,i did the test. Few days later they sent an email that I passed,then I need to come for training but I need a blazer on the floor to start ,since its a stock broking firm so I must pay 4k to get venue of d training & blazer, and I cant use my blazer, they sent d bank details it was First bank, I knew it was a scam staight away & I went to first bank to inform them, BM check the account he saw a picture then I told him I will report to EFCC but I need his details, but frm body language he was not interestd. I thank my God and pity thousand of graduate that would fall for that,cos d package was good from scammer, they even got a landline & sometimes answer a call.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by sleeky8(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is the new trend unemployed graduates face nowadays. Just last week i got an email from OMOTOLOGY ENTERPRISES, who offered me a job though i would have to pay 72500k for training. Talk about expensive scammers, y'all should open your eyes any company that asks you to pay for a job is SCAM Plus Google is your friend use em when you are in doubt.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by crusufixo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
It baffles me why peeps still cant smell a scam sms/mail when they see one. angry
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by lumeneng22: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
okunboy: WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FIND ECOBANK EASY TO USE FOR THESE SCAM? I HAVE SEEN A NUMBER OF SUCH SCAM USING ECOBANK ACCOUNT. LET THIER MANAGEMENT REVIEW THEIR 'KNOW-YOUR-CUSTOMER' POLICY PLS!
. There are many thieves among the banks staffs these days.They no longer screen their employees as before even the females are worst off.
Re: Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy by Echepet(m): 2:45am On Sep 19, 2012
funny,i tel u,its nt a joke anymore,9ja youths or graduate are really jobless...ow can somebody wake up n do ds knd of arrangement
the truth is,we got talent,bt they r nt use for the right purpose.,,....fresh graduate.be careful....especially batch C corpers pasing out nextmnth

(1) (2) (Reply)

FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free / Can I Use A Proprietor's Social Handle To Seek For Job? / Learn To Write Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.