Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free (8087 Views)

Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP / Nigerians With Advanced Degrees But Without Jobs / Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by afrobadoo: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
A transformative approach to a better future for young leaders driven by the vision and dedication of a remarkable individual – Fela Bank Olemoh.

His passion for enhancing the lives of the average Nigerian has been the driving force behind the FBO Training and Research Centre, an organization poised to redefine the landscape of capacity building and training in Nigeria and across Africa.

For the past eight years, Fela Bank Olemoh has been unwavering in his commitment to facilitating the implementation of several award-winning human capacity development initiatives. These initiatives, including ReadySetWork, CodeLagos, Eko Nke Koo (Lagos is Learning) and Project TMax, have collectively transformed the lives of thousands of young Nigerians. Through these initiatives, Fela Bank Olemoh has brought empowerment and opportunity to countless individuals, providing them with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in today’s fast-paced world.

Exciting news is on the horizon as the FBO Training & Research Centre prepares to launch its inaugural training programs in October. What sets this program apart is that they are entirely free!

The program will offer the following courses: Web Development, Virtual Assistance, and Data Analytics.

Prospective participants can start to register via the registration portal as registration is set to end on 22nd September, 2023.

With a limited admission capacity of 120 participants for the October and November Cohorts, Fela Bank Olemoh and his team ensure a personalized and impactful learning experience for each participant. For those who may not secure a spot in the upcoming Cohort, Fela Bank Olemoh and the FBO Training & Research Centre have a waiting list in place. This thoughtful approach ensures that everyone eager to embark on this transformative journey has an opportunity to do so in the near future.

We implore every youth to be a part of this project as this is a lifetime opportunity to build a solid future for themselves.
https://thecomment.ng/transforming-lives-fbo-training-and-research-centre-kicks-off-its-first-sets-of-skills-training/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by MrsTwrite(f): 5:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Wow! Good development.
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Think9ja(m): 5:16am On Sep 13, 2023
Ok
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by maxbj(m): 5:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Ok
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Adexvivacity(m): 5:30am On Sep 13, 2023
120, list completed already and you will be placed on waiting list....U can try your luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by bro4u: 5:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Link to register pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by whatmoreng: 5:35am On Sep 13, 2023
Adexvivacity:
120, list completed already and you will be placed on waiting list....U can try your luck

I hate this type of Nigeria mentality

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Igboslayer: 5:39am On Sep 13, 2023
You no go see them here, where they can work out something for themselves. Na where hatred dey dem go dey… where dey fit yab Tinubu and Nigeria to achieve Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Adexvivacity(m): 5:41am On Sep 13, 2023
whatmoreng:

I hate this type of Nigeria mentality

Oga fill the form and read what will be sent to you. Hate it or love it, what i put up there is what they will send to your email. Fill and try your luck is my advice, never said you should stay away.

7 Likes

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by oyeb15: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2023
Give us Fish not teaching us how to fish.

Bags of rice, beans, gaari, indomine, flour, cool cash, yam tubbers, palm oil , semovita would have make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by ObiORBiafra: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2023
How do people enrol?

Every youth should get involved but you only need 120 people.

2 Likes

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by oyeb15: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2023
His name is contained in all sentences of the write-up while his mission occupied just one sentence.

Self publicity peice. The Man want appointment or want to contest election.
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2023
Igboslayer:
You no go see them here, where they can work out something for themselves. Na where hatred dey dem go dey… where dey fit yab Tinubu and Nigeria to achieve Biafra.

Shut up!!! Chronic ignoramus.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by bewla(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2023
T
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by money121(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2023
Wooow nice one
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by spanzed(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Thank you
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by whatmoreng: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Adexvivacity:

Oga fill the form and read what will be sent to you. Hate it or love it, what i put up there is what they will send to your email. Fill and try your luck is my advice, never said you should stay away.
Oga if they don't pick me, it does not mean I have been cheated or someone manipulated the system. It may mean there others more qualified. The slot is just 120 for crying out loud. What are the odds that you or I will be picked? Stop feeling entitled.
Hundreds on daily are getting jobs and scholarships in Nigeria by merits today. Purge your mind of this mentality it won't take you far.
Commend FBO and rest biko

2 Likes

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by DenreleDave(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Nice one..

Pls does anyone knows about ALX Africa courses and scholarship?
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by JustPowerApps(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2023
There is no free access to data attached to the packages. This is unhelpful in the Nigerian ecosystem, to be honest.

For a well-established company, leaving the assets to facilitate the smooth transition of knowledge out is a bad sign. I can confidently say that watching YouTube videos is better than enrolling in their program because they seem really unserious.

1 Like

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by 22o62021: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2023
angry

LOL Rubbishh, the project tmax that we went to in February, nobody learnt anything.
They promised us 10k for transport for the 2 months that it held.
Inside that 2 months, we attended class for only 29 days.
After submitting bvn, 2 months after they paid some participants 10k and did not pay others.

It was 2 days ago that I received my own 10k since March that the project ended.

2 Likes

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by sukkot: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Give us Fish not teaching us how to fish.

Bags of rice, beans, gaari, indomine, flour, cool cash, yam tubbers, palm oil , semovita would have make sense to me.
lol
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by muzzafar(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu may turn out to become the best president Nigeria ever had because he will surely want to prove a point May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by NeloNelo: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2023
JustPowerApps:
There is no free access to data attached to the packages. This is unhelpful in the Nigerian ecosystem, to be honest.

For a well-established company, leaving the assets to facilitate the smooth transition of knowledge out is a bad sign. I can confidently say that watching YouTube videos is better than enrolling in their program because they seem really unserious.

14 Black Youtubers You Should Be Watching (VIDEO)

https://thegisthouse.com/14-black-youtubers-you-should-be-watching-video/
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by MyExpression(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Link to apply
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Programmer47: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Shut up!!! Chronic ignoramus.

At this point , Apc idiots are just grasping for straws.
There is no tangible development to point to so they personalise anything as a sign of progress.
This points to a very clueless set of humans who had no idea prior to entering office.

When you spend so much to rig and snatch it, the first mandate would be to recover your money, not govern. And that's what we are saying today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Programmer47: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Imagine celebrating 120 Nigerians out of 200 million people.
Mind you this is a personal project by a progressive Nigerian, not the government
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2023
Programmer47:

At this point , Apc idiots are just grasping for straws.
There is no tangible development to point to so they personalise anything as a sign of progress.
This points to a very clueless set of humans who had no idea prior to entering office.

When you spend so much to rig and snatch it, the first mandate would be to recover your money, not govern. And that's what we are saying today

They are very useless set of people.

1 Like

Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by captaininiobong(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2023
muzzafar:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu may turn out to become the best president Nigeria ever had because he will surely want to prove a point May God help us all

If he can do something better than buhari, any youth still following Obi and Tiku to cause violence isn't normal.
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Adexvivacity(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2023
whatmoreng:

Oga if they don't pick me, it does not mean I have been cheated or someone manipulated the system. It may mean there others more qualified. The slot is just 120 for crying out loud. What are the odds that you or I will be picked? Stop feeling entitled.
Hundreds on daily are getting jobs and scholarships in Nigeria by merits today. Purge your mind of this mentality it won't take you far.
Commend FBO and rest biko

You are saying trash and taking me to the land am not going. Is this our conversation or you are replying another person under my quote....Am sorry am not ready for this trash. I never said they wont take u, I said fill the form, I have done that and i put what i received there. I never said they wouldn't take u, i said try ur luck so i dnt understand all these u are writing.
Re: FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free by Bolu004(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2023
This is only open to Lagos residents.
It's like all of us in Abuja are Coconuts 😢

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting / How To Apply For Food And Beverage Supervisor At Lekki Oxford Hotel / We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.