Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? (30468 Views)

Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano / Breaking News: Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Spokesman Abul Qaqa / News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by gbadexy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
"A military spokesman told the BBC that two
militant suspects had been arrested, one of
whom later died but his identity remains
unknown."

Two suspects were arrested and without any concrete proof of identity they concluded the dead one amongst the duo is abu qaqa.
I think it is obvious from the copied statement above that the army didn't even remotely insinuate they killed boko haram's spokesman. I suspect the press hinted it in their own wisdom and our ever eager moderators moderated the topic to be catchy.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by 2rutalk1: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abdul Qada is an official name for Head of BH Media and Publicity Dept. Therefore, an appointment can still be made tonight for replacement.

However, kudos to JTF. At least it is minus one.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Ninapha(f): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Let d military bring d pix of their own slain Abu Qaga and let Boko haram also bring d pix of their own. Lets match them before we can jump.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by brixton: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
thing is FG confirmed there was a seize fire agreement with BH ind past week/weeks to allow negotiation wit BH. Now we hear a raid happnd in kano wit one claiming arrest and other claiming death... All of des amaze me like some children play. Who do we believe and wat d hell is going on ere? issorai, waitn fo sombori to gve us d usual hullabaloo. 9jaihailthee
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by omicron(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Must they be killed?? Arent they supposed to be arrested? BTW what has happened to Kabiru Sokoto?? Nigeria....more questions than answers? Smh
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by ramaju: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
omodapson: The spokesman for Islamist militant group Boko Haram has been killed by Nigeria's military, reliable sources have told the BBC.

However, Boko Haram has not confirmed that Abu Qaqa has been killed.

A military spokesman told the BBC that two militant suspects had been arrested, one of whom later died but his identity remains unknown.

Analysts note that Abu Qaqa is an alias, so establishing his identity will not be easy.

The military has previously claimed to have arrested Abu Qaqa but this was denied by Boko Haram, who said the wrong man had been detained.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19627658
If he is killed, how will Federal government get and verify information on how to curtail the excesses of BH? Na only question I wan ask for now. Dey for detain am make e sing small.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by killuminati(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abeg, can somebody tell me the title of this film pls? undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
How can they kill someone who doesnt exist?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by gen2briz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
olede: If this is true we need picture pls. Thank God who gave the JTF the grace to delivered. Kudos

You need photoshop picture abi,......ok no worry we go provide am for you
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by jamil2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
How exactly would someone informed me on Abu qaqa death without heavy gun fire, would the guy in question going around alone without sheilding? If that is true BH end has come. Let JTF relocate to Damaturu and Maiduguri and soften the situation there!
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by ifeci: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
now i do't get it, u caught him alive and then killed him! why? r they trying to silence him from spilling the beans/naming their sponsors? I dnt sympathize wit him but such high profile member will hv enuf info to guide n mk it easier for JTF to track all associted with BH. something is not jst right.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Ignatio(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Seems this Qaqa is a hydra.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by TechRev: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
BRAVO!! BRAVO!! BRAVO!! But wait a min, thought there was dialoging
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by vislabraye(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
vanstanzy: Dont xpect Boko-Roaches to confirm there hench-man dead. They too are in a propaganda war like the FG.

When Osama Bin Laden died nko?
Its kudos to the JTF. Most of these problems are the politicians. Our SSS and judiciary should sit up.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
[
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Jalal(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmm no comment!
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Oya, boko haram make una come out tell us say no be Abu qaqa that was killed but Abu dada, Abu papa or any other Abu name wey una get for una directory.

And to the news, it may sound like a propaganda which is a norm in a war-like situation but i believe it's real.

Lets await the boko boys to hear their convulted version of the story

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by TBD(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
Another person will take over the leadership
jhydebaba: Should we roll out the drums?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by klax(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ Quote "Do you think that boko haram will confirm that he was kill rather they will bring another person as Abu qaqa and they will tell you that he is still alive so be wise".

You have said it all even when the idiot called Bin Laden died his fellowers animals in human skin still claimed he is alive well and sound but where is him now gone like a wind.

How I wish this news could be true its a just a step closer to something. All I know is that evil can not go too far one good day the the nemesis will catch up. Either Abu Quaqa is death or alive all I know is as smart and security wise Bin Laden was what end him? He died like a silly fowl so death is the wages for all evil doers like Abu Quaqa and his followers.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by omodapson(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
We need boko to discredit this news or forever lick their wounds.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by okooloyun1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
olede: If this is true we need picture pls. Thank God who gave the JTF the grace to delivered. Kudos
If you see the picture how will you know its him or you recognise him before.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Stevez32(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
203 pple viewing this topic Atm! Hmmm!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Strokes: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dont rest in peace
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Does it mean there are no Boko Haram member on this forum to intimate and educate us on their activities?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by kutchs: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
omicron: Must they be killed?? Arent they supposed to be arrested? BTW what has happened to Kabiru Sokoto?? Nigeria....more questions than answers? Smh
Kabiru is not a common criminal, he‘s a high risk criminal so not much about him is going to be released.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by AroOkigbo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Strokes: Dont rest in peace
72 pawpaw breasted virgins all for him. Isn't he lucky? My jealousy!
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by ujchief(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
vanstanzy:

If they got the right man, then thats a step closer to ending this nightmare Boko-Roaches have brought on this nation.
Abu qaqa is a cover name for boko haram spokesperson, just as JomoGbomo was for the MEND. So boko can stil apoint a new 'Abu Qaqa' who wil take over from the dead guy.
I hope they're squashed once and for all soonest.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Jenticles(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Goodnews if the story is true and is just the beginning
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by EGO3(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
I think "Abu Qaqa" could simply be a name given to any selected leader of the N.G.O called Boko Haram.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by ujchief(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ninapha: Let d military bring d pix of their own slain Abu Qaga and let Boko haram also bring d pix of their own. Lets match them before we can jump.
u dull sha.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
How is the JTF sure it was actually him? Have they seen "Abul Qaqa" written on his forehead? The fact is nobody really knows the 'real' BH spokesman. 'Abul Qaqa' is not a real name just like 'Abu Zaid', 'Abu Darda' etc. They are using these names to hide their real identities. So even if it was actually the real Qaqa that was killed, tomorrow BH will send another "Abul Qaqa" to deny the 'rumour'.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by suremutsy: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Is dis stupid story real, pls we ned d complete removal of dis Bokoharam nt d killin of one person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Policemen Beating Up A Man This Morning / Niger Delta Avengers Will Regret Their Actions - Military / NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.