Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? (30467 Views)

Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano / Breaking News: Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Spokesman Abul Qaqa / News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by emmasege: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
the reluctance of BH to debunk the FG's claim says it all. Abu Quaqa is gone for real. And i just heard in the news that he and one other guy were killed while taking the other man's wife to Kano for medical care. I THOT THEY WERE AGAINST ANYTHING WESTERN, SO WHY SEEK ONE OF THE WERSTERN EDUCATION'S DIVIDENDS. These folks are truly sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by ujchief(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
ifeci: now i do't get it, u caught him alive and then killed him! why? r they trying to silence him from spilling the beans/naming their sponsors?
my dear, there've been a lot of high profile arests such as kabiru sokoto, Abu dada and the madela guy, what info has been goten from them so far? Nada!
I gues the guy died from bullet wounds sustained during confrontation. Anyway, its one less fa..ot from the whole bunch.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by taharqa: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
Good...i wud infinitely prefare a Crushing rather than a Negotiation
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by lumeneng22: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
olede: If this is true we need picture pls. Thank God who gave the JTF the grace to delivered. Kudos
. Do you know abu qaqa if you see him in pix? Lets celebrate the minus two murderers leader or spokesman.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by FXKing2012(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo had predicted the fall of BH, so it's no surprise.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Limaoscar: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
We don't need News of these claims to killings of individual members. We need A̶̲̥̅ complete crush of d sect

Na Beans?...You better give them credit for this feat first and that is if they got the target
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by inteli: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
If Boko Haram denies the dead man as being Abu Qaqa, then of the truth, the dead man is the real Abu Qaqa. If however they chose to confirm the dead man as their Abu Qaqa, then I will take their words with a pinch of salt lipsrsealed
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by pembisco(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dos of u doubtin! Wel,if abu qaqa is nt really kild,den he'll definately be d 1 to say so since hes their spokesman,bt if anoda difrnt persn in d sect sends a video clip or message as usual,telin us dt d abu qaqa is nt death,den ur guess as gud as mine...lets wait

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by mshd5: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
vanstanzy: Since Abu Qaqa is an alias, it might be him or it might be another terrorist. But i sure will be glad if its him.
Definately
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by toluxa1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
zubbainno123: Even if they actually killed D̶̲̥̅̊ said spokesman, do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ expect D̶̲̥̅̊ sect †̥☺ come out openly and confirm their huge lose †̥☺ us?
...I seriously don't think they will be foolish enough †̥☺ do that.

That's what Al Qaeda
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Clemzy16(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
BBC Always poke-nosing to other peoples business.. Mcheew...
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Kalemba1: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
Jst heard it now frm BBC is it true?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by toluxa1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
Claiming to kill Abu Qaqa is just as stupid as claiming to have killed JOMO GBOMO. Pseudonyms don't get killed, they simply replace them
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by vanstanzy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
ujchief:
Abu qaqa is a cover name for boko haram spokesperson, just as JomoGbomo was for the MEND. So boko can stil apoint a new 'Abu Qaqa' who wil take over from the dead guy.
I hope they're squashed once and for all soonest.

Yes i know Abu Qaqa is a cover name, infact the name is an alias. But gunning him down will mean that the JTF can get to Boko-Roaches core (centre). Thats a good enough dent in the BH ranks. Kill the shepherd and u'll effectively scatter the herd. grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by otokx(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
How many times would they kill this fellow?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Skoopy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
I thought they(FG) where negotiating their way out of this mess during the last pilgrimage to mecca, but I guess I'm wrong.

If this turns out to be true, then I think they (FG & the millitary) would be biting more than they can chew.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by vanstanzy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
otokx: How many times would they kill this fellow?

They are like cockroaches they don't die that easy.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by coldubako(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
FXKing2012: Bishop Oyedepo had predicted the fall of BH, so it's no surprise.

even I, col dubako predicted the fall of BH.

Gen OBJ and President GEJ also did.

do you figure?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Shalome(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Aro Okigbo:
72 pawpaw breasted virgins all for him. Isn't he lucky? My jealousy!
dudes on NL are the sickest,Lolz
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Shalome(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
Skoopy: I thought they(FG) where negotiating their way out of this mess during the last pilgrimage to mecca, but I guess I'm wrong.

If this turns out to be true, then I think they (FG & the millitary) would be biting more than they can chew.
i can't believe this...A symphathetic Fan of the BH Boys...Millitary no bite anything abegi. Park well
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by jude33084(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
gudnex22:

Do you think that boko haram will confirm that he was kill rather they will bring another person as Abu qaqa and they will tell you that he is still alive so be wise.

Atleast we know his face very well or is it their spoke person? wink
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Rick9(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
More will fall.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by vanbonattel: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
FXKing2012: Bishop Oyedepo had predicted the fall of BH, so it's no surprise.

Which date did he givr forr that fall
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Chingyarmani(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
justice delayed
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by memudyink: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
good news
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Dmix: 4:35am On Sep 18, 2012
vanstanzy:

If they got the right man, then thats a step closer to ending this nightmare Boko-Roaches have brought on this nation.
its a goood news. The mlitary should continue that way.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by manosteel(m): 4:55am On Sep 18, 2012
They should go for their leader and sponsors not after mere spoke's person.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by manosteel(m): 4:56am On Sep 18, 2012
They should go for their leader and sponsors, not after mere spoke's person. Anyway, half bread is better than non.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by waja(m): 6:36am On Sep 18, 2012
The death of their leader caused so many bombing, I pray the death of their spokesman won't cause another.
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by cyril83(m): 6:49am On Sep 18, 2012
Na today?
Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2012
Killing Abu Qakar or whatever his name will not solve the problem, let's assume he was actually killed. What will solve the problem is to unmask the sponsors of the group having enough evidence to prosecute them or just take them out covertly. Then, and only then, we can claim that we are on our way to being victorious against the terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? by EXCELLENCEAbia: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2012
na today it is the same police or security agents that will arrest innocient people and call them criminals. Who will talk for them? I have said it time without number that nigerian's eye don tear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Election Postponement & Its Effect On Our Economy (Pic) / Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.