Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) (3236 Views)

Funny Lines [will Be Updated Periodically] / Girls Blackberry Craze...lolz (New Joke will be Updated) / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
sutoboy was suffering from abject poverty and so one night he had a dream of him winning a lottery of $50 million so the next day he sneakt out of his house so his wife wont notice and took his last money that kept him from begin broke and played the lottery next day and won the $50 million he dreamt immediately he called his wife telling her the news and also telling her to pack and prepare to travel , on hearing this the wife was so joyous and asked suto where they would travel to and suto answered saying i dont give a rats arse where u travel to just be gone when i reach home .
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
what is the mistake that can send one 6 feet above the ground ? Sutoboy : lawyer . What is the mistake that can send one 6 feet under the ground ? Ekeroyal : doctor . The teacher fainted
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
No projan or mad men allowed in this section

1 Like

Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2012
PretiEbony: cry cry cry

may alla strike you dumb there shediot
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by realsammie(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2012
i beg just read wetin u post up there if it make sense. absolutely RUBBISH
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by bingbagbo(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2012
by their fruits you shall know them!!

UP PROJAN!!!
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by larride(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2012
bin gbagbo:

by their fruits you shall know them!!

UP PROJAN!!!

Indeed

U̶̲̥̅̊
Ρ̥̥
PROJAN
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Homar: may alla strike you dumb there shediot
bush pig!!!
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
realsammie: i beg just read wetin u post up there if it make sense. absolutely RUBBISH
how can someone like u with an iq of -100 understand the joke mtchewww .
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
bin gbagbo:

i hereby denounce projan to join NJPC the ruling party !!

UP NJPC
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Lagusta(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is why I hate politics, all mouth, no action....

After abusing PROJAN, NJPC couldn't even crack a primary school joke....

Cooking pot calling kettle black....

He even had the guts to abuse a lady.....

Na wa ooooo
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Lagusta: This is why I hate politics, all mouth, no action....

After abusing PROJAN, NJPC couldn't even crack a primary school joke....

Cooking pot calling kettle black....

He even had the guts to abuse a lady.....

Na wa ooooo
make i ask you self which one be lady for this section ? ? ? ? And tell me a reasonable joke them useless projan has given this section ? Instead they go on writing useless things like join us and be mad me ! Madness is the way forward ! Guy go hang your miserable self if u no get better thing to talk for this thread and by the way how many yoke u don write for this section ni ? Hediot .
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Asabaman(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Homar, i never knw u have passion for MADNESS. Hidden one for that matter
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Homar this your yoke dey over dehydrated

mtcheeww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Lagusta(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Homar: make i ask you self which one be lady for this section ? ? ? ? And tell me a reasonable joke them useless projan has given this section ? Instead they go on writing useless things like join us and be mad me ! Madness is the way forward ! Guy go hang your miserable self if u no get better thing to talk for this thread and by the way how many yoke u don write for this section ni ? Hediot .

Come, who are u, in fact, what are u

Did I talk to u? What is wrong with u, what hav u achieved in your miserable life since u were born...

U dare call my life miserable, called me an I.d.io.t! am I your mate.

No, just tell me, what hav u achieved in your own miserable life, u dare call me miserable, old fool.

I am so sure u still stay in your father's house, or rent a room. At 23, I had already built my house, at 29, I got married... I hav two cars, and u call my life miserabe....

Please don't let me recite your life history like I did in the past. I have repented now...

So go and pass your WAEC, JAMB, go to school and achieve something too.

AND DON'T U EVER IN YOUR LIFE CALL ME MISERABLE AGAIN!!!!
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Asabaman(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Can we see authentic prove of those claims pls..... winkCan we see authentic prove of those claims pls.....
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Lagusta(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
Asaba man: Can we see authentic prove of those claims pls..... winkCan we see authentic prove of those claims pls.....

Come to ilorin and see for yourself
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
Asaba man: Can we see authentic prove of those claims pls..... winkCan we see authentic prove of those claims pls.....
i was about to ask him the same question lol . A fool @29 is a fool for life . See as him vomit his life achievement weather na true or lie because of a simple post . I no belive say person husband go act like a fool like this lwkmdfho .
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Lagusta(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Homar: i was about to ask him the same question lol . A fool @29 is a fool for life . See as him vomit his life achievement weather na true or lie because of a simple post . I no belive say person husband go act like a fool like this lwkmdfho .

U kno what, talking to u is just a sheer waste of time.... Smh
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by hottprince: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Homar hw dare u talk to my vice president like that?don't u knw he's now d vice president of Da Critics?
Be warned next time.I'l meet wit d rest of NJPC to ex-communicate u.

And by d way d joke is dry
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by mormoni(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
I neva knew u were like dis Homar... U don fall my hands aswear.... Very dry!! Someone shuld pls wet dis thread even with saliva abeg its too dry.

Secretary general of da critics and also candidate for secretary general of the great PROJAN
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by realsammie(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
~vicky~:
Homar this your yoke dey over dehydrated

mtcheeww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my dear help me tell the SNAIL called HOMAR
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Keeps singing : If nobody talk about you then you are a nobody . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
bin was newly posted the captain of a special army force in the desert so on him coming to their base in the middle of the desert he noticed a camel was in the base so he asked his vice captain why the camel was there and he answered him that sometimes the soldiers have natural sexual urge that they need to satisfy so they need the camel . After 8 months on the desert with no woman bins urges were off the chart so he shouted to his vice captain bring in the camel which the vice captain did so bin brought a stool and sat on top of it and pounded away on the camel till satisfaction . After that he asked his vice captain bunminoguns weather thats how they do it ? Which bunmi replied no but we just take a ride on the camel into town were we meet women . ( bin fainted)
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by mormoni(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Homar: bin was newly posted the captain of a special army force in the desert so on him coming to their base in the middle of the desert he noticed a camel was in the base so he asked his vice captain why the camel was there and he answered him that sometimes the soldiers have natural sexual urge that they need to satisfy so they need the camel . After 8 months on the desert with no woman bins urges were off the chart so he shouted to his vice captain bring in the camel which the vice captain did so bin brought a stool and sat on top of it and pounded away on the camel till satisfaction . After that he asked his vice captain bunminoguns weather thats how they do it ? Which bunmi replied no but we just take a ride on the camel into town were we meet women . ( bin fainted)
shaking my head

Wasted life
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
mormoni: shaking my head

Wasted life
no projans allowed .
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by mormoni(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Homar: no projans allowed .
I reserve my...
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by larride(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
smh
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Asabaman(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
singing fela. *foooool na foooool no matter for aage, yes sir!*
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
I wonder how these fools got into my thread
Re: Njpc Jokes Collection ( Will Be Updated ) by Homar(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
More jokes coming your way .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibo Names And Their Funny Meanings / Bbm Chat LWKMD / Just Finished Seeing "50 Shades Of Grey" See What Happened-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.