Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of Slot @ The Arena (2105 Views)

Slot Nigeria Price List For Blackberry, Samsung, Infinix & Tecno Phones / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Slot @ The Arena by itsmayiela(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
I was fleeced by Slot @ their The Arena shopping complex, oshodi.
They sold a sony 610 digital camera for me @ 22k (against 18k in their CVI branch), 8gb MicroSD @ 2,500 (against 1,800 in their CVI branch), nokia battery @ 2,500 (against 1,200 in their CVI branch).

I wonder why they maintain such a very wide price disparity in their branches within Lagos

Ismail (07061250218)
Re: Beware Of Slot @ The Arena by itsmayiela(m): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2013
itsmayiela: I was fleeced by Slot @ their The Arena shopping complex, oshodi.
They sold a sony 610 digital camera for me @ 22k (against 18k in their CVI branch), 8gb MicroSD @ 2,500 (against 1,800 in their CVI branch), nokia battery @ 2,500 (against 1,200 in their CVI branch).

I wonder why they maintain such a very wide price disparity in their branches within Lagos

Ismail (07061250218)

i wonder y fashola govt cant jus close down the slot situated at d arena in oshodi. They defrauded a frnd again
Re: Beware Of Slot @ The Arena by Lexusgs430: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Why did you not shop around prior to making your purchases?
Fashola should shut down a legitimate business because of price disparity? Do you know if the cost incurred by the business is more @ the branch in question? Or if the its a franchised branch or other logistical cost are higher ?
If you have a complain or complaint, best you take it up with the branch, than trying to libel it !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Slot @ The Arena by chucky234(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
You no get case joor,I just waste my MB open this tori.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Slot @ The Arena by itsmayiela(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
dis issue is somtin else....ppl are rili cmplaining abt dis slot at The arena,oshodi. It's high time d govt closed down dat branch
Re: Beware Of Slot @ The Arena by bigtt76(f): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2014
itsmayiela: dis issue is somtin else....ppl are rili cmplaining abt dis slot at The arena,oshodi. It's high time d govt closed down dat branch

Cracking me up cheesy grin
Re: Beware Of Slot @ The Arena by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
My younger sister bought a blackberry curve 7 from SLOT ABUJA only to find out that its battery had been changed with a fake one and phone lasts just 2 hours I think Slot should be boycotted they are thieves anf fraudulent people

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 For Urgent Sale (#72k) All Three Colours (Negotiable / Amazing Usa Version Samsungs And Iphones Amazing Prices / Iphone 11 Swap For Iphone 11pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.