Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd (14373 Views)

Slot Nigeria Price List For Blackberry, Samsung, Infinix & Tecno Phones / Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Galaxy Price In Slot Ngeria And Slot Phone Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by solakotan(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
Dear Nairalander,

I still wonder if the Blacberry Shop by Slot System at Ikeja, Lagos-Nigeria  is truly an Approved Blackberry Reseller Center by RIM,  Kindly feel free to share your views, experience, product quality, etc on dis tread, 
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by solakotan(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
Have checked Blackberry official website if Slot is listed, and i was not able to get any info, I just hope the guys have not been selling some Fake Asian made BB to pple, lipsrsealed
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by rydeorsail(m): 1:46am On Jun 14, 2010
they are actually authorised to sell, u can buy there and take it to either mtn,zain,or etisalate office for config.for bis
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by solakotan(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2010
rydeorsail:

they are actually authorised to sell, u can buy there and take it to either mtn,zain,or etisalate office for config.for bis

thanks rydeorsail - anybody can buy a BB Set from any part of the world and get it activated in Nigeria due to lack of security check by our service providers, My main worry is the quality of the handset and warranty too,
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by rydeorsail(m): 5:29am On Jun 16, 2010
yep, u can get a warranty from slot, i have actually returned a nokia phone that are bought in slot lagos to a nokia care center in abuja and got a new one just like that after 3days when they could not fix the problem
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by blacklion(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2011
Slot Systems are authorized dealers/re-sellers for the phones they sell and they give official warranties from the manufacturer. I've bought several phones from them since 2007. In 2009, I bought a Nokia E51 from them but the microphone had a problem. I took it to the Nokia Care Centre in Ikeja. They accepted the phone for repairs free of charge. When the Nokia Care Centre could not repair the phone after about 2 weeks, they gave me a brand new E63 as replacement. So feel free to buy in confidence from Slot.
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by bolariye: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
Well i dont know about all of you, myself i bought a Bold 2 from slot in november 2010 so it is still under warranty. At May ending this year it developed a software fault with JVM Error 517 displaying on a white background anytime i try to start it. After unsuccessfully attempting to repair it the people at Slot are trying to dodge getting me a replacement. instead one of their managers promised to 'loan' me a 'lesser' phone till Blackberry finally find a solution for that particular error message.
Why I should wait for any spurious Blacberry solutions is completely beyond me and i find their entire attitude to be completely hypocritical and more like a 1 man business than the Blackberry Authorised Dealer they claim to be. Please if anyone knows how i can access someone higher than their managers or phone engineers please tell me as teh phone is even worse than how i gave it to them.
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by Kokshow: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ Bolariye, let me quickly correct your impression here, when you buy any equipment from an authorized distributor, it comes with a particular period warranty and if this equipment develop any fault, you are not suppose to return it to the distributor but service center of the brand.
Mobile phone usually come with one year warranty provided it's not a physical damage and a day after your warranty expiration, you are on your own.
I have bought several phones from slot systems before and I can beat my chest that they are authorize distributor and their goods are under full warranty.
Chop goo jare, no shaking
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by dcyclone(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Slot is autthorised
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by Tisin: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Great question to ponder about. It was vals 2012 and my hubby got me the blackberryb9900 , wow...he bought it from slot office in victoria island. All was well,untill sometime in september, the charging port developed a fault and thus my wahala with my over $500 mobile started.
I was reluctant ad i believed such gadgets are not best worked on in this part of d world. Long story short- i took my bb to slot vi 9months after purchase, paid 5k to fix the charging port, collected back 2 days later. Phone suddenly powered off 2days after collecting phone back, took it back there again!
This time it took 3weeks for slot to work on it.........(my eye see weeen)........ only to collect it back and charging port still not fixed, this is the 3rd month. My phone is still with slot. It was sent to ems( the new bb care center in ikoyi).
Returned"badly tampered", and my fate... unknown.
So whats d essence of the big red label of 12 months warranty on the phone pack with slot's name at purchase. How exactly is slot assuring its customers of great after care service!!!!!
Re: Blackberry By Slot Systems Ltd by tvreporter: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
You can get blackberry phone in Slot Nigeria online store for cheap price and enjoy great benefit.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Phones Sales !!! passport,classic..etc. Call 08034946141 / Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact / Iphone4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.