Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad (59370 Views)

Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos / Travelling Abroad With Large Sums / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate About Travelling Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by pauloman(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
uceee: ^^^ Thank God for your life and the life of your baby. Don't tell us you didn't make them pay in any way for all this.

Gosh her story is so pathetic and a true state of things in that our sorry ass naija !!!
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by osakajapan: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
trust me this lady never do any thing wrong .....and they can't keep refusing her coz her baby is automatically usa citizen and she never over stayed her visa like Mexican people... coz in case of emergency or anything happen to her baby, usa embassy will still protect her and the baby.....

1 Like

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by mPop(f): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] hmmmmn
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by mPop(f): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
@vicjustice is ds thread still functional?
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by ChriGo(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2013
mPop: [color=#770077][/color]
@vicjustice is ds thread still functional?
.......mpop........so you dey here?.....You too dey waka!!!grin.......
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
Olutola88: . Abi o! Thank God we still have Nigerians like u. As 4 me, I used 2 be freaked abt staying in dese western countries wen I was a kid but now I am a more mature person with a better orientation. I have told my God dat I want 2 make it in life without leaving dis great country of ours and I pray dat everyone dat shares d same tot will also not stress b4 he or she is blessed in Nigeria. Let's just go 2 dose countries 2 study or 2 spend holidays
It depends on what you call a great country.........nothing great here unless you steal as leaders do.
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Oduwan(f): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2013
am having my child abroad if Nigerians like make them do any how,as u lay ur bed so u lie on it. thanks. any one have an idea of how much it cost having a baby in Canada. any idea

1 Like

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Pain: I'm just baffled by the way US/UK visas are reverred and worshipped by Africans. This poster makes it look as if a denial of these visa is a denial to a happy life. As if the visas are a ticket to eternal life. God free us from mental slavery. Amen.

That is nairaland travel forum metality.may God deliver some Nigerian citizens
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:

That is nairaland travel forum metality.may God deliver some Nigerian citizens
U too wan cut out.haba!

1 Like

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
ferdimako:
U too wan cut out.haba!

Cut out?from where?I don't get you,
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Cut out?from where?I don't get you,
going abroad.
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
ferdimako:
going abroad.

Oh!...hehehe hopefully for studies tho but will come back after studies.
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Oh!...hehehe hopefully for studies tho but will come back after studies.
Na so everybody dey talk...unilag dey oh.

2 Likes

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
ferdimako:
Na so everybody dey talk...unilag dey oh.

They don't have my course and most nigerian universities don't have specialized courses.most Nigerians are after PR that's why they go through uni but 'm coming back cuz my industry is still growing and they need professionals.
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:
They don't have my course and most nigerian universities don't have specialized courses.most Nigerians are after PR that's why they go through uni but 'm coming back cuz my industry is still growing and they need professionals.

Twist it as you like. You and I know that PR and another country's citizenship is in your mind and coming back no dey your dictionary.

@Topic
Even if I was based in Nigeria, I still would have travelled out to have my kids. Great health care system, better life and opportunity. I once read an interview of Annie idibia and the babe was whinging about she and tuface having to go through the process of visa application whenever they wanted to vacation overseas whilst her daughter Isabella who is an American citizen does not need to visit any embassy in Nigeria for visa.

I am telling you nothing beats traveling without stress or queuing up at Victoria Island for visa. Many Developed countries care for their people in ways Nigeria knows not how.

Mothers who've birthed in hospitals in developed countries and in Nigeria will tell you the huge difference between both worlds. Come and see how your children are well to taken care of when they fall sick and find themselves in the hospital. One nurse per child over here and they come out of the hospital without paying a dime-all free...Cheiii Obodo oyibo di mma.

So tey the government pay their own correct cash for each child they bring into this world. grin

6 Likes

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
^^^^You can say that again. cool
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennykadry:

Twist it as you like. You and I know that PR and another country's citizenship is in your mind and coming back no dey your dictionary.

@Topic
Even if I was based in Nigeria, I still would have travelled out to have my kids. Great health care system, better life and opportunity. I once read an interview of Annie idibia and the babe was whinging about she and tuface having to go through the process of visa application whenever they wanted to vacation overseas whilst her daughter Isabella who is an American citizen does not need to visit any embassy in Nigeria for visa.

I am telling you nothing beats traveling without stress or queuing up at Victoria Island for visa. Many Developed countries care for their people in ways Nigeria knows not how.

Mothers who've birthed in hospitals in developed countries and in Nigeria will tell you the huge difference between both worlds. Come and see how your children are well to skein care of when they fall sick and find themselves in the hospital. One nurse per child over here and they come out of the hospital without paying a dime-all free...Cheiii Obodo oyibo di mma

hehehehe...you can make oyibo life sweet from your post smiley that's why I like and respect you.I told you what I wanted to study the other day.I might come back and its a plan B after we had discussed.sometimes its good to have a plan B.
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:

hehehehe...you can make oyibo life sweet from your post smiley that's why I like and respect you.I told you what I wanted to study the other day.I might come back and its a plan B after we had discussed.sometimes its good to have a plan B.

Journalism?
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
jennykadry:

Journalism?

Yes
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes
Ok
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:

he
hehehe...you can make oyibo life sweet from your post smiley that's why I like and respect you.I told you what I wanted to study the other day.I might come back and its a plan B after we had discussed.sometimes its good to have a plan B.
Plan B eehe kwaa....hehehehe hahaha.
Zubudaya: Clarus, na who be dis person wey dey sing better every morning?
Gringori: Oga, na me
Zb: So Gringori akabugo, na u no allow me complete sleep...mbok?
Gringori: Oga no be me...Na Clarus.
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
ferdimako:
Plan B eehe kwaa....hehehehe hahaha.
Zubudaya: Clarus, na who be dis person wey dey sing better every morning?
Gringori: Oga, na me
Zb: So Gringori akabugo, na u no allow me complete sleep...mbok?
Gringori: Oga no be me...Na Clarus.

You won't understand and me 'm not ready to explain myself so accept whatever.Jenny understands where 'm coming from.its always good to have other plans.that's why most nigerians travel out and get stranded.Nigerians have high expection when they travel out like every good thing in life will come to them automatic once they arrive euro or us.when things don't work out they start touring round the country and the world which is not my portion.I always have a backup plan in anything 'm doing something I can fall back to.

1 Like

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
eelvismd:

What is the motivation for such?

1. Citizenship for their children because they see no hope in Nigeria in terms of opportunity
2. They consider the West to be superior and hence have no value for whatever emanate from us

What are the reasons for those travelling in the name of schooling?
Guess the same reasons above

So they are connected whether you admit it or not, and the bottom line is that we have a poor mentality fueled by our perverted value system.

Foolish argument.

Reasons of getting a degree from the west is numerous.

1. No plagiarism, they strive to teach you to be original and hardworking

No ASUU strike, should I continue?

3 Likes

Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
lovelydamsel:

You won't understand and me 'm not ready to explain myself so accept whatever.Jenny understands where 'm coming from.its always good to have other plans.that's why most nigerians travel out and get stranded.Nigerians have high expection when they travel out like every good thing in life will come to them automatic once they arrive euro or us.when things don't work out they start touring round the country and the world which is not my portion.I always have a backup plan in anything 'm doing something I can fall back to.
That is ecosystem... some pple are meant to be like that. But journalism is here...is that what u want to spend millions on? I thought it was some neurosurgery, or cardiovascular thing. Anyway, I'm not putting down ur major but your story no sell. If u hate going abroad, don't go for any reason. Not even for holidays or medical check-ups, go to ur village and remain there.
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
ferdimako:
That is ecosystem... some pple are meant to be like that. But journalism is here...is that what u want to spend millions on? I thought it was some neurosurgery, or cardiovascular thing. Anyway, I'm not putting down ur major but your story no sell. If u hate going abroad, don't go for any reason. Not even for holidays or medical check-ups, go to ur village and remain there.

Yes its here but we don't have the infrastures and equibments here.why do you think medince students travel out to study?we don't have true journalist.do you call what we have nigeria journalism?we just have radio and tv presenters.how many documentaries do we have in Nigeria.how many journalist who graduated from nigerian universities run a documentary.you think is by sitting front of tv and radio and reading news?lols can you compare channels to skynews,cnn?we don't even know how to broadcast live news.see the questions where asking President Jonathan the other day that was how Maku and Dopeksi called isha isay a disrespectful journalist becuase she was asking the right questions.
And point of correction I never said I hate europe.I only said I have other plans.And I will still return even if I have a good job there because nigerian journalism is suffering seriously.we only have entainers.youngsters just want to be a tv presenter for spice tv soundcity hiptv and ebony life tv and these tv channels don't practice true journalism.count how many nigerian universities have journalism.we just have mass communication department and nothing good is coming our of it.
Shey they said ibadan university,university of benin have the best medicine.why are million of Nigerian doctors still traveling to uk to study and the uk won't employ them? When we have enough hospitals for them to practice their housemanship.why do our engineers don't go to our universities to study?majority of our universities have engineering faculties why are they still going to us and uk?if you can't answer this question I rest my case
Re: Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes its here but we don't have the infrastures and equibments here.why do you think medince students travel out to study?we don't have true journalist.do you call what we have nigeria journalism?we just have radio and tv presenters.how many documentaries do we have in Nigeria.how many journalist who graduated from nigerian universities run a documentary.you think is by sitting front of tv and radio and reading news?lols can you compare channels to skynews,cnn?we don't even know how to broadcast live news.see the questions where asking President Jonathan the other day that was how Maku and Dopeksi called isha isay a disrespectful journalist becuase she was asking the right questions.
And point of correction I never said I hate europe.I only said I have other plans.And I will still return even if I have a good job there because nigerian journalism is suffering seriously.we only have entainers.youngsters just want to be a tv presenter for spice tv soundcity hiptv and ebony life tv and these tv channels don't practice true journalism.count how many nigerian universities have journalism.we just have mass communication department and nothing good is coming our of it.
Shey they said ibadan university,university of benin have the best medicine.why are million of Nigerian doctors still traveling to uk to study and the uk won't employ them? When we have enough hospitals for them to practice their housemanship.why do our engineers don't go to our universities to study?majority of our universities have engineering faculties why are they still going to us and uk?if you can't answer this question I rest my case
So u must go abroad? Good for u, however, u can't convince me after learning better English there with other nice stuff, u will come back to practise in Nigeria. The people have not still improved as u, don't intend to, it doesn't make sense and that is y many choose to remain and get PRed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time / Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.