Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Mtel GPRS Settings - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtel GPRS Settings (2420 Views)

Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtel GPRS Settings by dre901(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2005
Please who has the config for Mtel GPRS for browsing?
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by hotangel2(f): 4:00am On Aug 12, 2005
There's a topic on here..that expain it. Check the phone section properly..sorry i can't find the topic..I woulda pasted the link.
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by rufaai(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2005
Hot-Angel; why dont you give us the settings?

I need the MTEL GPRS settings too... Please... Someone get us the Settings.
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by ibrahim(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2005
if anyone has d settings espcially hot-angel,plsssssssss lets have d settings 4 mtel gprs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by rufaai(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2005
Yes... Everyone is in need with the settings, but I think I need it more than anybody. I like in Sokoto, there is no any other GPRS connection than sokoto... I need this connection.

Please Hot-Angel or anybody that have it or knows where we can get it, please post it on the forum.
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by rufaai(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2005
Oops... It seems nobody on nairaland has the settings for the Mtel GPRS
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by osyvv(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2005
do you have the gprs service in you sim? If you do [I have] the settings.
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by osyvv(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2005
i have the config, i have the settings. If you really need it, I am waiting.
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by osyvv(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2006
Who Wants To Know More On Mtel Gprs
Mtel is a network of choice which offare full GPRS service over dial up which is been offered by other network providers.
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by smartsoft(m): 4:47am On Mar 02, 2006
It's only enugu that have seen where Mtel is better !
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by Seun(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2006
Why can't you post what you know about MTEL GPRS on the forum instead of asking people wto call your private (MTN) number? angry
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by africanboy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2006
Wow, did not realise so many people use Mtel. I mean, does Mtel still exist?
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by wormedup(m): 9:37am On Mar 06, 2006
osyvv:

i have the config, i have the settings. If you really need it, I am waiting.

if u have the settings, why don't u just post it and stop feeling overly important. probably u don't know how to get to it right ??
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by Seun(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2006
Thank you my brother. We want MTEL GPRS settings!
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by cushman(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2006
Yes, o! We need those settings
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by osyvv(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2006
I can see know one is really serious about the mtel gprs and for you information don't go to cyber cafe' since last year the mtel gprs was lunched and at the moment i brower with my phone and mtel goin 3G before the year runs out if you still need the settings just call me on that mtn mumber i posted[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by ibrahim(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2006
u know y nairaland is successful?cos people share information and experince together so others learn n move forward with their lives!sooner or later,mtel would make gprs public den all dis shakara will stop!haba if u av it give it n let others share in dis new revolution in d mobile industry!
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by osyvv(m): 3:04am On Mar 13, 2006
Hi friends i know u re all not happy about this mtel gprs settings stuff but i thought hotangel has the settings but all the same does any of ur phones displays G when ur mtel sim is in the phone
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by wormedup(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2006
guy, if u've got the settings just post it or keep quiet.
if u need people to CALL u, this is not the best way to ask, u might wanna rephrase ur request ok. i can bet i have a beta phone than u do so what's with the "display G" for ?
i'm sure everybody here will agree with me, we don't need people feeling too important in here.if u think u r wiser than any other person in here, prove it.

Peace !!!!!!
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by celemel(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2006
Genius is d ability to do d extra-ordinary in ordinary ways. If this guy has d mtel gprs settings, let him share it or keep d peace forever. Knowledge is meaningless if not shared. The most things we find on the net here are posted by other humans like us so that we may share and learn and grow with them. Whomsoever does not want to share his 'little' knowledge or 'tiny' information with others should rather stay and brood in his bedroom than come to an open forum such as this to brag unnecessarily. Guys, ignore the guy and lets move ahead. Someone else would have the settings very very soon, (that is, if he himself has anything like it at all, or if mtel even has the service running. Who knows?)

Peace to all men of goodwill,
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by celemel(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2006
shocked Hello ladies, i observe i mentioned a lot of boys boys boys in that thread. I beg o! You are all included o! as the sweet fantas of this world ; Make una no crucify me, it was a slip of d keyboard!!!!!! Girls, ignore that man, Guys, ignore that man. Chikena! grin
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by cushman(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2006
celemel:

Genius is d ability to do d extra-ordinary in ordinary ways. If this boy has d mtel gprs settings, let him share it or keep d peace forever. Knowledge is meaningless if not shared. The most things we find on the net here are posted by other humans like us so that we may share and learn and grow with them. Whomsoever does not want to share his 'little' knowledge or 'tiny' information with others should rather stay and brood in his bedroom than come to an open forum such as this to brag unnecessarily. Boys, ignore the boy and lets move ahead. Someone else would have the settings very very soon, (that is, if he himself has anything like it at all, or if mtel even has the service running. Who knows?)

Peace to all men of goodwill,

Well said
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by dre901(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2006
i started this thread way back and still now,nobody has the setting yet.pls if u do stop holding back becos this forum is an aveune for information sharing.
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by auwal(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2006
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by twinstaiye(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2006
Auwal, thanks for the info, but you need to give us more information. Please check your phone settings, we will need the APN which you already give, then we will need settings for the following:

Homepage:
Wap Gw IP:
port:
Access Point
Username:
Password:
Authentication:
Waiting anxiously for your reply
Re: Mtel GPRS Settings by cushman(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2006
It's such a pity that there are people in this forum that can provide those settings without any hitch but i don't know what's stopping them.

I'm beginning to think there's something strange about Mtel gprs

(1) (Reply)

Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner / Flash Share Will Not Install On My Note II. Why? / Can Infinix Zero 2 (X509) Battery Work On Infinix Zero (X506)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.