Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Priest's Rooster - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Priest's Rooster (1013 Views)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench / The Iboman And The Priest / Papa Ejiro And The Priest: Lwkmd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Priest's Rooster by nifemi01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
The priest of a small village was very fond of his flock of ten hens and a cockerel.
He kept them in a hen house behind the parish, but one saturday night the cockerel was missing.
The priest suspecting foul play decided to say something about it at church the next morning.
At mass, he asked the congregation, has anyone got a c**k? To which all the men stood up.
"no, no," he said, somewhat flustered, "that's not what i meant". Has anybody seen a c**k? All the women stood up.
"No, no", he said, "that not what i meant either. Has anyone seen a c**k that doesn't belong to them?
Half the women stood up.
"no,no", he said, now thoroughly embarrassed. Parhaps i should rephrase the question. Has anybody here seen my c**k? All the choirboys stood up.
Re: The Priest's Rooster by nifemi01(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Various signs churches put up to get members.
"if u can't sleep, don't count sheep. Talk to the shepherd".
"running low on faith? Stop in for a fill-up".
"This is a ch--ch. What is missing?"
"forbidden fruit creates many jams".
"looking at the way some people live, they ought to obtain eternal live insurance soon".
"if u don't like how u were born, try being born again".
"come work 4 d Lord. The work is hard, the hours are long and the pay is low. But the retirement benefits are out of this world".
Now my favorite, very applicable to this nation. Here it comes....
"God so loved the world that he did not send a committee".

Feel free to add urs.

(1) (Reply)

Monkey And Rabbit / Touching Story Of A School Boy / Only For The Matured Mind II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.