Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business (1089 Views)

Snail Trading, A Very Lucrative Part-time Business! / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Global Stocks Trading: A Myth Or Reality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by edujoy(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2012
Personally, I think it depends on the approach.

Those who approach forex with a get-rich-quick mentality (in most cases) end up gambling, but those who understand the dynamics of the forex market and the risk involved take calculated risks that pay off well in the long run.

This is my humble opinion, What do you think?
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
edujoy: Personally, I think it depends on the approach.

Those who approach forex with a get-rich-quick mentality (in most cases) end up gambling, but those who understand the dynamics of the forex market and the risk involved take calculated risks that pay off well in the long run.

This is my humble opinion, What do you think?

You are damn right.
But no matter what, FOREX TRADING should be seen from a 'business' angle always.
Just like any other business (offline or online), you need to know the knitty-gritty, pron & cons of the business and factors that affect the business profitability and best of all get familiarised with the 'JARGONS' employed in the business and the greatest of all is be PATIENT as your profit may tarry but it will definitely come if you have the right mindset in any business. ( Ask Mike Adenuga, Dangote and the rest)
Forex trading is a business in plain English.
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by edujoy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Comments please....
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by osogwu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
well,it is a business and a gambling.The choice lies on the hands of a trader. Forex can only be a business when you learn it like any other biz and a gamble when you jump into it hoping to make money over night. I started since 2009.At initial stage,i lost every thing. I then went to special school of forex in Abuja where i spent not less than eight months.from that time till now,am still smiling .for more info reach me via nna4noble@yahoo.com.Feel free, i will not ask 4 any money.
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by colum: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
trading financial currencies is a business not just business,a lucrative business indeed. With Binary option you are on the right side, no losing all gaining.
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by edujoy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
colum: trading financial currencies is a business not just business,a lucrative business indeed. With Binary option you are on the right side, no losing all gaining.

Some folk called me and started preaching binary options, I did a little reading and it seemed like gambling to me. from the little info i gathered, forex is still better and safer for me.

Can anyone shed more light on BO?
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by SIGAJ(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHICH PLATFORM DO YOU TRADE ON? WHICH BROKER?
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by edujoy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
I use FXOpen for now
Re: Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business by seunlicious: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
To be cadid it is both, a gamble and a business. The truth is this where U belong will determine what it means to U. For me FOREX is not just a business, it a BIG BUSINESS. FOREX is the bigest market in the world, I call it the playgroung of the RICH. Anyway it will be a gamble to those that doesn't know how to analyse the market before entry. Like every other business the is always an opportunity in the market. Knowing how to spot opportunities should form the basis of your analyses, thus you can predict base on fact the direction of the trend. Those who lack the knowhow will either rely on indicators that can lag atimes or guess trade which may not always be right anyway. So where U belong will determine your definition. For me FOREX is a business

(1) (Reply)

Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story / Trading In Cosmetics Products In Nigeria - Part 1 / Thread Owners: How Do You Make Money From Your Nairaland Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.