Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story (1088 Views)

Devaluation: IMF Versus Buhari - Henry Boyo / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by newdawn09(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
If you have read this before here i.e, make $1003 into your Liberty Reserve, you will know that this guy is pretending to be a female from his username name "Edaski"(f). But he is a guy. He is the same guy behind a post he called "Invest Your Money And Earn Good Returns". In that post he used "tdmakers" as his username. You will discover that he was defending himself in that post.
I tried him and discovered he is a scam artist. Here are his details:

Bank name: First Bank
Acount name: Edah Henry Tega
Account No: 3044830332
His LR: U5138739
His email: comradeedaski@gmail.com(he used another email in the "software" post)
Phone no: 08158041374(though he has switched off his phone)

He used another no in his software post.

Beware of this thief, never fall for his antics!

A word is enough for the wise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by franel79(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
Scammers, they never seem to amaze me.
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by 222Martins(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
franel79: Scammers, they never seem to amaze me.
And how many more scams will it take for people to learn that there is no shortcut to success.
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by jamace(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Xmas is coming. So beware of fraudsters of the season.
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by newdawn09(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Beware of this guy Edah Henry Tega.
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by udemzyudex(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
newdawn09: If you have read this before here i.e, make $1003 into your Liberty Reserve, you will know that this guy is pretending to be a female from his username name "Edaski"(f). But he is a guy. He is the same guy behind a post he called "Invest Your Money And Earn Good Returns". In that post he used "tdmakers" as his username. You will discover that he was defending himself in that post.
I tried him and discovered he is a scam artist. Here are his details:

Bank name: First Bank
Acount name: Edah Henry Tega
Account No: 3044830332
His LR: U5138739
His email: comradeedaski@gmail.com(he used another email in the "software" post)
Phone no: 08158041374(though he has switched off his phone)

He used another no in his software post.

Beware of this thief, never fall for his antics!

A word is enough for the wise!!!

Hmmm...u just open a thread and shout scam scam scam.....pls if u can't explain y u think he is a scam or tell us how he scam u..pls shut up...i'm not here to defend anybody..cos i knw some pple do open rubbish thread just to spoil others,i knw what we humans are capable of...

Pls tell us what happend btw the both of u..
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by jamace(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2012
udemzy_udex:

Hmmm...u just open a thread and shout scam scam scam.....pls if u can't explain y u think he is a scam or tell us how he scam u..pls shut up...i'm not here to defend anybody..cos i knw some pple do open rubbish thread just to spoil others,i knw what we humans are capable of...

Pls tell us what happend btw the both of u..
What are you up to? Are you trying to tell me that the accused has not seen this post, yet he kept quiet?

Don't let me suspect you?
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by udemzyudex(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2012
jamace: What are you up to? Are you trying to tell me that the accused has not seen this post, yet he kept quiet?

Don't let me suspect you?
Go ahead and suspect me,thats ur own cup of tea...what i'm only trying to say is that,one can not just come to nairaland,open a thread and start shouting scam,without telling us what happen and u expect us to believe its a scam..

What i want the op to do is tell us why he says the accuse person is a scam.....

if the accuse sees or does not see the thread doesn't concern me,what i want is prove before i can judge...asap
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by chiboy11(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Go ahead and suspect me,thats ur own cup of tea...what i'm only trying to say is that,one can not just come to nairaland,open a thread and start shouting scam,without telling us what happen and u expect us to believe its a scam..

What i want the op to do is tell us why he says the accuse person is a scam.....

if the accuse sees or does not see the thread doesn't concern me,what i want is prove before i can judge...asap
cant u read his post dat he haz tried him, ure a sily fool if not d same henry , criminal people ,plss take ur crime of nairaland goat

https://www.nairaland.com/1099339/get-1003-into-liberty-reserve check here 4d face of d criminal, if u see him call army 4him
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by udemzyudex(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
chiboy11:
cant u read his post dat he haz tried him, ure a sily fool if not d same henry , criminal people ,plss take ur crime of nairaland goat

https://www.nairaland.com/1099339/get-1003-into-liberty-reserve check here 4d face of d criminal, if u see him call army 4him
i won't insult u...cos u av no sense..

I'm not here to defend anybdy mr man..imagine i open a thread and start posting silly tins about u without droping prove,hw will u feel?
U just post the link now,the op didn't paste any link,he just open a thread and start shouting scam,hw do u expect me to believe that without prove?

He didn't state y the guy is a scammer and he didn't paste any link..
Now is this how to judge some1 without any evidence or prove?
If the op had posted what happen and the reason y the guy is a scammer,i won't be writing all this,but he didn't...i don't follow the crowd,i think before doing anytin..
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by newdawn09(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
@udemzy udex, I did not just come here to accuse him blindly. If you read my post very well, i said i tried him i.e. i tried him with just 1k but he never pay anything back after 30 days that he promised nothing paid till now. How do you think i know his details if i did not try him out?

He said he has never scam anyone in one of his posts when he was defending himself against accusations leveled against him by a poster here on nairaland. That if he has duped anyone, such a person should come here to say it. And i told him i will try him and if he is a scam artist, i will expose him. And that is the exact reason why i opened this thread, so that people will not fall for his devilish tactics.

This should not generate insults and counter insults among posters here, but we should all come together to fight and expose these evil doers who wants to capitalize on the desperation of the innocent ones to make money online.
Re: Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story by udemzyudex(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
newdawn09: @udemzy udex, I did not just come here to accuse him blindly. If you read my post very well, i said i tried him i.e. i tried him with just 1k but he never pay anything back after 30 days that he promised nothing paid till now. How do you think i know his details if i did not try him out?

He said he has never scam anyone in one of his posts when he was defending himself against accusations leveled against him by a poster here on nairaland. That if he has duped anyone, such a person should come here to say it. And i told him i will try him and if he is a scam artist, i will expose him. And that is the exact reason why i opened this thread, so that people will not fall for his devilish tactics.

This should not generate insults and counter insults among posters here, but we should all come together to fight and expose these evil doers who wants to capitalize on the desperation of the innocent ones to make money online.

Thanks for making me understand.
Not like others who just come in and spit out rubbish frm their mout....

(1) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With 50,000 Naira. / Au Doors,wooden Blinds,vertical Blinds,vertical Blinds And Tiles / Branded Tee Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.