Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,984 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Help On How To Register A Business Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On How To Register A Business Name (829 Views)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Register A Business Name by McCoded007(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2012
Help on how to register a business name. What n waht is required n how to go about it...n also d process...any help is appreciated...Thanx
Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by benz33(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2012
well all you just need is TWO names to be submitted to C.A.C for verification ,by buying the name availability form for just N200 and you can check back after two or three weeks if any of those names have been approved. I can help you out because this is what i do for clients too, my office is very close to C.A.C and you can reach me on 08051744119 or 017484424 my name is Mr Oloyede. I charge N12,000 anyway for both the Registration at C.A.C and for my service. Thank You
Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by Soulcaine(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
@ op go to CAC located @ alausa and do it yourself. U dont need to pay a dime to anybody. Did mine myself.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by showealth(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
You can register free of charge at CAC Head office Sabo Yaba. The easy to follow instructions are all over the office of registration
Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by dlegal(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
the process for regisration of biz name is quite simple and you can do so your self
step 1 : name reservation

this is the process of reserving the name you wish to use for your biz. there is what is called an avaliability form which is purchased at CAC. you fill the form and submit. two weeks thereafter check back at cac to know if the name has been approved. idealy you should submit two name of which one will be approved

step 2:regisration
purchase of the biz name regisration form, file the necessary info in the form pls do not use a child that is less than 18yrs as a partner in the biz name form. use a signle biz address as cac charge the additional sum of 1k for every biz address. attach the avalibility form and the cac approval to the form take to the front desk officer whom will verify the form after which pay the sum of 4k to cac submit the form and comed back in about two weeks for you certificate.

the process is stright forward and easy, you do not need any one to register same for you

however if you need to register a company. that can only be done by a lawyer that is accredited with the CAC and am one i can be reached on 08086609610 for company regisration, church regisration and ngos
Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by McCoded007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Thanx all i appreciate all ur helps a lot...now i knw there are brothers on nairaland who cn hlp me out ..thanx all...plz u cn add me on FB we could be frnds n i could hlp u out som other timt...Thanx once again.... jst search 4 desperate omoluwabi on FB ...i will gladly accept ur requests..

Plz do they open on saturdays cos im always busy during the week
Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by McCoded007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
thanx
Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Go to Corporate Affairs Comission office in Aje Street, Sabo Yaba...near first bank. Thats if you are in Lagos.

Pick up name reservation form for 200 Naira.

Enter the names who want to register, you have 2 options.

Submit the form and wait for about 3 weeks...you will get a text from CAC telling you if your name was approved or not. Just hope the name is available

NB: When entering your name for availability search, enter a name that you're sure will get approved. Because if it is rejected, you will start all over again. Just go and start the process.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Register A Business Name by McCoded007(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
PLZ DOES DIS CAC OPEN ON SATURDAYS..THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr How Can I Pay For Product On It / Wao! Nairaland Is Worth $20,135,908USD Read All You Wanna Know About Nairaland! / Is Nigeria's Oil About To Become Irrelevant ?Buckeye Energy Development Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.