Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission (8414 Views)

Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by simple2004(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
started a school few months but yet to register it as a business. cheques were written in the name of d school and the bank can't pay to my acct but school's n i can't open acct w/out cac reg. how can i register b4 january endin? anyone to assist?
Re: How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by opeoluwa2(f): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Contact me for business registration with CAC on
08161234682.Very reliable and trustworthy
Re: How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by VirtualAssist(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
simple2004: started a school few months but yet to register it as a business. cheques were written in the name of d school and the bank can't pay to my acct but school's n i can't open acct w/out cac reg. how can i register b4 january endin? anyone to assist?

We will help you get your CAC certificate in 5 business days after your school name is approved! Just send your school name to us for an availability search. Call 08055981421 or email aybanky@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by simple2004(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2014
are u lawyer or you worked there? @opeoluwa2 and virtualassist
Re: How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by sped1oro(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
You have committed a blunder by putting the cart before the horse,you might not get that name approved as similar name could have been registered by the authority.You should start the process of coining another name similar to the one you are using presently incase it is not approved.what type of school is it,creche,primary,secondary,etc each has a process for approval(state,CAC,and other agencies) because even if CAC register your name,its possible a smaller school in form of day-care or creche exist at the state level as a result they will ask you to change the name to get approval from the ministry of Education.for further enquiries call Lekan on 08034201291(Note:am not a lawyer but i have years of experience in CAC Matters and school as well.
Re: How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by opeoluwa2(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP,I am not a lawyer.but I do it and register schools,business and NGO.
We re very credible.
Re: How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by simple2004(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
sped1oro: You have committed a blunder by putting the cart before the horse,you might not get that name approved as similar name could have been registered by the authority.You should start the process of coining another name similar to the one you are using presently incase it is not approved.what type of school is it,creche,primary,secondary,etc each has a process for approval(state,CAC,and other agencies) because even if CAC register your name,its possible a smaller school in form of day-care or creche exist at the state level as a result they will ask you to change the name to get approval from the ministry of Education.for further enquiries call Lekan on 08034201291(Note:am not a lawyer but i have years of experience in CAC Matters and school as well.
its both primary and secondary. some cheques had been written using that name. i've started the process for state approval i have to stick to the name for now until proven impossible
Re: How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls like How much does it cost to register an NGO in Nigeria today?

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Nasty Experience With Dealday / CAC INTRODUCES E-CERTIFICATES / Who Is This Sweet-tongue Mr. Forex Guy On Our Radio Sets In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.