Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Yahclick Internet Service - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Yahclick Internet Service (18026 Views)

Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick / Best (vsat) Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahclick Internet Service by ukachimo: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
you got it
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by basking4me: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2012
@ ukachimo, so what do you say is good for sango-ota region. Do you have current subscribers in that region and can they be visited to ascertain their speed.

Will also like to know your cost implications includin hardware and monthly sub.

Regards.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by Azcreativ(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2012
I am an authorised dealer for yahclick. You can contact ♍ƺ on
info@ia2ztech.com
www.ia2ztech.com
www.facebook.com/ia2ztech
basking4me: @ ukachimo, so what do you say is good for sango-ota region. Do you have current subscribers in that region and can they be visited to ascertain their speed.

Will also like to know your cost implications includin hardware and monthly sub.

Regards.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by ukachimo: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
basking4me: @ ukachimo, so what do you say is good for sango-ota region. Do you have current subscribers in that region and can they be visited to ascertain their speed.

Regards.
Check IFOTECH, they are using our service.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by ukachimo: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2013

Regards.
Pls Check IFOTECH, IFO; they are using our service. And l am currently negotiating with another school in Ilaro. This thread carry so much ifo on pricing, but l can still forward u a more specific quote if l have ur email address, or let's talk on 08094684524.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 1:27am On Jan 06, 2013
I have been following this thread for sometimes now and I am happy to announce to the whole house that I have a service on this (KA- band) Yahsat satellite with the EQUIPMENTS as low as 50,000 naira FOR 74cm and 80,000naira for 98cm with the same bandwidth price as offered by coollink. I will upload the bandwidth prices for your consideration. Interested ppl should contact me on
DPI Nigeria Limited (Abuja)
08038327512. engrcmos@gmail.com. Resellers wanted worldwide
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2013
I have been following this thread for sometimes now and I am happy to announce to the whole house that I have a service on this (KA- band) Yahsat satellite with the EQUIPMENTS as low as 50,000 naira FOR 74cm and 80,000naira for 98cm with the same bandwidth price as offered by coollink. I will upload the bandwidth prices for your consideration. Interested ppl should contact me on
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by ukachimo: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
simeon.tos:
Thank God for competition! Baba post post all your prices here so we can compare it with the one already available.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
I have really tried to upload the bandwidth but I dnt knw how, pls kindly put me through or give me your email I will forward the prices to you. But be rest assured that its the same bandwidth size and price coollinks is offering cos we are using the same YAHSAT. You can mail me @ engrcmos@gmail.com
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by dozymars(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2013
The coollink Yahsat Promo is on.
Swap your Ku-Band or C-Band Vsat equipment for a free Equipment(Ka-Band Vsat Equipment)
Ka-Band VSAT EQUIPMENT FOR FREE!!!
Call me on 08026852968 or 08035907184
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by chuzimgaius(f): 5:43pm On May 13, 2013
you can call 08060002562, 08122251555 to test YahClick service anywhere across Nigeria
jdoss: @Djcn

I wish there was somewhere I could go to test the service. Seeing a speedtest would be really cool.
I don't think the prices are the issue, I think the major problem is the cost of the equipment and installation. I live in Lagos, and my home ISP options are:
Swift
Mobitel
Spectranet
Cobranet
Dopc Unwired

The fastest service you can get of all those is 2Mbps. All day plans range from 12k for 7Gb and go up from there.
Yahclick is offering a 10Mbps line with 18GB for 28k with unlimited download between 1am and 6am(with that speed, i could download most of the 18GB in one night). For the speed, I think the price is reasonable. I would have called someone to install this thing in my house, but that 130k installation no easy. If the installation price was lower, this service would be a real problem for most ISPs. As it is, I think those that can afford the install will really enjoy the service.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by chuzimgaius(f): 5:44pm On May 13, 2013
You can now get YahClick Home Equipment @ N57,750 with 1 month free subscription and the Enterprise Equipment for Free visit: www.yahclick.net.ng or www.syscomptech.ng
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by fasunosotf(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2013
How real is this your prices? Can you give me your price list. engrcmos@gmail.com
3 equipment is urgently needed. You can as well call me on 08038327512, 08024349101
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by pentanetworks(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2013
I really wonder too, how real are these prices please call me in Moscow +79171776697 and send your pricelist to pentanetworks@mail.ru, but I will prefer 1.2 meter dish with business equipments and a home tarrif. thanks
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Dude, ao real is this your swapping from coollink. cos I never trust them.
dozymars: The coollink Yahsat Promo is on.
Swap your Ku-Band or C-Band Vsat equipment for a free Equipment(Ka-Band Vsat Equipment)
Ka-Band VSAT EQUIPMENT FOR FREE!!!
Call me on 08026852968 or 08035907184
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
To all Ka band installer in the house. Get 1 watt buc and HNS 9260 Modem for a very reasonable and cheap price.

Send ur mail to engrcmos@gmail.com
or call 08038327512
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by ukachimo: 4:36am On Aug 05, 2013
How much
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
1 watt 24,000
2 watt 30,000
9260 Modem 30,000
9460 Modem 40,000

Thanks
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by ukachimo: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Is it Yahclick or another provider?
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yes my bro. Its from Yahsatand the NOC is from UK not coollink neither Hyperia
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by acurashop: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
I too have been curious about Yahclicks service. I am skeptical about the advertised speeds tho. They say it ranges from 512 "Kbps" to 10 "Mbps". Thats whats confusing me? What is "Kpbs" & "Mbps"? Is that the actual speed i will see in my utorrent or IDM during a download? Or is 512 "Kbps" really 64KB/s and 1"Mbps" = 125KB/s as ur real download speed u see in IDM?
Because if that is the case, then it is slower than MTN and all the local 3G carriers.
Please one of the dealers here shld answer
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by ukachimo: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
acurashop: I too have been curious about Yahclicks service. I am skeptical about the advertised speeds tho. They say it ranges from 512 "Kbps" to 10 "Mbps". Thats whats confusing me? What is "Kpbs" & "Mbps"? Is that the actual speed i will see in my utorrent or IDM during a download? Or is 512 "Kbps" really 64KB/s and 1"Mbps" = 125KB/s as ur real download speed u see in IDM?
Because if that is the case, then it is slower than MTN and all the local 3G carriers.
Please one of the dealers here shld answer
it will be good if we know your location. Secondly, in simple term, the service is shared and will mean that your speed will depend on activity in your locality. But it will not be as bad as you are describing it. The reason I always canvass for someone to stay with 10mbps, which if activities in your locality is too much, will not give you anything less than 5mbps which is still very good both in price and in availability of such speed.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by simeontos(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
UPGRADE your KU-Band Dish to KA-Band (YAHCLICK). Offers includes Modem, BUC/LNB, and Bracket.
Interested Pls call 08038327512, 08024349101 and 08120705304
OR email: simeon.afolabi@dpingr.com, engrcmos@gmail.com.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by trainingict: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Dear Telecommunication Engineers & Enthusiasts,

In a shared bandwidth, the contention ratio determines the performance (speed) of the link. In reality, most companies will not give you the actual contention ratio. Also, when the contention ratio is increased as a result of increase in customers, they will never inform you because it negates the term of the contract. The problem with shared bandwidth in Nigeria in those early days is that the companies failed to upgrade their bandwidth when customers increase leading to poor quality of service. I think, with the competition in the sector, coolink will live up to expectation. They should strive to live up to expectation.

Meanwhile, we have original TP-Link networking products for sale. We have products that are required to build and maximize your wireless/wired infrastructures.We have (1) MULTI-WAN routers that you can use to connect 2 or more ISPs (eg swift, spectranet, mobitel, cobranet,visafone,etc) together on a single network for a better performance (load balancing) and fail over.(2) 3G/4G/LTE routers for routing internet connection from Network operators internet modem/stick to wireless & wired network. (3) High power indoor and out door access points (4) wireless routers (300mbps to 900mbps), (5) wireless range extenders. (6) powerline adapters. (7) ADSL routers(coolPOE switches and others.

Note: There is a manufacturer,s warranty on all products from the official accredited Channel Distributor for Nigeria. Anything is possible with technology. For technical support and other enquiries, contact me @ 07082375805, 08033737534 or
https://www.facebook.com/trainingict.tplink

Re: Yahclick Internet Service by trainingict: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Dear Naija,

Also to be on the safe side, due to the cost of equipment & recurrent expenditure, if somebody cannot go for C-Band VSAT installation, a good KU or Ka band might be okay. Also, the KU band should be supported with other local wimax or 3G/4G providers or other ISPs using wifi method.

A TP-Link load balanced router MIGHT be used to combine the links on the network. If one network fails, the other continues. when all the networks are are running, the load is shared on all the networks leading to improvement in internet browsing by clients. The bandwidth requirement by the client or customer is spread on all the networks whenever all of them are running.

Re: Yahclick Internet Service by Bukkieboy: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please so how much is 10mb on hyperia now
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by CHIMSKY(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2014
ukachimo: l couldn't upload de pricelist, send me address so l forward you what l have. please mail me with ukachimo@yahoo.com or call 08094684524 for more enquiries.
Pls send me price list-
wakilidigital@gmail.com
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by CHIMSKY(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2014
simeon.tos:
I have really tried to upload the bandwidth but I dnt knw how, pls kindly put me through or give me your email I will forward the prices to you. But be rest assured that its the same bandwidth size and price coollinks is offering cos we are using the same YAHSAT. You can mail me @ engrcmos@gmail.com
chima336@gmail.com
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by kunmibola(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Ukachimo and Simeon, weldone guys.. But is the free enterprise equipment promo still on?
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by purplekayc(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2014
whats the current prices of yahclick equipment and monthly subscriptions? Is there an unlimited plan??
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by purplekayc(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2014
chuzimgaius: You can now get YahClick Home Equipment @ N57,750 with 1 month free subscription and the Enterprise Equipment for Free visit: www.yahclick.net.ng or www.syscomptech.ng
na wah for this una yahclick I have been urging you guys to send me an email for months now about your resent prices all to no Avail.
Re: Yahclick Internet Service by purplekayc(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Is this still being offered?
jdoss: @Djcn

I wish there was somewhere I could go to test the service. Seeing a speedtest would be really cool.
I don't think the prices are the issue, I think the major problem is the cost of the equipment and installation. I live in Lagos, and my home ISP options are:
Swift
Mobitel
Spectranet
Cobranet
Dopc Unwired

The fastest service you can get of all those is 2Mbps. All day plans range from 12k for 7Gb and go up from there.
Yahclick is offering a 10Mbps line with 18GB for 28k with unlimited download between 1am and 6am(with that speed, i could download most of the 18GB in one night). For the speed, I think the price is reasonable. I would have called someone to install this thing in my house, but that 130k installation no easy. If the installation price was lower, this service would be a real problem for most ISPs. As it is, I think those that can afford the install will really enjoy the service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access / How To Turn Your Windows Pc Into A Tethering Hotspot / How To Remove Shortcut Virus From Computer And Drives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.