Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard (4669 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools / Lagos Rejects Hijab In Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
transport sector

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Default01: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dats great my guy we need more upload of d new delta state.development on point'delta without oil'
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Callotti: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pictures can be truly deceptive.
I weep for Nigeria. cry
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by kpogede77: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2012
Some nairalanders have problem, He told you what the governor is doing and you demanded for their photo for verification. He has started uploaded the photos, now you are saying photos are deceptive. Delta state transport vehicles have a unique color
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Callotti: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2012
How has these transformed the lives of the Delta state indigents?
Pictures as proof indeed.
Please, if you have collected you own 10%. . . go and enjoy it in peace and stop disturbing us.
You have only less than 18 months. . .
URHOBO AND ITSEKIRI PEOPLE. . .START PACKING AND MOVE TO WARRI. . . .and continue to butcher yourselves there.
Carry all these you YOUWIN innovations and go and beautify your own areas.
About time the capital of Delta state looks like a capital and not like a poultry.
16 years of dealing with you farmers is enough sacrifice for making Asaba the capital of Delta state.
An Ijaw man is 'President-Select'. . . .No progress.
PACK AND GO!!!!!
Thank you! kiss

These should come in very handy to flood victims abi? cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/851659_074_JPG496722e439070f283c44290305623588
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Default01: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2012
Caloti wots ur problem wit de urobos and isekeris dnt 4get dat det ar d ones bringin d largest share in delta,after dem den d isokos bt we ar all 4rm delta we ar one.asaba is better dan most state capitals in nigeria
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Callotti: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Default01: Caloti wots ur problem wit de urobos and isekeris dnt 4get dat det ar d ones bringin d largest share in delta,after dem den d isokos bt we ar all 4rm delta we ar one.asaba is better dan most state capitals in nigeria

Bia. . .we are currently working underground in the PDP "KAKOOSE"!

16 YEARS OF URHOBO AND ITSEKIRI. . . shows a bushman is a bushman.
Yes! We are one. . .but please, it is time to start vacating the 'government' house.
Let the enlightened Deltans transform Asaba.
You will see the real innovation. . .
URHOBO AND ITSEKIRI PEOPLE ARE HOLDING ASABA DOWN! LIKE WARRI REMAINS A DEN OF 'AREAS-AREAS'!
Carry una 'oneness' comot, make make we see road.

Thank you.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
transport

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
see
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
more

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Transformation in Delta state transport sector

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
health care. This is the new face of Eku Hospital

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Callotti: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2012
The more I look at these pictures. . . .the more I feel pity for the black race. cry

18 months to go. . . .Anioma. . . Time to show your power!!! cool

Enough of these BUSH fowls!
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Default01: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2012
4 equity i guess its tym 4 anioma 2 rule bt just knw dat delta has many ethnic group,dats if d other part of delta state allows it 2 happen
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Default01: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
And as long as nigeria continue 2 practise dis God 4bidin constitution.we wont se any meaningful infrastructural devt.d govonor has tried.if he can just atleast start does parks delta state wold b great.we ar askin 4 ful resource control,fiscal federalism is d way 4ward
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by DELTABOY1: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
This constitution is the problem of Nigeria. True federalism and resource control is what we need to move the country forward. Most people thought that Nigeria is immune to natural disaster . Instead of attacking the Nigerian problem holistically by convening SNC to renegotiate the basis of our continued existence as a nation, they are busy playing politics. You can see that flood is not a respecter of man. The president's house has been submerged. As for Uduaghan , he is trying his best. Delta is a very difficult state to govern. Let's give kudos to him for the inter ethnic harmony in Delta today
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by PointB: 3:46am On Oct 19, 2012
I like the Uduaghan in Keke picture. Fits him like a second skin. Pray, has he done such job before. I mean does he have a humble beginning like Rochas who we were told hustled in Jos, or our President who went to school without shoes. grin grin
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2012
This is the only governor that paddle a canoe by himself to assist flood victims . The governor is working with the speed of light . Let God give him the strength to continue
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by chemashie(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2012
Why showing the same pictures from different angles? Mind you, we are talking about a governor and not a local govt chairman. I am yet to see any innovation in the pictures above, or is it because i stay in lagos. Why not take the pictures from the front instead of rear view? I can only count 6 or 7 buses & less than 10 speed boat in your pix.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2012
Servant leader

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2012
university teaching hospital

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
bridges

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2012
primary school

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2012
more school

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2012
Check the previous photos very well, the buses are too numerous to be counted
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2012
Please feed your eyes with more schools here. https://www.nairaland.com/1026308/uduaghan-upgrade-public-schools-delta. Uduaghan is working, Deltans are happy, to God be the glory
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
All I have to do for the man behind the unprecedented transformation in Delta State is to pray for God to give him the strength to do more for the good people of Delta State
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by Default01: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Uyco ma God bles u 4 tellin d truth.i wil try and go 2 udu 2 snap d bridge dat leads 2 delta liesure resort which is under construction
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Thanks my brother
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
GRA Model Primary School Asaba

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
See the library

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard by UYCO: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Uduaghan is working, Delta State is moving,to God be the glory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Caused The Backwardness Of Ekiti State Despite Its Huge Human Resources / Why Army Dont Wear Bullet Proof Vests / Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.