Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? (4824 Views)

Lost Jewish Tribe 'found In Zimbabwe/South Africa'- The Real Black Jews / Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by GoodheartofUSA: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am an American and I know that my country is not perfect, mainly b/c of the white supremacists and other sinful people. Please know that white people are generally cool- it's just that some are ignorant and unaware of anything you guys face from the evils of the world (they are racist but not skinhead racist (i.e. want to harm you). They do not know of anything b/c of the media which isn't in favor of you. They do not know what is in Africa unless it's shown on tv.

Speaking of this, my post is about some of the comments I've come across on Nairaland. Why do some Africans seem to be dissing Africans who are really dark and have big lips and noses(which can look very gorgeous, mind me)? Like, the Somali? You are the face of the enemy when you behave this way. You are just like the white supremacist- go and join the KKK! Think about it----why are you not uplifting and standing up for the blacks? I am not gonna mention Benin, the Ashante, the Soninke, the black Hausa, Maasai, or the culture of the Nok, but why are you saying things in regards of "You guys are w/o history" JUST LIKE THE WHITES ARE? (I've come across comments mocking blacks- one was smething along the lines of "you guys use twigs to diffuse a bomb". The heck?) Instead, you should be supporting that ZIMBABWE IS (possibly) SHONA. Or that there may be black kingdoms that are not yet discovered, or that blacks did some serious building and ruling in Egypt instead of aliens. FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THE ENEMY TRIED TO DENY NUBIA WAS BLACK CULTURE UNTIL THEY COULDN'T DENY IT ANYMORE.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MAMA AFRICA! The heart of Africa is black people.

I do not get this behavior, ESPECIALLY if you are a mixed people. I am mixed myself and it ticks me off if a mixed person thinks they are better than one of their own halves! It's like hating your mother or father!

This has nothing to do with Nigeria...it is crucial to the whole continent.

For centuries, for generations, the white supremacists and other evils DENIED YOU GUYS EXISTED- DENIED YOU GUYS BUILT ANYTHING- DENIED YOU GUYS HAD CIVILIZATION. I am especially speaking to Muslim cultures in Africa. Until around the time an African American named Henry Louis Gates, Jr. came about, white scholars did whatever they could to say Timbuktu was either not real or was made from those outside of Africa. They tried to make it seem like there was no Muslim Mansa Musa! Why the HECK are you guys trying to play their scheme by not supporting Black Brethren who have their cultures? Africa should be the one place blacks feel at home and welcome. You guys even go as far as to mock their hair, JUST LIKE THE WHITE EVILS YOU CLAIM TO HATE.

Please, as a diverse and beautiful bunch of nations- from chocolate, to caramel, to ivory, to dark- think about this! You guys should be trying to prove, alongside blacks, that they are people, too! To those who think they are better than blacks b/c they are Muslim or half breeds.... stop acting like the white supremacists.

1 Like

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by GoodheartofUSA: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
I really would like to hear what you guys think about this...
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by GoodheartofUSA: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
"Like, the Somali?"
Actually, it was an Ethiopian I was talking about, sorry.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
GoodheartofUSA: I really would like to hear what you guys think about this...

You killed a brilliant write-up by mentioning Henry Louis Gate Jr - the accolades should have gone to Cheikh Anta Diop, Chancellor Williams, and John Henrik Clarke...

Anyway, I enjoyed reading the write-up and I somewhat agree with you...
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Abagworo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
What that Somali guy writes makes me wanna hurt all these Somalian beggars roaming the streets of Southern Nigeria. But on a 2nd thought, if they thought themselves better, they wouldn't come beg.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
Abagworo: What that Somali guy writes makes me wanna hurt all these Somalian beggars roaming the streets of Southern Nigeria. But on a 2nd thought, if they thought themselves better, they wouldn't come beg.

Somalis in nigeria? shocked
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by ezotik: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
GoodheartofUSA: I am an American and I know that my country is not perfect, mainly b/c of the white supremacists and other sinful people. Please know that white people are generally cool- it's just that some are ignorant and unaware of anything you guys face from the evils of the world (they are racist but not skinhead racist (i.e. want to harm you). They do not know of anything b/c of the media which isn't in favor of you. They do not know what is in Africa unless it's shown on tv.

Speaking of this, my post is about some of the comments I've come across on Nairaland. Why do some Africans seem to be dissing Africans who are really dark and have big lips and noses(which can look very gorgeous, mind me)? Like, the Somali? You are the face of the enemy when you behave this way. You are just like the white supremacist- go and join the KKK! Think about it----why are you not uplifting and standing up for the blacks? I am not gonna mention Benin, the Ashante, the Soninke, the black Hausa, Maasai, or the culture of the Nok, but why are you saying things in regards of "You guys are w/o history" JUST LIKE THE WHITES ARE? (I've come across comments mocking blacks- one was smething along the lines of "you guys use twigs to diffuse a bomb". The heck?) Instead, you should be supporting that ZIMBABWE IS (possibly) SHONA. Or that there may be black kingdoms that are not yet discovered, or that blacks did some serious building and ruling in Egypt instead of aliens. FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THE ENEMY TRIED TO DENY NUBIA WAS BLACK CULTURE UNTIL THEY COULDN'T DENY IT ANYMORE.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MAMA AFRICA! The heart of Africa is black people.

I do not get this behavior, ESPECIALLY if you are a mixed people. I am mixed myself and it ticks me off if a mixed person thinks they are better than one of their own halves! It's like hating your mother or father!

This has nothing to do with Nigeria...it is crucial to the whole continent.

For centuries, for generations, the white supremacists and other evils DENIED YOU GUYS EXISTED- DENIED YOU GUYS BUILT ANYTHING- DENIED YOU GUYS HAD CIVILIZATION. I am especially speaking to Muslim cultures in Africa. Until around the time an African American named Henry Louis Gates, Jr. came about, white scholars did whatever they could to say Timbuktu was either not real or was made from those outside of Africa. They tried to make it seem like there was no Muslim Mansa Musa! Why the HECK are you guys trying to play their scheme by not supporting Black Brethren who have their cultures? Africa should be the one place blacks feel at home and welcome. You guys even go as far as to mock their hair, JUST LIKE THE WHITE EVILS YOU CLAIM TO HATE.

Please, as a diverse and beautiful bunch of nations- from chocolate, to caramel, to ivory, to dark- think about this! You guys should be trying to prove, alongside blacks, that they are people, too! To those who think they are better than blacks b/c they are Muslim or half breeds.... stop acting like the white supremacists.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTISixB319Frm87ss7iRkL3t9tPL9BQtLrSYmVusBwSJzjCT1kr[/img]
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by sambos994(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
*Kails*:

Somalis in nigeria? shocked

Ehn....where?
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 2:05am On Sep 19, 2012
sambos994:

Ehn....where?

no where. lmao

never heard of a somali in nigeria

mama africa is an ugly bantu women. i hate africa and bantus

i only care about my own ethnicity. the somali people
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Abagworo(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2012
I will interview some of the beggars and post pictures and videos. Somalians are generally poor and have the looks of terrorists.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2012
Abagworo: I will interview some of the beggars and post pictures and videos. Somalians are generally poor and have the looks of terrorists.

looool...somalis are actually known for being buisness people...any country that has a civil war has refugees. most refugees are poor. despite this somalis have benefited and made the best of their circumstances by pursing education and business.

by the way how does a terrorist look?

i always though u ugly bantus were desease infected with hiv and other undiscovered deceases
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5:

looool...somalis are actually known for being buisness people...any country that has a civil war has refugees. most refugees are poor. despite this somalis have benefited and made the best of their circumstances by pursing education and business.

by the way how does a terrorist look?

i always though u ugly bantus were desease infected with hiv and other undiscovered deceases

As if you don't know. The world knows the people that when they board your plane you become uncomfortable.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2012
Abagworo:

As if you don't know. The world knows the people that when they board your plane you become uncomfortable.

well i guess, when i look at a black person on a bus i know they might rob me.

same way when i see a negroid woman i know their is 50 percent chance she has aids
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Abagworo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5:

well i guess, when i look at a black person on a bus i know they might rob me.

same way when i see a negroid woman i know their is 50 percent chance she has aids

But you are black and negroid too and also look terrorist as well.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Abagworo:

But you are black and negroid too and also look terrorist as well.

lol well whites seem to be able to agree that am an intermidarry between u negroids and whites.

it makes u feel better claiming horn africans but science and genetics says other wise

if we were negroid we would look like u negroids who are in dozens of countries
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Abagworo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5:

lol well whites seem to be able to agree that am an intermidarry between u negroids and whites.

it makes u feel better claiming horn africans but science and genetics says other wise

if we were negroid we would look like u negroids who are in dozens of countries

I've never seen a white Somali in my life. Even on TV.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
Abagworo:

I've never seen a white Somali in my life. Even on TV.

i said whites see somalis as non negroid, language shows we are not, genetics does too

its offensive labeling me what u are. i have my own history, dna, language separate from u. to deny my diffrence from u negroids is deny the obvious.

are u sayin indians are black too. black is a color. we are cushitic speakers who are related to ethiopians, eritreans. just like u nigerians are related to ghanians, south africans and all the other monkeys
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by kikuyu1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
shymexx:

You killed a brilliant write-up by mentioning Henry Louis Gate Jr - the accolades should have gone to Cheikh Anta Diop, Chancellor Williams, and John Henrik Clarke...

Anyway, I enjoyed reading the write-up and I somewhat agree with you...
He was harshly criticised on a Kenyan forum and after watching his shows I understand why.
Instead,while his 3 hour long specials are definitely fact filled and easy to watch the series reveals yet more from the catalogue of victimology;slavery,racism and marginalisation for the umpteenth time which IMO shouldn't be the case. Is that the only function of blacks? Perpetual victims,slaves,rebels and criminally exploited underclass?
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/08/prof-henry-louis-gates-is-he-for-real.html
Btw,learn to ignore these Somalis,cause these Kushites are truly demented. Their obsession with anger and readiness to do battle in cyberspace and real life is rooted in the simplest of reasons. Lack of nak-nak. In the whole world nobody is more sexually frustrated than Abdi.
Also they know their real function in the outside world-a magnet for c rap,low level f'ery that is the natural genetic consequence of millenia of first cousin marriage. They can never compare with the thousands of Kenyans,Nigerians,Ghanians and other Africans in the upper levels of Western society at all sectors.
This is where they are and will always be!
[img]http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/185*124/mainapts0110.jpg[/img]
The issue of youth crime and gang violence within the Somali community is often covered in the media.[23][68][69] In 2002, Piara Khabra, MP for Ealing Southall, suggested that Somali youths were responsible for a rise in street robberies in his constituency.
Their Kenyan entrepot of Eastleigh,or rather destination of their smuggled,shoddy goods. Half of these malls have now closed down since the border was closed last year,btw.

As usual to hear them speak,we're fighting to get into this slum and live with them! They're truly schizo-knowing the truth perfectly well,the pain of that knowledge drives them to continually invent alternative realities to manufacture a sense of self importance and validation.

1 Like

Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
a kenyan adooon

what an ugly creature
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
eastleigh looks post apocalyptic. undecided

kikuyu have you ever been there?
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:
eastleigh looks post apocalyptic. undecided

kikuyu have you ever been there?

despite the gov not paying for roads, sewer in eastleigh somalis have made it the center of east african economy

bantu negroids should be happy. cause all that money is gonna go into somalia now that we have a stable new government
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5:

despite the gov not paying for roads, sewer in eastleigh somalis have made it the center of east african economy

bantu negroids should be happy. cause all that money is gonna go into somalia now that we have a stable new government

GOOD THEN.
why dont you ppl pack up and leave kenya then?
just like you should leave here and go to somalinet. cheesy

there is nothing here for you. this is NAIRALAND.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:

GOOD THEN.
why dont you ppl pack up and leave kenya then?
just like you should leave here and go to somalinet. cheesy

there is nothing here for you. this is NAIRALAND.

Am here as a good will ambassador.

why Do u worship my people?
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
somalia5:

Am here as a good will ambassador.

why Do u worship my people?

First of all I don't worship "your people".
Prior to you being here, I didn't even think about Somalis or Somalia.

And we heard you. You are now relieved of your position.

BOUNCE! SCOOT! GET! LEEEEEEEAVE!

GGGGGGTTTTTFOOOOHHHH!
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:09am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

First of all I don't worship "your people".
Prior to you being here, I didn't even think about Somalis or Somalia.

And we heard you. You are now relieved of your position.

BOUNCE! SCOOT! GET! LEEEEEEEAVE!

GGGGGGTTTTTFOOOOHHHH!

but am enjoyin all this attention by these adooon jareer fufu jambo slaves
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5:

but am enjoyin all this attention by these adooon jareer fufu jambo slaves

how old are you? smh.
and to think people interact with you in person

dude just scram already. undecided
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

how old are you? smh.
and to think people interact with you in person

dude just scram already. undecided

take it easy mrs fufu jambo
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2012
somalia5:

take it easy mrs fufu jambo

since when did jamaicans eat fufu?

why should i take it easy? I'm getting to you?
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 20, 2012
Viewing this topic: Kayela, logic101, *Kails*, hornipipe(m), Mrs.Chima(f)

wow.
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2012
*Kails*:

wow.
*Kails*:

since when did jamaicans eat fufu?

why should i take it easy? I'm getting to you?

fufu is what somalis call bantus. we see u as one people. slaves.

anyway ur not getting to me mrs fufu jambo
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by MrsChima(f): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2012
My jamo sister made jerk chicken with coconut rice pudding!!! Goood!!!

I love my jamo sisters! I want to hump this jamo bro......ummmmmmmh his arse better watch his back!!
Re: Africa, The Dark Continent, Has African Racists Against Their Own Blacks? by somalia5: 12:22am On Sep 20, 2012
mrs chima. come out negroid i see u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites / Traditional Beads / Yoruba Girls Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.