Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Don't Say You Love Me! - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Don't Say You Love Me! (1152 Views)

Don't Say You Love Me! / Love Me, Love Me! / You Must Love Me: A Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say You Love Me! by scarphase(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
When I am sad its then you run!
Bubbling with life is what you want to be!
Tears I cried before... its now your turn!
My heart,body and soul bestowed upon thee!
Like the wind blows....its all but gone!

Don't say you love me!
Stay with me in pain and sorrow..even till death!
I am getting my life back...please let me be!
It was so good till loving became my life's threat!
Love and pain..yeah that's what I see!
I shall love again....definitely I place a bet!
Re: Don't Say You Love Me! by Enoquin(f): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Watch out for your tenses but this is lovely...I can feel the intensity and sorrow beneath the words...Bravo!
Re: Don't Say You Love Me! by Reelax(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=scarphase]
Bubbling with life is what you want to be!
Tears I cried before... its now your turn!

Like d first commentator said, watch ur tense n let d poem follow a steady course. I got d feel like d person in questn z pleading to return, so try n fix n let's all enjoy. Message understood, nice work bro,u can only get better[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

. / Monday Blues / Am In Love With Unlovable,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.