Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus (1428 Views)

[PHOTO] Muslim Couple Found The Name Of ALLAH Embossed On The Side Of Egg / This Picture Is Trending Amongst Muslim Youths / Is Buying A Cat And Rearing It Haram Or Asking For The Price ? Please Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by Dujardin(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
A group of muslims in Northern Nigeria crucify a cat on the cross to typify Jesus Christ.

This regrettable development may be unrelated or their own version of retaliating the controversial Egyptian-American film "INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS" that disrespected Prophet Mohammed.

Whatever, the timing this obnoxious scene and atrocious picture is wrong and condemnable.
IT IS A SHAME!
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by hardniola(m): 1:14am On Sep 19, 2012
and now the whole world wound not say northern naija but nigeria.
ignorance @ highest level
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 19, 2012
All these is because they lack wisdom. Now they want to see our reactions we Christains are not fools and will not retaliate because we dont fight for our God since he never sleeps nor slumber.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by oderemo(m): 3:37am On Sep 19, 2012
would any sane christian kill over this ?NO
WOULD any sane muslim kill if it was muhamed been depicted this way? YES.
AND that is the big difference.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by SlyIg(f): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2012
Ignorance and illiteracy is a very bad disease. This idiots are telling the whole world that they are d worst and most backward in education. Im so sure most of them havent even watch the so call blasphemy movie. Christians wont dare react negatively to this because the fight is for the almighty God. Poor Muslims,its a pity.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2012
Is Christ Jesus really the one they mocked?

Hahahahahahaha.

I can hear him say "Father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing"

And to His followers, I can hear Him say, "do not pay evil for evil, forgive those who trespassed against you, so that your Heavenly Father will also forgive your own trespasses".

And to the Mohamedians I say this: "Our Heavebly Father loves you and He does not need us to fight for Him".

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by Chubhie: 6:38am On Sep 19, 2012
Minds without the right education will always be a ready tool in the hands of religion....... Give these men the right education and see em transform society for the better rather than cat on that cross you see corruption finally rest in peace.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Im not very sure, but its like I have seen something like this on NL b4! where exactly is this pix taken?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by gst101: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2012
@cogni ergo, peace profound! pls explain the ritual of the pentagram. is it really a prayer? why should i do the ritual?
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by ektbear: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2012
When? Where specifically?

More details required.

PS: Cats are evil and deserve to be crucified
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by wassade: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2012
Dujardin may God forgive you for this your fake news. I have this pics on my phone over three years ago. I don't why people carry fake news in a name of religion.

Enemy of peace
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by abdulkayus(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2012
@OP, may God forgive u. D ppl in d pic, do dey look lyk northerner? Dat is hw ppl cause problem. Dis picture has been around since hw many years. U are nw uprootin d pic to misled ppl abi, God wil judge u. A muslim can never and i repeat can never do dat cos as a muslim we believe in him. Hav u ever in ur life heard abt muslim depictin Jesus in bad light? Its very rare, u can only got dat frm d jew, atheist and non commited xtains. So pls nex tym think b4 u do anytin. Its things lyk dis dat is causin riot over d world nw.
CIAO

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2012
OMGosh!!! They killed the poor cat over what? What inhumane treatment of animals? I can't believe no one has arrested the imbeciles in that picture by now.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by ektbear: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2012
Kobojunkie: OMGosh!!! They killed the poor cat over what? What inhumane treatment of animals? I can't believe no one has arrested the imbeciles in that picture by now.

Cats.

Are.

Evil.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by jamace(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2012
See the wretched little ones fomenting religious trouble. Unfortunately, their potbellied, thieving sponsors who put them in this condition will never participate nor allow their children be among these canon-fodders. Those youths will never learn because of religious blindness.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by truely: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Illiteracy is really a disease .......a right thinking human will not have sure thought ......
Sorry guys u can mock Jesus....
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by shugacaneman: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2012
Tell them we ain't fighting back, they should get busy.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by marabudanje: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Dear Christians Nigerian speaking as a Muslims this is really not Islamic at all! I wonder where they come up with these outrageous ideas,don't take notice of it, its really embarrassing these are just people who looking for attention and seemingly they are getting it.
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by cheddarking(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2012
So what exactly is crucifying a cat supposed to mean?

That the cat has died for some rat's sins?

That Jesus was a cat?

or are they hoping the cat is dying for thier immense collective stup1dity?
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by nikkyshyne(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2012
cheddarking: So what exactly is crucifying a cat supposed to mean?

My thoughts precisely!
Re: Photo: Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat To Mork Jesus by Skywalker5(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2012
Christians wont react, unlike the Muslimslipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Imaad Schools Lekki - A Top Muslim British School In Lagos / Nigerian-american Muslimah Looking For A Husband In The Us / Islamic Calling In Igbo Language With Former Reverend Levi Udemezue On ITV Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.