Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nairaland Forum, Brought To You By... Inspiredautos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Forum, Brought To You By... Inspiredautos (651 Views)

Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Forum, Brought To You By... Inspiredautos by cfours: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Why am I seeing weird ads everywhere? I really don't like it. who else is with me?
At least now we know who is feeding, clothing and housing the site founder grin
Re: Nairaland Forum, Brought To You By... Inspiredautos by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
^LOL. You no well O.
Re: Nairaland Forum, Brought To You By... Inspiredautos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lmao. The founder and owner of this website is inspired by inspired autos. Inspired autos is the major source of inspiration grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum, Brought To You By... Inspiredautos by cfours: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2012
Lmao. The founder and owner of this website is funded by inspired autos. Inspired autos is the major source of funding grin

abi o grin

(1) (Reply)

Flood In Ikeja / Patience Jonathan Denies Being Admitted In “the Hospital” For Tummy-tuc, Others / I Really Enjoy Nairaland Than Facebook Or Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.