Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons (28840 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Beync(f): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

I hereby place a fatwa on you for disrespecting the Holy Prophet Mohammed (SAW).. Which Muslim in the house is up for commiting Holy Murder?! angry
I can understand your sarcasm. Anyways, for the lame prophet mohammed (pee be onto him) for terrorizing the whole world.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by akpanbaba: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Garri_Activist: Why are you christians looking for trouble na

Is it by force to become a christian?

Why not serve your jesus and let others serve whtever they feel like serving!

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Garri_Activist,

Why are U trying to sell a bad product?.Nobody is giving Islam a bad name .It is the spirit of Islam that is killing Islam.I dont know where you got your statistics that islam is making progress every blessed day.The truth of the matter is that people are turning away from islam in droves and that explains why you guys are killing to stem the tide.The act of killings associated with the recent movie and the cartoon in Denmark have given your religion a bad name that no detergent can remove.Also the happenings in Nigeria do not indicate that the religion stands for peace.Please check in the web for a muslim turned pastor(Youcef N)in Iran whose case had been decided in the supreme court and he is awaiting execution just because he refused to embrace Islam after converting to christianity.Why do you force him to go back to islam if Islam is making progress as you claim?.Why do you always make your prophet feeble by fighting for him.Guy a non muslim will always see your prophet as being incapable of fighting for himself and may be forced to make a choice of Sango,Ogun or Amadioha.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
tintingz: sorry bro you didn't get the fella. . .why would you insult another fella when you yourself don't wanna get insulted. . .why would you insult some one above your head when you know the insult is turning back at you. . .Advanced bro tongue
Get at the ones who insulted you not by killing innocent people. Get you fact straight,dude! The truth is that the Muslims extremists are always taking every opportunity to terrorize others.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by seyman2012(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am a guy in my early twenties,i have dis bump at the back of my head,i feel ashamed all d time and i have used different acne cream but it doesnt seems to work,recently sum1 referred me to go to one bumps treatment centre,wen i get dere,d doctor told me d bumps is now big dat i will av to pay 35000naira,i was shocked cos i dont av any money & my parents are poor.I've tried seekin for a job but i couldnt secure any.The doctor told me if i didnt treat it on time d bump will become hard to treat again and i dont want that to happen.Pls guys i really need your assistance.No amount is too small,just wanna get dis thing off d back of my head.My number 08099743987
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Beync:
I can understand your sarcasm. Anyways, for the lame prophet mohammed (pee be onto him) for terrorizing the whole world.
madam sorry if i may ask. . . do you pee on yourself? tongue
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by panafrican(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
One can disapprove muslim extremists but to step over this and make fun of people's faith is a deliberate stupidity and a racist act. The some people who engage in such a conduct are those whose ancestors said Black africans had no souls.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Lovine: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
How do they know he is Prophet Muhammed, what about the Jewish man pushing mohammed did they riot also?

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
If your religion is accused of a long time history of violence and you took to violence to proof it wrong, I think the moslem world has been confirm over and over the image of islam. I am still waiting for a single moslem to prove with sound argument that the video is not true about islam, none that I m aware of yet.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Jaftee(m): 1:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Some people are trying to trigger the 3rd world war, and they know only Islam can be used. Christians always ignore such things and trust their God to fight back in his way and it always pays. For that intrest is not on christian.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Skywalker5(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
Now even today they are still protesting in Pakistan. Destroying properties, their own properties. i mean come on. Shei these guys no get common sense? Causing confusion in your own country and causing economics problems for your country.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Jamisco: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
AMvanquish: Dis ok juju guy seems to be having fun! I wish u cud do thaat in the
Open (not behind ur computer). Talk is very cheap, follow up with action n become
An anti islam activist na.. E dey sweet u ba..

you are the one who knows how to do action, please go ahead and demonstrate.

but i strongly believed, if Mohammed is a true prophet and Allah sent him, he could have only preached deliverance, love, compassion etc. he wouldn't have preach hatred, and destruction of life and property.

i learn from the Qur'an and history that Allah is not the name of god in Arabic but Illa and that Allah is the name of the highest ranked idol during the time of Mohammed's father in mecca that was why his name was Abdullah meaning the servant of Allah while he (father of Mohammed i.e Abdullah) has never being a follower to Mohammed's Allah. WHAT DOES THAT PORTRAYED? ABDULLAH WAS THE SERVANT OF IDOL CALLED ALLAH. THE gods I.E OF MECCA OR SAUDI THEN WAS 99 THAT'S WHY IN ARABIC IT HAS 99 NAMES OF ALLAH. STILL IF YOU GO TO MECCA YOU WILL SEE A TEMPLE THAT ALL THESE gods ARE ASSEMBLED, PLEASE GO TYHER AND SEE TO YOURSELF
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Jamisco: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
all4naija: Get at the ones who insulted you not by killing innocent people. Get you fact straight,dude! The truth is that the Muslims extremists are always taking every opportunity to terrorize others.

i think those Muslim killing non Muslim and Christians are not Islam extremists but Islam faithful cos they are doing exactly what the Qur'an says
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by stivin(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
I can see your iq is lower that that of the dumbest christian on earth. So if someone taunts your religion,your next resort is violence.. We all know you muslims are the masters of taunting. You guys look for trouble,and yet we christians behave as though you dont exist,cos our religion does not promote violence.
You guys are just full of hate towards xtians. I grew up in the north for good 18years,and i can boldly tell you that islam is a religion of violence.. You need to see the way even the little muslim kids behave,both little girls. Those kids are dangerous..
One thing is for sure,not all muslims are terrorists,but 98% of terrorist are muslims. [color=#990000][/color]

Nice one bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles / Senegalese Soldiers Seen Hailing Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.