Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! (776 Views)

@ Yawatide What Happen To Webmasters Of Africa Newsletters? / Help! Yawatide, Dual Core, DHTML- Nairaland Webmasters! / @yawatide, Feyisara And Co. Abeg, Help Me To Review/criticize My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Geeky(f): 2:17am On Jun 03, 2013
I am trying to get hired by a company and in the middle of an interview. But I got given some on the job assignments on a website online. I have been able to make a a couple of modifications to the existing but I am stuck with two others. Please I need help! It is a WordPress website and so I need someone good with codes on this CMS platform. Abeg help me!I already sent yawatide an email but no response yet. I have also got a deadline of hours.Please help!
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by tabontabon: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2013
In your desperation u forgot to state what your problem is.how do we now help u?
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Geeky(f): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
It was done deliberately. I cant give information about the website in public. Its not a Nigerian Company.
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by databoy247(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
whats the task.
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
am very good with WordPress APIs besides WordPress shouldn't more of a biggie if you know PHP, anyway at least give an area where you need help, it doesn't have to be direct or you can meet the others.
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by yawatide(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
OP:
Unless it is dealing with content, I may not be the best match for you here. I am more of a Joomla person. I haven't had the time to devote to WP beyond the basics at this time, unfortunately.

From reading the above and from their prior posts on other threads, I would say based on responses s far, pc_guru and databoy247 would be your best bet currently wink
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Geeky(f): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okay thanks. Please pcguru and databoy can I get your contact emails. I know you won't like to put your number out here.
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
okeowoaderemiATgmail.com
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Well, you can send me an email via my website nao .net
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by sisqology(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
*shakes my head and walks away*
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by databoy247(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
nwakstar at yahoo dot com
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2013
sisqology: *shakes my head and walks away*
~Twice?
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by sisqology(m): 3:47am On Jun 05, 2013
*dhtml:

~Twice?

Yes, why?
Re: Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2013
Uhm, nothing. . . lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Monetizing Nairaland Effectively? / I Want To Learn Web Development In Enugu / Nairaland Admin Should Correct This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.