Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra (14264 Views)

Ogwuche(nyanya Bomb Suspect), Tahal (kano Arms Cache) & Dasuki Have Same Lawyer! / Obiano’s “Operation Kpochapu” Raids Criminal Hideouts, Recovers Arms Cache / JTF Kills 52, Arrests 70 Insurgents With Arms Cache In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by cfours: 3:36am On Sep 20, 2012
ossagy: This ZUBBY of a guy must be dying of complex, he needs our collective help to rescue him. Am from Edo state working in SABMILLER in Onitsha, if there is any part of Igbo land or Igbo people I love and admire it is Anambra people. I just wish my Edo people are like Anambra people. They are so hardworking and hospitable people, they work for any money they earn. Even my coleagues in SABMILLER from Anambra are such a nice people. Like somebody rightly said, Anambra people are good at whatever they do...

Below is a picture I took at the famous Onitsha Main Market. From the picture one can see that it is a world class massive market with television sets and ceiling fans adorning various lines. Haven't seen such organized and landscaped market elsewhere, a market that is paved all round without any mud. I took this picture last weekend, I was in the market to do some shopping. I have not been to Onitsha main market, but on getting there I saw young men and women gainfully employed in their respective business. Everybody is so busy, that there no time to gossip.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/826199_Onitsha_main_market_jpgb9cde9923245f14559436fa05734eb6d

this is impressive!

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Obinoscopy(m): 5:35am On Sep 20, 2012
Anambra is becoming something else. SMH
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by gurujoe(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2012
Al dose arm robbery, kidnappin, cult killin, molestation in Enugu ar done by anambra pple. Dose crimes ar yr trade mark
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Antivirus92(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2012
I am disappointed at both zubby77 and chino11. I am from anambra but chino why must you brag with anambra? Chino,we and our brothers(enugu,imo,abia,ebonyi) are equal.stop elevating us. We are all one and equal. Chino anambra is not different from other igbos. Zubby77,ofeke amaro mgbe ekelu nku ukwa! Why are you fighting anambra? Are you the only enugu man that have come across chino? Why did you decide to carry the cross alone? If you hate anambra, i am from there and i don't hate enugu. We are just here giving foreigners an avenue to mock us. Zubby don't you know that if history is to be traced accurately that directly or indirectly you may have blood relationship with chino? Or have forgotten that majority of igboland today are migrations of original igbo people from anambra axis?
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2012
Antivirus92: I am disappointed at both zubby77 and chino11. I am from anambra but chino why must you brag with anambra? Chino,we and our brothers(enugu,imo,abia,ebonyi) are equal.stop elevating us. We are all one and equal. Chino anambra is not different from other igbos. Zubby77,ofeke amaro mgbe ekelu nku ukwa! Why are you fighting anambra? Are you the only enugu man that have come across chino? Why did you decide to carry the cross alone? If you hate anambra, i am from there and i don't hate enugu. We are just here giving foreigners an avenue to mock us. Zubby don't you know that if history is to be traced accurately that directly or indirectly you may have blood relationship with chino? Or have forgotten that majority of igboland today are migrations of original igbo people from anambra axis?
i think zubby guy need to use his tongue and count his teeth...you talk well nice one cool
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by pazienza(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2012
Antivirus92: I am disappointed at both zubby77 and chino11. I am from anambra but chino why must you brag with anambra? Chino,we and our brothers(enugu,imo,abia,ebonyi) are equal.stop elevating us. We are all one and equal. Chino anambra is not different from other igbos. Zubby77,ofeke amaro mgbe ekelu nku ukwa! Why are you fighting anambra? Are you the only enugu man that have come across chino? Why did you decide to carry the cross alone? If you hate anambra, i am from there and i don't hate enugu. We are just here giving foreigners an avenue to mock us. Zubby don't you know that if history is to be traced accurately that directly or indirectly you may have blood relationship with chino? Or have forgotten that majority of igboland today are migrations of original igbo people from anambra axis?

Nnaa dalu.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by chino24: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2012

Check this thread and tell me where I said anything wrong about enugu state and its people, even when the zubby went off chains to spew jargons and gibberish. Bike nee anya ofuma.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2012
chino24:

Check this thread and tell me where I said anything wrong about enugu state and its people, even when the zubby went off chains to spew jargons and gibberish. Bike nee anya ofuma.
What about the thread you insulted the Aneke twins? Calling them names because they responded to an interviewer's question.
Anu mpama. Why check this thread alone. Why not check nairaland as a whole?

You ewu awusa think that we can only respond to you when you talk?
You see that your id.iotic superior mentality?

There are crimes everywhere and we all know that. But you chino started the mud throwing here on nairaland. We begged you to quit. Now I am just taking you on.

Ouch! Somebody is getting to your nerves now.

@allhaters...

Who says anybody is jealous of anyone here? We are Nigerians and we believe so much in individual wealth. Not that it is ideal but that is what we practice here for now.
On that note, i am big enough for chino. I can buy chino over and over and over again. So i am not jealous of anyone.
I am only angry because, you people come tp Enugu and live a free life. Cruise at nights, build hotels, carry babes etc. But the moment anybody from Enugu or Ebonyi opens his or her mouth in Onitsha or Nnewi, you shout him down.
If internet is where i will fight for my people, so be it... Remember that we dont decorate fights with good words.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by WHISTLEBLOWER1: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2012
^

You really suffering from complex, believe in yourself boy..don't always feel cheated, insulted or down about yourself. You are just a boi suffering from joblessness and loneliness.

Get a job and be happy boi. cheesy cool
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
WHISTLE BLOWER: ^

You really suffering from complex, believe in yourself boy..don't always feel cheated, insulted or down about yourself. You are just a boi suffering from joblessness and loneliness.

Get a job and be happy boi. cheesy cool

Do you really know the meaning of complex? Why dont you stick to your shop at alaba and allow the truth to breath.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by POSHOBIORA(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Igbo boys are on point again.infact am from anambra,i rep my state like die.u can say what ever u wanna say about anambra,HOW ABOUT U OWN STATE?maybe perfect.Somebody said something abt the Igbo race,Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbo race.mind u.[b]Igbo boys are on point again.infact am from anambra,i rep my state like die.u can say what ever u wanna say about anambra,HOW ABOUT U OWN STATE?maybe perfect.Some said something abt the Igbo race,Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbo race.mind u.[/b]Igbo boys are on point again.infact am from anambra,i rep my state like die.u can say what ever u wanna say about anambra,HOW ABOUT U OWN STATE?maybe perfect.Some said something abt the Igbo race,Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbo race.mind u.We are gud in any thing we do.umunze orumba dey here.NDI ANAMBRA UDO DIRI UNU

3 Likes

Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Antivirus92(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
ZUBY77:
What about the thread you insulted the Aneke twins? Calling them names because they responded to an interviewer's question.
Anu mpama. Why check this thread alone. Why not check nairaland as a whole?

You ewu awusa think that we can only respond to you when you talk?
You see that your id.iotic superior mentality?

There are crimes everywhere and we all know that. But you chino started the mud throwing here on nairaland. We begged you to quit. Now I am just taking you on.

Ouch! Somebody is getting to your nerves now.

@allhaters...

Who says anybody is jealous of anyone here? We are Nigerians and we believe so much in individual wealth. Not that it is ideal but that is what we practice here for now.
On that note, i am big enough for chino. I can buy chino over and over and over again. So i am not jealous of anyone.
I am only angry because, you people come tp Enugu and live a free life. Cruise at nights, build hotels, carry babes etc. But the moment anybody from Enugu or Ebonyi opens his or her mouth in Onitsha or Nnewi, you shout him down.
If internet is where i will fight for my people, so be it... Remember that we dont decorate fights with good words.
and who are those your people you're fighting for. Do you know whom your people are? They are either the particular community that you're from or the entire igbo race. Know it that enugu,anambra etc are just mere british handwork. Again i have lived together with nsukka,ngwa,nkanu,ebonyi etc people here in my hostel and we all relate well. That your onitsha/nnewi news is very strange to me. Chino once on fire has now cooled down and you once cool is now on fire. Who is fooling who?
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by Costa2000(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
POSH OBIORA: Igbo boys are on point again.infact am from anambra,i rep my state like die.u can say what ever u wanna say about anambra,HOW ABOUT U OWN STATE?maybe perfect.Somebody said something abt the Igbo race,Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbo race.mind u.[b]Igbo boys are on point again.infact am from anambra,i rep my state like die.u can say what ever u wanna say about anambra,HOW ABOUT U OWN STATE?maybe perfect.Some said something abt the Igbo race,Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbo race.mind u.[/b]Igbo boys are on point again.infact am from anambra,i rep my state like die.u can say what ever u wanna say about anambra,HOW ABOUT U OWN STATE?maybe perfect.Some said something abt the Igbo race,Without Anambra there is nothing like Igbo race.mind u.We are gud in any thing we do.umunze orumba dey here.NDI ANAMBRA UDO DIRI UNU
Udo Dikwalagi Nwanne mmadu.
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by POSHOBIORA(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
[i][/i] No hard feelings brothers,
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by POSHOBIORA(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i][/i] No hard feelings brothers,
Re: Police Discover Arms Cache In Anambra by metoskaraba: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
nm[/color]hhbb[color=#000099]jjjjjjjjhhjkjj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Kill 4 Voters At A Polling Unit In Kebbi / APC Women North-West Campaign Flag-Off In Katsina (Pictures, Video) / Police To Rebuild Barracks In Lagos And Construct New Quarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.