Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Viable Business With N1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Viable Business With N1m (1340 Views)

Any Business Idea Startup With N1m / Help: What Business Can I Start In Portharcourt With N1m Capital? / Starting A Business In Lagos With N1m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viable Business With N1m by emilyone(f): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2012
I need a second income apart from my monthly paying job and i have at least N1m to invest in this venture but the issue is that i have no particular business in mind.
any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Re: Viable Business With N1m by tdmakers: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
hi gud day,
Please can you borrow me with 20 thousand naira,i promise to pay back in two weeks time,i promise to pay you any interest,this business will give me hundren thousand in two weeks,is a liberty reserve program.,pls help me,i promise to pay,my email is comradeedaski@gmail.com pls send me ur email lets talk pls
Re: Viable Business With N1m by tdmakers: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
i have a very good business you can venture in.call me,you will like my business suggestion,its very lucreative ,my number is 08158041374
Re: Viable Business With N1m by Durts: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2012
I leave in ibadan like in my area there are opportunities wth little capital just monitor it urself look for a good manager so far you are an office worker
Re: Viable Business With N1m by fxjohn2: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2012
well my own forex trading is safe and very sure. Just fund an account with minimum 500K and get 20% monthly. Note that you will not send the money to me, but fund your forex account yourself and i will manage it. I assure you there is no risk involved. For more details send mail to jonosa2@gmail.com
Re: Viable Business With N1m by peterod1(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2012
u can start cement distribution wt 600 bags and start making money without leaving ur present job.i am elephant cement distributor and can supply u.i wil tell u all u need to knw to make profit on dis busines.if u re interested email delep78@hotmail.com/08035083326.
Re: Viable Business With N1m by levisify: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2012
GOOD DAY fellow nairalander,i have a suggeestion of something very safe and secure which entails us coming to terms you wouldn't have to give me that money but you pay me after every service for six months you get 200000 monthly you dont need to run about or spend more.
you could call 08064707068. remember you wouldn't hand your money over to me
Re: Viable Business With N1m by bambuzz88: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
emilyone: I need a second income apart from my monthly paying job and i have at least N1m to invest in this venture but the issue is that i have no particular business in mind.
any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

kindly seek a honest prof financial advisor, a legal agreement on risk taking makes you mentally free to decide where to invest
Re: Viable Business With N1m by emilyone(f): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
bambuzz88:

kindly seek a honest prof financial advisor, a legal agreement on risk taking makes you mentally free to decide where to invest

thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

What Else Can I Use This Cooling Van For / Advise Needed, My Friend Is About Taking First Bank Nigeria To Court / Handmade Bags: Make Your Order With Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.