Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils (7304 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / A Primary School Where Pupils Wear Chelsea Jersey As Their Sportswear (Photos) / Date For Niger Delta University (ndu) Post Utme Second Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by stanleysneak(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
kUDOS EKPENKOLO.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by kraftyiyk: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
for d record, haters shud remember dat Govt Ekpomuopolo,AKA Tommpolo was d very last amongst d militants to drop his weapons with tears...d records r still dia @ TV stations, now, d very 1st to involve in such glaring charity, am not an ijaw man, but i recognise a man wit a gud heart wen i c 1! dis is a guy who has got his MSC @ eastern europe, least he'ss leading dis trail, as an educated man, fr d other God fada's to follow...TOMPOlO, i hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by kaisy1980: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
We must all read his next move, I am very sure come 2015 we all will see his poster for the Gov /Senate or Rep of/in his state. This process is like a clean up process.Please can some one help me Pre design his poster with all the charms etc.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Murphy T: Amnesty really yielded good fruits, atleast Tompolo is refocusing his energy in projects beneficial to his pple, atleast beta than stayin in d creeks..

At what cost and is this sustainable? is it constitutional? what happens when another tompolo enters the scene and a fracas ensues.. will he to get the juciy amnesty deals tompolo and dokubo are getting.. for how long will this continue, will it be affected by inflation, subsidy and change of goernment, what if GEJ does not return in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Clemzy16(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
This goes a long way to show that the ex-militant knows Exacly what they were fighting for. Thumbs up tompolo, you've made us proud. Keep up the good work.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Lakayana: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Desola:

I bet bombing and kidnapping would be part of their curriculum.
You dey craze.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Lakayana: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
belovedaja: i love this. GOD bless ijaw nation
AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Lakayana: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=krafty iyk]for d record, haters shud remember dat Govt Ekpomuopolo,AKA Tommpolo was d very last amongst d militants to drop his weapons with tears...d records r still dia @ TV stations, now, d very 1st to involve in such glaring charity, am not an ijaw man, but i recognise a man wit a gud heart wen i c 1! dis is a guy who has got his MSC @ eastern europe, least he'ss leading dis trail, as an educated man, fr d other God fada's to follow...TOMPOlO, i hail thee![/quot GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Lakayana: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
sheyguy: I was wondering what the syllabus of that school will look like . . .
Intro to riffles
intro to shortguns
Intro to handheld explosives
Intro to pipeline survey
Advance explosive and digital timing modules
Advance . . . .
[READING MATERIAL : The Art of War By chin chin poo wee]
Lol
You are laughing out loud at your ignorance.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by baslone: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
Blood money!!
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by searay(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
da ikpa! Akwa ibom ado okay
abeq add me mbok
iyammi! Adodie? Add me ooo
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by tempest01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
searay:
iyammi! Adodie? Add me ooo
Mbufo iwak ntom ke nairaland
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by crackhouse(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hope this is not another way to solicit for fund from the members of the public in the name of helping poor people and squander it later like some NGOs we have around.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Amdoyin(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why ar u folks praising him? Why must our non capable president pay him such huge amount of money annualy, wen we av senators nd representatives? He is only tryin 2 wisen up wen he knew d secret hs bin revealed... Dis reminds me of d popular yoruba adages which says ' owo abu ni won fi se abu ni alejo''
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
nagoma:

The Billonaire Millitant Tompolo has;

1. The billions of Naira contract to supply Patrol boats to Nigerian Navy.
2. the billions of Dollars contract to patrol the creeks and Nigerian Coastal waters.
3. The billions of Naira contract to protect the pipelines (actually protection money to restrain his boys from this criminal activity)

Giving some chiken feed to train some more militants is nothing. The publicity stunt would have worked if his " pupils education" has a wider coverage than the creeks.especially when all this settlement money disguised as contract was given out by the federal government and not by Niger Delta government.
Na so. Na only me and you take eye see am so

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by searay(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
An Ex- Militant is celebrated today, tomorrow an Ex- Terrorist will be celebrated. Nigeria, a place where criminals are celebrated.
ThREAD CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by zeal500: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2012
He should simply be in jail
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by tutypad: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2012
grin
Amdoyin: Why ar u folks praising him? Why must our non capable president pay him such huge amount of money annualy, wen we av senators nd representatives? He is only tryin 2 wisen up wen he knew d secret hs bin revealed... Dis reminds me of d popular yoruba adages which says ' owo abu ni won fi se abu ni alejo''

when other elected theives cannot help weed over grown grass that led to their father's compound not to talk of giving back to the society they defrauded. Shame on Northern politians. 'the guiltiest'. grin
Amdoyin: Why ar u folks praising him? Why must our non capable president pay him such huge amount of money annualy, wen we av senators nd representatives? He is only tryin 2 wisen up wen he knew d secret hs bin revealed... Dis reminds me of d popular yoruba adages which says ' owo abu ni won fi se abu ni alejo''

when other elected theives cannot help weed over grown grass that led to their father's compound not to talk of giving back to the society they defrauded. Shame on Northern politians. 'the guiltiest'.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by mrmofasa(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2012
usmanyaro17: I don't think he will go back to crime again,his actions are showing a reformed man...
Beware, a leopard never changes his spots.
For all I care, Tompolo is planning to run for a political office soon.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by logica(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2012
nagoma:
The publicity stunt would have worked if his " pupils education" has a wider coverage than the creeks.
Why? You mean he should spread the aid up to Zamfara and Borno? Well, he has decided to focus on his area and his people. Deal with it.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by shakara4u(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2012
publicity stunts,i dont buy the idea of giving people that took arms against the state awuf money

money that cool headed nigerins that went through school will never see

but his better than DSP,ODILLI,IBORI and that rougue called ASARI
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by lorddannie: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2012
usmanyaro17: At least he is giving back to the society,I wish Shekau can do same...
what would shekau give back? bombs or IEDs?
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by EASY39(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2012
usmanyaro17: I don't think he will go back to crime again,his actions are showing a reformed man...
he shows dt he as changed to good
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by Thok(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Happy He Is Towing this Line.. Kudos Gen. Tompolo..
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by dorggito1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
leslieu63: How will this affect the price of garri na, so becos the billions he recives from the fg has been discl
osed, he then wants to show that he is doing someting.dem no fit decive we garri men garri for life!!!
how much of the billions are actually disclose? may i hear word abeg.
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by dfav: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
good move
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by victorD3: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Desola:

I bet bombing and kidnapping would be part of their curriculum.

Idiotic thinking
Re: Tompolo Sets-up Education Trust Funds For Niger Delta Pupils by victorD3: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
tempest01:
Mbufo iwak ntom ke nairaland

Idito Akwa-Abasi ibom state. Idong etiedo o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuoye Post Utme Result Is Out / Unizik Post Ume Date 2012/2013 / Usman Danfodio University Sokoto Direct Entry 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.