Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

N50 MTN. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / N50 MTN. (900 Views)

Working Psiphon Settings For Mtn Mobisafe 2GB Tweak With N50 / Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / MTN Who Deserves To Be A Millionaire Winner Pockets N50 Million Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N50 MTN. by igbsam(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2008
Does MTN sell recharge card of N50? I learnt they are only available in some areas & not everywhere. Is it true ?
Re: N50 MTN. by phishaman(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2008
hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaaaha, cry, never of it sha, cant say how true it is,
Re: N50 MTN. by igbsam(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2008
phishaman:

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaaaha, cry, never of it sha, can't say how true it is,
Na which kind laugh be that. My sister dat attends univ. of Nsukka talk say dem dey buy am for there.
Re: N50 MTN. by topeteadr(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2008
igbsam:

Does MTN sell recharge card of N50? I learnt they are only available in some areas & not everywhere. Is it true ?
Never heard of it dude . . . . .
Re: N50 MTN. by phishaman(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2008
just think its a ridiculous move even if it is true, it costs roughly an avereage of N25 to print and distribute a scratch card and thats excluding the amount of money to be made by the retailes. Now, if they(MTN) made N50 cards, they will be at a serious loss and will be destroying thier brand. The cards she saw might have been produced by one of these distributors.  however, i might be wrong. if i am, ---- i'll take it back
Re: N50 MTN. by topeteadr(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2008
phishaman:

just think its a ridiculous move even if it is true, it costs roughly an avereage of N25 to print and distribute a scratch card and thats excluding the amount of money to be made by the retailes. Now, if they(MTN) made N50 cards, they will be at a serious loss and will be destroying their brand. The cards she saw might have been produced by one of these distributors. however, i might be wrong. if i am, ---- i'll take it back

I wonder oh!
Re: N50 MTN. by MrInfo1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2008
I trust MTN, they would have advertised it even to the deaf hearing grin
Re: N50 MTN. by dragnet: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2008
Phishaman, what of celtel that sells N50??
Infobaba, thats 100% correct !! MTN would've drummed it all around
Re: N50 MTN. by phishaman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2008
@dragnet
phishaman:

however, i might be wrong. if i am, ---- i'll take it back

Like i said, if i am wrong i'll take it back, going by the numbers and costing (which is what it is all about),  it is absolutley not a good business move. anyone doing that is either desperate or not thinking!!!!
A great business play will take into consideration; Return on investments,the brand ,the furure and the competition
Re: N50 MTN. by niyyie(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2008
N50? Thats way too low.
Re: N50 MTN. by dragnet: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2008
niyyie, way too low?? wetin c0me happen? make dem st0p am?
Re: N50 MTN. by naijafan(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2008
they wouldnt even think of doing that. if they do, all vouchers will be given out as softcopies - to be printed by the final retailer.

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Phone / Whaz Up Mtn / Siemens Cf62 Mtn Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.