Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

You Are Special (inspiring Article) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Special (inspiring Article) (607 Views)

Some Of The Most Motivating And Inspiring Quotes About Life(Photos). / 25 Inspiring Pictures To Look At Daily / Top Inspiring Quotes By Iyanu Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Special (inspiring Article) by otigainspires(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a 1000 naira note. In the room of 300, he asked, “Who would like this?”. Hands started going up.

He said, “I am going to give this 1000 naira note to one of you but first, let me do this.” He proceeded to crumple up the 1000 naira note. He then asked,”Who still wants it…?” Still the hands went up in the air.

“Well,” he replied, “What if I do this?” And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. “Now, who still wants it?” Still the hands went into the air.

“My friends” said the pastor, “No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth 1000 naira”.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.
Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE.

You are special.
-Don’t EVER forget it.”
http://otigainspires.com/2012/09/you-are-special.html

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion Of This (pic) / What Do You Consider The Sweetest Thing N This World? / Girls Are Rude More Than Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.