Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself (4445 Views)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) / P Square Manager Jude Okoye Tweets Recharge Cards To Fans This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by LailaIkeji1: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
Guys, so it does get that 'hot' down there that 'it' gets to need a drink?

Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Laila, tell me, where exactly you were looking at when you saw this pic. Chai!
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
I wonder how girls drool over this undecided I go soon try ice block sef angry

1 Like

Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by nikkyshyne(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
What is the meaning of this? angry
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by elvision1(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2012
from the pix am seeing sumtin lyke bomb factory

cool
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2012
IS this as a result of their mummy's demise that they start all these nonsense because this is the second picture i am seeing in recent times doing the wild things? cos i know, if mama okoye is still alive, she would have pulled their eyes.
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2012
I bet this will make the front page soon because it's about a celeb.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by eduson55(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2012
NL's..when shall this stop?
Abeg mix peper soup and beans give me jare
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by lillyveezy: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2012
I guess the okoye pikins don chop something.the way they are going now, they are really drunk! this sony-colabos do come with a lot of issues.this is pure madness!
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by suzannah: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2012
wat d heck is rong wit peter,cnt he c d way his broda his more beta behaved n sensable

1 Like

Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by bigbam: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
does he sings wif dat as well grin grin grin
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Abiolachiefo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na him be dat. So far garri price no increase,make he pour am for back too.
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Caseless: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: What is the meaning of this? angry
the process is called genita'l-hydrolysis!
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by acidtalk: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Point to a MATURE musician and I will show you 2face idibia.

From his dressing, music, communication, personality and lifestyle, that guy is damn too mature.

Over 10years in the game and he has allowed immaturity set in for even a second.

This is silly, Uncalled for and a shame to have come from PSquare. Unfocused youths see this now and start buying 'pure' water to wet their joystick in the classroom, on the road, in the market and even in church.

Did surely shouldn't have come from peter of all people. What do we now expect Terry G, Wizkid, Davido, and Dbanj to do?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by tpia5: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
One is six, the other is half a dozen.
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by belemzy: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Are you forking kidding me shocked shocked total cowshit.
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by josh24(m): 3:47am On Sep 21, 2012
lol.what's our business. Is he own he dey.....
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Gudintent: 6:03am On Sep 21, 2012
That boi needed a leak, that is why he poured that down his pants, so y'all cant tell the difference grin

21st century way of peeing cool
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2012
He's an entertainer. Paul does more of the vocals. Peter is the better dancer and gets the crowd hype. People like him will always be around. Best people get used to it.
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by 365naijanews(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2012
hi Laila Ikeji please stop all this hash tone u are using oh. Be polite in ur heading.
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2012
See nairaland boys o.hehehehehe jolosi won woundjo dem finish,i blame dem,wey dem no even get 1 pack,talkless of 6 packs,dem com top am with pot bely,i sure say na dose ones go dey say wish kain nonesensense b dis,lwkmd,but on a serious note dis guy is smoking hot,chai,any gal wey see dis one ehen,her pussy go dey secrete water,smh.lol
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by tellwsdom: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2012
This guy get sense, he go come begin urinate now..una go think sey na water
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by stanza(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
nikkyshyne: What is the meaning of this? angry
its pure rubbish jare..
Re: Psquare Peter Okoye Tweets Naughty Pic Of Himself by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
This one has copied something he saw Usher do. Mscheew. I know the move is not original.

(1) (Reply)

New Hot Photo Of Kim Kardashian / A MUST SEE!!! See What Beyonce And Jennifer Lopez Wore To The Met Gala. / WTH! Selebobo Shows Off His Eggplant On IG In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.