Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Q - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q (19361 Views)

Husband-wife Relationship In Ramadan Q&A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2012
Achimedis1: if the picture will ease there anger fyn 4 dem but
let everyone know dat he or she will be judged by dis same jesus. Christ is exalted above orl creatures the angels obey him he is king muslim were is ur hope.
abi o
Re: Q by tbaba1234: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2012
salt 1:
Moslems love Jesus and Moses but hate their followers? very absurd. Saudi Arabian textbooks are teaching eighth graders that "the apes are Jews, the people of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christians, the infidels of the communion of Jesus"

This is silly n untrue... come on!! Have you ever been to a saudi school or you read it from somewhere... I have many saudi friends n i guarantee that that is untrue.

No one hates you... There is probably more hatred coming from christians towards muslims than the other way round.. Nairaland is a case study... Muslims are forbidden from insulting other people gods or faith:

[Believers], do not revile those they call on beside Allah in case they, in their hostility and ignorance, revile Allah...... (Surah 6:108)

That is not saying muslims do not do it, they do... If everyone base their beliefs on the actions of the followers than there will be no faith...

1 Like

Re: Q by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2012
alkadriyar:
Note that that Muslims cant mock Jesus because Muslims believ in Jesus and the ORIGINAL script sent to him (BIBLE) Not the edited version made by man.
So wake up.
Hahahahaha....you make me laugh at your ignorance. Who sent him the script? may be Mohammed sent him the script grin

2 Likes

Re: Q by salt1: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2012
tbaba1234:

This is silly n untrue... come on!! Have you ever been to a saudi school or you read it from somewhere... I have many saudi friends n i guarantee that that is untrue.

No one hates you... There is probably more hatred coming from christians towards muslims than the other way round.. Nairaland is a case study... Muslims are forbidden from insulting other people gods or faith:

[Believers], do not revile those they call on beside Allah in case they, in their hostility and ignorance, revile Allah...... (Surah 6:108)

That is not saying muslims do not do it, they do...

Ask for their textbook n search the internet. IT IS VERY TRUE! They are programming the children to hate
Re: Q by thelastPope(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla: I am ashamed that our African and middle eastern brothers always fight over what they dont know.
The westerners came here and confused our forefathers with their religion and pictures from some Italian artists. Now all we do is to fight and defend those pictures because the Pope or some Iman asked us to do so.
If you must be religious, pray to your God in your own way.

One thing is clear to me. God doesnt speak to anyone including Pope and Imams. Whatever they tell us here is from their own imaginations. Now their imaginations are different from mine. I dont have to follow theirs. It is as simple as that.

Grow up Africa.

I don't get it. Were Africans not figthing with each other before the white man came? Were there no wars amongst our forefathers before oyibo arrived? You talk like there are different kinds species of human beings. All humans are the same specie. Haven't you noticed that when you travel abroad, the people you meet are the same as the ones you left back home? The cry, laugh, cheat, fight, marry, talk, are envious, are wicked, religious, etc?

The only difference between a white man and black man is that they went through the learning stages earlier than us. All humans are the same. Some of you should try and get your head out of the sand. Stop blaming the white man for your troubles. Look inward. Your trouble did not start because the white man came. Our ancestors were killinng twins and doing human sacrifice long long time ago just as some are still doing rituals today. Christianity is not your problem. Your problem is a deep seated fundamental mindset that always tends towards negativity, greed and self centeredness. Repent and your nation and continent will change.

8 Likes

Re: Q by jamil2(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2012
I bet that No a sane Muslim has the mind to insult or mock Jesus and on no condition the wholly of this excerpt has nothing to do with Muslim neither Islam. Nevertheless Allah will accordingly Judge every Individual on his/sher deed.
Re: Q by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2012
Religion. Some people take it a bit too serious AND in the wrong direction.

Oh and what's this society against cat torture bla bla. Geez, Did these animals request for Reps? (Just Thinking out loud here)
Re: Q by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Alamen: Islam stand for PEACE. Islam preaches PEACE. Islam is PEACEFUL. No matter what people say, thiS is a FACT

I would have love to believe this. But the Realities are too strong. See all other religions have gone thru positive reforms to embrace the new realities. Judaism,xtianity, buddhaism even Ogboni.

1 Like

Re: Q by oubi: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2012
Am I surposed to get angry because of dat pic undecided

Na dat helpess animal I Ɗƺƴ pity..
Re: Q by nagoma(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2012
salt 1:
Moslems love Jesus and Moses but hate their followers? very absurd. Saudi Arabian textbooks are teaching eighth graders that "the apes are Jews, the people of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christians, the infidels of the communion of Jesus"

I do not want to go into this argument , but Muslims do not hate Christians but there is a mutual misunderstanding or even refusal to understand . The current film about Islam and the images in the French journal cannot be an expression of love from the christian west.

In any case who are the christians? Many Muslims believe that Christians have modified their religion so much that even Jesus when he returns may not recognize some of them as his flock. The roudy noisy music and disco dancing of men and women in the church next to my house, the labeling of children as witches and torturing them and bathing them with acid, the so called miracles and the millionaire pastors ripping off naive and gullible followers cannot all be recognizable to Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Q by Catchfire1: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2012
Alamen: Islam stand for PEACE. Islam preaches PEACE. Islam is PEACEFUL. No matter what people say, thiS is a FACT

[size=14pt]I Will Not Join O!!![/size]

Re: Q by klax(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2012
Does it make any different either it was a protest in Ghana or it was Nigeria Muslim that crucified cat on the cross Which ever way it goes makes no different Xtain are not coward babarians like Muslim who all they know is to fight about everything I mean absolute everything either things with common sense or with no commonsense because majority of them walks around living their brain behind at home walking around with big empty skulls with no single sense than rage, anger, vexaion spirit, killing, terrorist, anti civilization, by force by power, destructions, blood spilling and so on.

I dont see anyone that is so big anough to say he or she is fighting for God thereby making themselves a total nuisance to humanity. A film that was acted in US and some silly hungry brain locked Sudanness, Yemenis, Libyans etc killing and destroying properties in their own country does that make sense in anyway??.

So either the crucification of the cat was in Ghana or Northern Nigeria is purely irrelevant if they like let them crucify goat, monkey, horse, gorilla or whatever to mock Jesus or not that will not change Jesus name or make Him no more Jesus or that will make Jesus to vex No No & No He is a good example to follow.

2 Likes

Re: Q by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2012
whatever rocks their boat,cat on a cross,dog on a moon,as long as there is no blood shed.
Nigerians/Africans we too deywear our Italian shoes for our head,and our bowler hats on our leg.
So religious yet so full of hate,greed,selfishness,and mental slavery..may we open our eyes one day

2 Likes

Re: Q by maclatunji: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2012
klax: Does it make any different either it was a protest in Ghana or it was Nigeria Muslim that crucified cat on the cross Which ever way it goes makes no different Xtain are not coward babarians like Muslim who all they know is to fight about everything I mean absolute everything either things with common sense or with no commonsense because majority of them walks around living their brain behind at home walking around with big empty skulls with no single sense than rage, anger, vexaion spirit, killing, terrorist, anti civilization, by force by power, destructions, blood spilling and so on.

I dont see anyone that is so big anough to say he or she is fighting for God thereby making themselves a total nuisance to humanity. A film that was acted in US and some silly hungry brain locked Sudanness, Yemenis, Libyans etc killing and destroying properties in their own country does that make sense in anyway??.

So either the crucification of the cat was in Ghana or Northern Nigeria is purely irrelevant if they like let them crucify goat, monkey, horse, gorilla or whatever to mock Jesus or not that will not change Jesus name or make Him no more Jesus or that will make Jesus to vex No No & No He is a good example to follow.

Hahahaha!
Re: Q by Zulele: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2012
Austine.E:
...does it make any difference if the guys are from Ghana or Nigeria,one thing for sure is that they are muslims!Christians as we know,will nt lift there hands against anybody or any form of protest cos we know,'the battle is the lord',nt for us to do!come to think of it,the man that made the blasphemous video of Mohammed,is from Egypt a muslim country!
Dos ∂is name "Kwabina Daniels alias Popkon Sika-one" sounds like α muslim? He might also be α pegan or don't you think so?
Re: Q by LagosShia: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2012
Why are people still implying it is muslims in ghana who crucified the cat? After christians lied the pic is recent and lied that muslims in nigeria crucified the cat to "mock Jesus",they're now lying again that it is muslims in ghana.is it not clear from the OP's article that those who carried the act in ghana are not muslims? Does "kwabena daniels" sound like a muslim name? Do muslims eat cat meat?why are people seeking attention? Christians too want to feel important I guess.they're now begging for who to offend them.lol

2 Likes

Re: Q by onlineadejoh(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2012
Truly the Youths in this pix looks more Ghanian than the usual Northan Nigerian Muslim Youths.
Re: Q by Zulele: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2012
alkadriyar:
Note that that Muslims cant mock Jesus because Muslims believ in Jesus and the ORIGINAL script sent to him (BIBLE) Not the edited version made by man.
So wake up.

Re: Q by Rocktation(f): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2012
koastar:
Hahahahaha....you make me laugh at your ignorance. Who sent him the script? may be Mohammed sent him the script grin

My brother, it is enough to laugh about. I've never heard such nonsense in my life either. The 'Bible', which was the 'original' script was sent to Jesus, just so He could pencil in His own story too (of His life and afterlife), which then made it unoriginal, or what? MegaCrap!
Re: Q by boobfan: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2012
When the tenets of any religion preaches that you would be rewarded in paradise for eliminating infidels after declaring fatua,violence would surely reign.Though Islam tends to preach peace, but their doctrines implies violence!
Re: Q by boobfan: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2012
LagosShia: Why are people still implying it is muslims in ghana who crucified the cat? After christians lied the pic is recent and lied that muslims in nigeria crucified the cat to "mock Jesus",they're now lying again that it is muslims in ghana.is it not clear from the OP's article that those who carried the act in ghana are not muslims? Does "kwabena daniels" sound like a muslim name? Do muslims eat cat meat?why are people seeking attention? Christians too want to feel important I guess.they're now begging for who to offend them.lol

Shut up! Kwabena Daniels is a Christian turned Ghanaian Muslim from Northern Region.I see you wanna breed controversy with your points, I am ready for you!
Re: Q by LagosShia: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2012
boobfan:

Shut up! Kwabena Daniels is a Christian turned Ghanaian Muslim from Northern Region.I see you wanna breed controversy with your points, I am ready for you!

How did you know that he turned muslim?

And even if he did,don't you think his old habits being once a christian are at work? He possibly might have feel muslims are the same like christians to mock religion.
Re: Q by Reference(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2012
snowprince01: Who cares.... As far as am concern nailing a cat to d cross does nt signify anything, except stupidity nd boredom so I can't say they r mocking jesus or any body, besides it wasn't only christ dat was crucified..many people were crucified back in d dayz of christ, countless. So to me those people on dat pix r just kids looking for attention nd the world is actually noticing them.. Nkogheri..

Quite frank. To me nailing anything to a cross means nothing. Your God has warned you against upholding objects. Proper Christianity is all about faith not idols. Anyway the cross was an instrument of torture, terror and death. Why should anyone hang on to that or defend it.

2 Likes

Re: Q by boobfan: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2012
LagosShia:

How did you know that he turned muslim?

And even if he did,don't you think his old habits being once a christian are at work? He possibly might have feel muslims are the same like christians to mock religion.

I know about the guy, he acted that way because of the normal brainwashing and financial enticements the islamic religion promises anyone before conversion.I lived almost all my life in Akim Asene Oda Ghana and can tell you that we have high populations of muslims that are like the hausas in the Northern region. A typical example is ASARI DOKUBO from Niger-Delta in Nigeria, who after brainwash was converted to Islam and was behind the Terrorist attacks in Niger-Delta because of his Islamic study and association with Mohammed Yusuf the slain Boko Haram Leader. Christians can never fight or kill anyone because Jesus is mocked but the fanatic nature of Islam and belief that they can fight for Allah's cause and get rewarded with sex with 72 virgins in Al juana breeds violence in the society today.Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Q by omotol(f): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2012
amin e po
woky: may God hv marcy on them
Re: Q by Beync(f): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2012
tbaba1234:

That is not saying muslims do not do it, they do... If everyone base their beliefs on the actions of the followers than there will be no faith...

Listen, no true christian will wake up one day to hate his neighbor becos he is a muslim. this is becos the bible teaches us to love our neighbor even your enemy and this is evidence in the lives of true christians. in the contrary, muslims although says the koran teaches peace but realities have shown that muslims results to infringing pains and killing their neghbors at any slightest provocation thereby possing threats to lives of others who do not share their faith. this is why they have incured more hatred than admirers or followers. God is a sybol of love and peace these qualies must me seen among those who claim to worship him. we have recorded more wars than peace among muslims who claim to worship God. true or fales?
Re: Q by LagosShia: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
boobfan:

I know about the guy, he acted that way because of the normal brainwashing and financial enticements the islamic religion promises anyone before conversion.I lived almost all my life in Akim Asene Oda Ghana and can tell you that we have high populations of muslims that are like the hausas in the Northern region. A typical example is ASARI DOKUBO from Niger-Delta in Nigeria, who after brainwash was converted to Islam and was behind the Terrorist attacks in Niger-Delta because of his Islamic study and association with Mohammed Yusuf the slain Boko Haram Leader. Christians can never fight or kill anyone because Jesus is mocked but the fanatic nature of Islam and belief that they can fight for Allah's cause and get rewarded with sex with 72 virgins in Al juana breeds violence in the society today.Take it or leave it!

I'm impressed by your indepth knowledge and analysis.

Based on all this vast knowledge of yours,do you know where the psychiatric in yaba is? You honestly need an urgent visit.
Re: Q by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

I would have love to believe this. But the Realities are too strong. See all other religions have gone thru positive reforms to embrace the new realities. Judaism,xtianity, buddhaism even Ogboni.
Are you sure Ogboni has changed? Have you guys stopped using humans for sacrifice? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam / Are They Now Emulating Muslims? / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.