Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Q - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q (19360 Views)

Husband-wife Relationship In Ramadan Q&A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q by ziccoit: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
klax: Does it make any different either it was a protest in Ghana or it was Nigeria Muslim that crucified cat on the cross Which ever way it goes makes no different Xtain are not coward babarians like Muslim who all they know is to fight about everything I mean absolute everything either things with common sense or with no commonsense because majority of them walks around living their brain behind at home walking around with big empty skulls with no single sense than rage, anger, vexaion spirit, killing, terrorist, anti civilization, by force by power, destructions, blood spilling and so on.

I dont see anyone that is so big anough to say he or she is fighting for God thereby making themselves a total nuisance to humanity. A film that was acted in US and some silly hungry brain locked Sudanness, Yemenis, Libyans etc killing and destroying properties in their own country does that make sense in anyway??.

So either the crucification of the cat was in Ghana or Northern Nigeria is purely irrelevant if they like let them crucify goat, monkey, horse, gorilla or whatever to mock Jesus or not that will not change Jesus name or make Him no more Jesus or that will make Jesus to vex No No & No He is a good example to follow.

You are a Christian. Right? No. The father of Christianity, Paul the baptist, would not agree with above.

Do you realise without 'Jesus' there is no Muslim?

A Muslim that mocks "Jesus" is derailing.

That is how respectable a figure Prophet Jesus is in Islam.

Wake up and stop dreaming. The day almost break. Jesus will deny you if you cease to be senseless.

1 Like

Re: Q by wellmax(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sorry τ̅☺ say, but I think muslims arre just confused. One minute you say the quran speaks well about Jesus, next minute you criticize the person of Jesus. May God have mercy on you all. But know this NO MAN CAN FIGHT FOR GOD.

1 Like

Re: Q by Coldfeet(f): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
nagoma: This is the latest ploy to ensure continuous disharmony and absence of peace between Muslims and christians. Whoever wrote this must be totally ignorant about the religions. It is a total requirement for a Muslim to believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) for that person to be a Muslim and he must respect and revere Jesus. Muslimas will be the first to fight who ever made a mockery of Jesus Christ.

Isah (Jesus) in Islam is an apostle of Allah (God) and one of the 5 leading apostles of God (Ulul-Azmi) Muhammad,Jesus,Abraham,Moses and Noah.

Read about the position of Jesus in Islam and the position of Mary the mother of Jesus. This is explained in many chapters of the Quran.

About believe one example is Quran Chater 2 Verse 285 "The Apostle (Muhammad) believs in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and so do the believers; they believe in God, his angels, his scriptures and his APOSTLES. We make no ditinction between any of His Apostles and they say we hear , we obey and we implore your forgiveness...."
[b]
There are many people all over the world going by the name Jesus am sure you are referring to one of them as a prophet because the Jesus that I and all Christians world wide worship and call Lord is called JESUS CHRIST!! The Only Begotten SON Of GOD!! Who was! Is! And is to come!! His birth and coming has been predicted centuries before He was born, He is the one and only Messiah you know? You say muslims will not insult Jesus but you all do by reducing Him to a prophet!!! HE IS THE ONLY SON OF GOD!!!

And whosoever does not believe in Him will not have ETERNAL LIFE!!! (Yes all unbelievers will go to hell) He is waiting! accept Him today and enjoy Peace of mind!!!! All muslim nations are at war today why?? Because they lack Jesus Christ! The Prince of Peace! Simple!!! My bro inlaw was a muslims and today to the Glory of God he is a Christian! Every morning before work he goes out with a mega phone preaching the Good News of Salvation through Christ!! He has found true Peace! Repent and accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour today!! God bless you all.
@ op no big deal if they like let them write the name Jesus on that cat on the cross! True Christians don't care!! Why? Its because we know who was on our own Cross and what it signifies and that's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Q by preciousoz: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Jesus is Coming Soon and whoever His/Her Name is not found written in the Book of Life (be You christian or muslim or pagan or atheist) will be cast into the Lake of Fire. REPENT WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME.

MOD if you like hide this message or even Ban Me, be Rest assured Judgement also await You.
Re: Q by alkadriyar(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

I would have love to believe this. But the Realities are too strong. See all other religions have gone thru positive reforms to embrace the new realities. Judaism,xtianity, buddhaism even Ogboni.
u see now u grouped chritianity, judaism, buddhaism and even ogboni 2gether thinking and moving in thesame direction. Thats why Islam is so unique.
Re: Q by salt1: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
nagoma:

I do not want to go into this argument , but Muslims do not hate Christians but there is a mutual misunderstanding or even refusal to understand . The current film about Islam and the images in the French journal cannot be an expression of love from the christian west.

In any case who are the christians? Many Muslims believe that Christians have modified their religion so much that even Jesus when he returns may not recognize some of them as his flock. The roudy noisy music and disco dancing of men and women in the church next to my house, the labeling of children as witches and torturing them and bathing them with acid, the so called miracles and the millionaire pastors ripping off naive and gullible followers cannot all be recognizable to Jesus.
Don't worry about Jesus identifying His true followers. He already said that people will be doing all these things in His name. But that we shouldn't break our heads about such people. The wheat and the tare will grow together but a time of separation will definitely come. Only few will qualify for that heaven. So we don't judge even as you are judging. We don't impose our standards on others because each person will be judged in his own right.
You are also wrong in calling the west the Christian west. That appellation would have been appropriate in the 1900s but to call agnostics, atheists, free thinkers "christian" is a misnomer.

1 Like

Re: Q by salt1: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Paul the Baptist? Father of Christianity? Who is/was he?
Are you that ignorant or is something else the matter?

ziccoit:

You are a Christian. Right? No. The father of Christianity, Paul the baptist, would not agree with above.

Do you realise without 'Jesus' there is no Muslim?

A Muslim that mocks "Jesus" is derailing.

That is how respectable a figure Prophet Jesus is in Islam.

Wake up and stop dreaming. The day almost break. Jesus will deny you if you cease to be senseless.
Re: Q by maclatunji: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
preciousoz: Jesus is Coming Soon and whoever His/Her Name is not found written in the Book of Life (be You christian or muslim or pagan or atheist) will be cast into the Lake of Fire. REPENT WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME.

MOD if you like hide this message or even Ban Me, be Rest assured Judgement also await You.

Hahahaha! Isn't this post cute?

1 Like

Re: Q by Emmy0203: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
I need PROVE 2b'liv dz O°˚˚˚ coz all I ve been seein abt u guyz is all VIOLENCE
Alamen: Islam stand for PEACE. Islam preaches PEACE. Islam is PEACEFUL. No matter what people say, thiS is a FACT
Re: Q by LagosShia: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
maclatunji:

Hahahaha! Isn't this post cute?

Front page threads=feast of ignorance.
Re: Q by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Alamen: Islam stand for PEACE. Islam preaches PEACE. Islam is PEACEFUL. No matter what people say, thiS is a FACT
Hmm this is not nigerian face, it looks middle eastern or far eastern kind of. get nigerians abi grin grin grin
Re: Q by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
nagoma: This is the latest ploy to ensure continuous disharmony and absence of peace between Muslims and christians. Whoever wrote this must be totally ignorant about the religions. It is a total requirement for a Muslim to believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) for that person to be a Muslim and he must respect and revere Jesus. Muslimas will be the first to fight who ever made a mockery of Jesus Christ.

Isah (Jesus) in Islam is an apostle of Allah (God) and one of the 5 leading apostles of God (Ulul-Azmi) Muhammad,Jesus,Abraham,Moses and Noah.

Read about the position of Jesus in Islam and the position of Mary the mother of Jesus. This is explained in many chapters of the Quran.

About believe one example is Quran Chater 2 Verse 285 "The Apostle (Muhammad) believs in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and so do the believers; they believe in God, his angels, his scriptures and his APOSTLES. We make no ditinction between any of His Apostles and they say we hear , we obey and we implore your forgiveness...."
[b]

Oh really? If muslims would be the first to fight whoever made a mockery of Jesus, or rather Isa, how come U guys didn't move a muscle when the davici code came out? Or when all the comics and prints that are DAILY made to mock Jesus are released.
Please don't think u are deceiving anybody.
There has never been and will probably never be any peace between two religions that each think they are the only supreme and true religion.
Re: Q by Habybullah(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Austine.E:
...does it make any difference if the guys are from Ghana or Nigeria,one thing for sure is that they are muslims!Christians as we know,will nt lift there hands against anybody or any form of protest cos we know,'the battle is the lord',nt for us to do!come to think of it,the man that made the blasphemous video of Mohammed,is from Egypt a muslim country!
From I can understand frm d article, this poor cat was killed by one DANIELS and it ws originally not religiously motivated. Its high time we see beyond our petty religious diffrences. Y do we always allow our selfs to be so blinded?! Y does everything have to always b black n white with u

2 Likes

Re: Q by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Q by nothingdou1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
y do we like attaching any events 2 religion?
Re: Q by abdulkayus(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Habybullah: From I can understand frm d article, this poor cat was killed by one DANIELS and it ws originally not religiously motivated. Its high time we see beyond our petty religious diffrences. Y do we always allow our selfs to be so blinded?! Y does everything have to always b black n white with u

God bless u, u are among d microscopic few dat was able to decipher dis thread witout associatin it wit religion. Its clear frm d post dat d crime was don by someone who is probably nt even a muslim, bt all wat i c here is abuse on muslims and islam. Its lyk some ppl hav been so programmed to hate Islam and Muslim even wen dey are innocent judgin frm dis thread nw.

1 Like

Re: Q by oge4real(f): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
Case closed.
Someone made a cartoon to mock you and you retaliate by killing an animal to mock him. Who is wiser between you two?
Re: Q by bobbyruffy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hmmmmm... Well i'm still waitin for d truth about Boko haram!
Re: Q by DevotedOne(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
In The Name of The One And Only GOD. The peace be upon you, everyone. Now wait a minute, these are only children, who are angry. They do not understand the world as yet, and don't know who is prompting this evil. The luciferians are far ahead of the rest of us with their evil agenda. We are not knowledgeable enough of their activities to warn our children, so that they do not take the wrong path of expression, which the wicked has prepared to confuse and entrap the masses of people, including Muslims. Study the devils plan so as to warn your people. https://www.nairaland.com/1049452/arrivals

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Q by makizee(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
inurmind:

Oh really? If muslims would be the first to fight whoever made a mockery of Jesus, or rather Isa, how come U guys didn't move a muscle when the davici code came out? Or when all the comics and prints that are DAILY made to mock Jesus are released.
Please don't think u are deceiving anybody.
There has never been and will probably never be any peace between two religions that each think they are the only supreme and true religion.
Ehhhm, probably because most people that mock jesus christ are either christians themselves or nominal christians,it is not on record that a muslim is the authour of such mockery,maybe a jew or other non muslim, so when you don't take your supposed "Lord" why should your neighbour now fight for
PS: in Islam, jesus christ(asw) is as revered as Muhammad(saw) so no true muslim would dare insult jesus (Isa)

1 Like

Re: Q by adira(f): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2012

VERY SURE OF WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE
Re: Q by jude33084(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2012

Is Ŧħåϯ so? undecided
Re: Q by jude33084(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2012

(axelord) ΆŋԂ Eiye(τhe bluebirds) confraternity stands for Peace ΆŋԂ meriment cheesy unless Ɣ☺Ʊ provoke them angry

Re: Q by Rocktation(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
jude33084:

(axelord) ΆŋԂ Eiye(τhe bluebirds) confraternity stands for Peace ΆŋԂ meriment cheesy unless Ɣ☺Ʊ provoke them angry

Bwahahahahaha. Dude, you're crazzzzy!
Re: Q by Zulele: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
boobfan:

I know about the guy, he acted that way because of the normal brainwashing and financial enticements the islamic religion promises anyone before conversion.I lived almost all my life in Akim Asene Oda Ghana and can tell you that we have high populations of muslims that are like the hausas in the Northern region. A typical example is ASARI DOKUBO from Niger-Delta in Nigeria, who after brainwash was converted to Islam and was behind the Terrorist attacks in Niger-Delta because of his Islamic study and association with Mohammed Yusuf the slain Boko Haram Leader. Christians can never fight or kill anyone because Jesus is mocked but the fanatic nature of Islam and belief that they can fight for Allah's cause and get rewarded with sex with 72 virgins in Al juana breeds violence in the society today.Take it or leave it!

U r funny... Say hi 2 ur mom 4 me.
Re: Q by dasparrow: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
@Post

All I can say is that I hate animal cruelty. Researchers have found that People who inflict pain on a helpless innocent animal are capable of inflicting pain on young children, the elderly and helpless or vulnerable human beings as well. That cat has done nothing wrong and as Africans we need to learn respect for living sentient beings. We seem to have no respect or regards for human or animal life and that is why our beloved continent is in the mess it is in.

As for the cross picture implicating muslims, I want to know why people did not do their research first before implying that Nigerian muslims crucified the cat as a result of the anti-moslem film made in america? I read through this thread and saw some nairalanders claim that they saw this same picture a year ago. So, why did these nairalanders not say a word when this picture first surfaced recently on twitter, facebook and Nigerian social media sites including Nairaland? So, if someone did not take the time to clear the air, this is how some of you will falsely accuse Nigerian muslims of crucifying a cat to mock Jesus when in actuality, the perpetrators of this senseless heinous act are not even Nigerians to begin with much less Nigerian muslims. Let us be careful how we accuse people oh. Let's allow peace to reign and let's respect our individual religious beliefs. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Q by deols(f): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Some peoPle dont read before making comments. Now you'd understand why they are what they are. Smh.

The OP says the picture was taken long ago inGhana which means the people claiming it was done in Nigeria and by the Muslims of the North are liars whose aim is to give a false representation of Muslims.
Re: Q by vislabraye(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
Very silly people. Some moslems are so narrow minded. If someone is not a moslem, does that make him a christian? That's their mentality.
No one is going to make a noise about it. Its just their stupidity that they're displaying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam / Are They Now Emulating Muslims? / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.