Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Q - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q (19358 Views)

Husband-wife Relationship In Ramadan Q&A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q by olawalebabs(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
some people need BRAIN TRANSPLANT.
Re: Q by bisi16(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla: I am ashamed that our African and middle eastern brothers always fight over what they dont know.
The westerners came here and confused our forefathers with their religion and pictures from some Italian artists. Now all we do is to fight and defend those pictures because the Pope or some Iman asked us to do so.
If you must be religious, pray to your God in your own way.

One thing is clear to me. God doesnt speak to anyone including Pope and Imams. Whatever they tell us here is from their own imaginations. Now their imaginations are different from mine. I dont have to follow theirs. It is as simple as that.

Grow up Africa.
You nailed it bro.. Thumbs up!
Re: Q by infolekan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: The western world are the cause of problems in the world,mostly Africa...Africa is more peaceful beFore the coming of the westerners..bringing confusion to the world...they never wanted our unity at all..I hope people will be wise enough to know this,and avoid any form of chaos,and destruction..God bless Africa.

If you have the time & the understanding.....read about the rise & fall of the Sokoto Caliphate & the Ottoman empire & you'll understand that war & strifes & rifes had always been in Africa before the advent of the whites & even any foreigner at all.
May God bless your ignorance
Re: Q by lagcity(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Jesus (P.B.U.H) is also a prophet of Islam. These guys deserve a Fatua.
Re: Q by Madawaki01(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Soul_caine:

you call someone's scripture fake thereby insulting his faith, if he had insulted the quran well....

A religion that teaches fighting instead of peace making is "mature" am sure but that does not give you the right to insult someone else's. I was born abdulkadir the grandson of an imam but am no longer a muslim neither is any member of my family except my dad. That does not give me the right to insult what he has chosen to believe, the funny thing is my muslim friend about to write an exam called me and asked i pray for him. I am going to be insulted by muslims on this thread and i'll read it and smile because the truth is i care less about what any body thinks but my GOD and he says "make peace with all men" and i do just that.
if what u're saying is true.then,u hav been turned from d right path to d wrong.therefore trying to argue wit u is lik trying to fill a basket wit water.U WANT NOTHING BUT FAME FOR URSELF.so it's useless replying u.
Re: Q by kandiikane(m): 3:55am On Sep 21, 2012
No one talks of how truckloads of people were killed by crusaders in the name of christianity and people are here acting holier than thou.

Stop this gawddamn bullshyt! People are doing barbaric acts and hiding behind religion. Whether muslim or christian, na today e start?

Mtchew!
Re: Q by BetaThings: 3:56am On Sep 21, 2012
salt 1:
Thank you my brother.
Moslems have the monopoly of insulting every other person, but once an obscure person says aomething negative about their religion, it is not only that person that should suffer but their whole country, not even the perpetrators' country. Why destroy your own house to spite someone one million kilometres from you? They don't see it as anything. An American makes a rubbish film and Libyans bomb their own country over it as if the American govt commissioned the film. "My religion is a religion of peace. But if you don't believe, then I will kill you".

This thread is about correction of a false tale about Islam. That means the original was from christians and now the rebuttal has being taken over by christians to malign Islam

Monopoly? That patent is held by christian
Check Nairaland and see the number of threads opened by christians to denigrate Islam. How many of such do you see from Muslims
There are countless threads opened by christians to praise themselves; muslims hardly pay attention. But Muslims are not afforded that luxury
Christians would score nearly 100% on Interloper index
Re: Q by BetaThings: 4:03am On Sep 21, 2012
salt 1:
Moslems love Jesus and Moses but hate their followers? very absurd. Saudi Arabian textbooks are teaching eighth graders that "the apes are Jews, the people of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christians, the infidels of the communion of Jesus"

No sane muslim insults Jesus (PBUH). But Christians insult Mohammed (PBUH). So most christians are unlike Jesus (PBUH). So Muslims can distinguish between the two. It does not mean hate. The hatred of muslims by christians is chilling. Look around Nairaland. While condemning the attacks by extremists (which I do condemn too) following the anti-islam film, no christian volunterred that that film was in poor taste. Focus was just on condemning muslims

BTW - can you show me any incident of muslims publishing films, cartoons etc critical of Jesus (PBUH)?
Re: Q by BetaThings: 4:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Soul_caine:

you call someone's scripture fake thereby insulting his faith, if he had insulted the quran well....

A religion that teaches fighting instead of peace making is "mature" am sure but that does not give you the right to insult someone else's. I was born abdulkadir the grandson of an imam but am no longer a muslim neither is any member of my family except my dad. That does not give me the right to insult what he has chosen to believe, the funny thing is my muslim friend about to write an exam called me and asked i pray for him. I am going to be insulted by muslims on this thread and i'll read it and smile because the truth is i care less about what any body thinks but my GOD and he says "make peace with all men" and i do just that.

1. Show me any christian country that does not have an army
2. Show me the number of wars started by muslims compared to those started by christians
Your religion does not teach fighting, yet you are never out of conflict - starting it, fueling it, spreading intrigue etc. There is no war that is fought without christians having a hand in it - aggressor, instigator, mercenary, adviser, arm supplier etc

And do you think any muslims care about you and your fake "muslim" friend? The yardstick for steadfastness is now this anonymous and misguided "muslim" friend of yours? Any muslim who asks a christian to pray for him does not know what he is doing! I don't want it and don't allow a christian to pray for me. It gets me no blessing but anger of Allah. You should know why. A muslim is supposed to pray directly to God, not to an emissary, intermediary, intercessor. It is basic. As soon as a Christian says "In Jesus name", a muslim is out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Q by ayeeshatu: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2012
Halo,has any1 tkn his or her tym 2 read dix text?dis guys name is kwabina Daniels.2 me,evn if he is a muslim or christian,I don't tink he derserves 2 b 1...cux 2 me he is crucial nd has no hrt.Hw cn he b dis wickd 2 crucify a cat.its obvious he is a pagan,cux its only pagans dat treat animals d way he did.So pls u guys shud stp d arguemnt of been a muslim or christian.Lakum dini kum wa liyyad din.Evry1 ix entittld 2 his religion.
Re: Q by bigboss80s(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2012
I cannot believe all the things I'm reading. This topic is totally pointless. I have had this picture on my blackberry for about a year now. I wonder who the malicious person is manufacturing this FAKE gist about this being a picture of Muslims trying to mock Christians. It is total BOLLOCKS! I have had this picture on my phone forever. Why are people so evil, inciting hatred? This is just unfortunate...
Re: Q by maclatunji: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
bigboss80s: I cannot believe all the things I'm reading. This topic is totally pointless. I have had this picture on my blackberry for about a year now. I wonder who the malicious person is manufacturing this FAKE gist about this being a picture of Muslims trying to mock Christians. It is total BOLLOCKS! I have had this picture on my phone forever. Why are people so evil, inciting hatred? This is just unfortunate...

Welcome to the new world my brother. You have mass communication tools in the hands of the unwise, things like this are sadly expected to be more common in the future.
Re: Q by kandiikane(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maclatunji, you should release that post by infolekan. Everyone has the right to air their opinion even if you don't like what they are saying.
Re: Q by maclatunji: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
kandiikane: Maclatunji, you should release that post by infolekan. Everyone has the right to air their opinion even if you don't like what they are saying.

He used a form of the F-word. I have told him. He can modify it accordingly and repost. You think I hid it because I don't like what be says? You're wrong. I only require decency.

You should understand that.
Re: Q by lorddannie: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
jcmi: The battle is the Lords,we don't fight For our God he fight for us. May God show dem mercy.
they are fighting and killing for the dead
Re: Q by kandiikane(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
maclatunji:

He used a form of the F-word. I have told him. He can modify it accordingly and repost. You think I hid it because I don't like what be says? You're wrong. I only require decency.

You should understand that.

Right...
Re: Q by boobfan: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2012
LagosShia:

I'm impressed by your indepth knowledge and analysis.

Based on all this vast knowledge of yours,do you know where the psychiatric in yaba is? You honestly need an urgent visit.

Which ward(s) are you currently occupying?
Re: Q by bakila: 2:21am On Sep 22, 2012
Austine.E:
...does it make any difference if the guys are from Ghana or Nigeria,one thing for sure is that they are muslims!Christians as we know,will nt lift there hands against anybody or any form of protest cos we know,'the battle is the lord',nt for us to do!come to think of it,the man that made the blasphemous video of Mohammed,is from Egypt a muslim country!
Hmm na wa for this man.
Re: Q by Johnny(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2012
abdulstech: Can the moderator moves this to the front page. Now that the truth was unveil, dont sneak it behind da scene

What‘s the truth??This article has not been able to tell us why those boys “crucified“ the cat!
Re: Q by salt1: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
BetaThings:

No sane muslim insults Jesus (PBUH). But Christians insult Mohammed (PBUH). So most christians are unlike Jesus (PBUH). So Muslims can distinguish between the two. It does not mean hate. The hatred of muslims by christians is chilling. Look around Nairaland. While condemning the attacks by extremists (which I do condemn too) following the anti-islam film, no christian volunterred that that film was in poor taste. Focus was just on condemning muslims

BTW - can you show me any incident of muslims publishing films, cartoons etc critical of Jesus (PBUH)?

My dear, the film is trash but the reaction by the muslim community would have been justifiably if the film was commissioned by the American govt. But to kill people in ur own country and destroy your houses because of the action of one foolish individual who produced a low-rate film, doesn't sound at all rational.
Somebody ( a fool at that) portrays your founder as being violent and you actually react with violence. Does it sound right? Does that not validate the film-maker's claim? I am sure that many of the people rioting over the film have not seen it. If a madman challenges you to a fight and you agree, everybody concludes that you too are a mad man.
The second fallacy is to tag as xtians those who have openly distanced themselves from the faith. How can u classify atheists, free thinkers, modernists as xtian?
No I haven't seen any Moslem making films of Jesus. I won't even be bothered if they did. I haven't set eyes on all the horrible films they make of Him because I really do not care. There are more impt issues
Re: Q by BetaThings: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2012
salt 1:

My dear, the film is trash but the reaction by the muslim community would have been justifiably if the film was commissioned by the American govt. But to kill people in ur own country and destroy your houses because of the action of one foolish individual who produced a low-rate film, doesn't sound at all rational.
Somebody ( a fool at that) portrays your founder as being violent and you actually react with violence. Does it sound right? Does that not validate the film-maker's claim? I am sure that many of the people rioting over the film have not seen it. If a madman challenges you to a fight and you agree, everybody concludes that you too are a mad man.
The second fallacy is to tag as xtians those who have openly distanced themselves from the faith. How can u classify atheists, free thinkers, modernists as xtian?
No I haven't seen any Moslem making films of Jesus. I won't even be bothered if they did. I haven't set eyes on all the horrible films they make of Him because I really do not care. There are more impt issues

Are you not guilty of what you are accusing me of? I called those rioters extremists and I say I condemn the killings too. Read my post again
Islam was not founded by Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Islam was handed over to all Prophets (AS) by Allah. Muslims don't worship Muhammed (PBUH)
I don't really have any basis to criticise atheists, freethinkers because their positions keep changing. I can never try to catch the wind with my hand.The only thing that is certain si that they mostly oppose position taken by Christians and Muslims. To the extent that they mostly disagree with some established position, their thinking is circumscribed and not free. I mean if I pick head, a free thinker will mostly likely pick tail - he is not that free really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam / Are They Now Emulating Muslims? / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.