Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Your Opinion About The Recent Release Of An Anti-islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Your Opinion About The Recent Release Of An Anti-islam (671 Views)

Mosque Offer Tea To Protesting Anti-Islam Group / New Documentary On The Prophet (s) In Response To Anti-Islam Film / "Anti-Islam Film Signals New Campaign Against Islam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion About The Recent Release Of An Anti-islam by iyknaz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
[color=][/color]I'm sure you are all aware of the crisis that has erupted in most muslim countries following the release of a movie that is believed to have insulted the Prophet Mohammed. Most muslims believe that such a movie should be banned, hence the violent demonstrations. The American government on the other hand, have described these recent demostrations as an excuse to attack America. America has however refused to comment on the controvercial "anti-islam" movie. My big question is this: should muslims always act violently whenever they feel their religion is insulted? I'm sure you are all aware of the crisis that has erupted in most muslim countries following the release of a movie that is believed to have insulted the Prophet Mohammed. Most muslims believe that such a movie should be banned, hence the violent demonstrations. The American government on the other hand, have described these recent demostrations as an excuse to attack America. America has however refused to comment on the controvercial "anti-islam" movie. My big question is this: should muslims always act violently whenever they feel their religion is insulted? I'm sure you are all aware of the crisis that has erupted in most muslim countries following the release of a movie that is believed to have insulted the Prophet Mohammed. Most muslims believe that such a movie should be banned, hence the violent demonstrations. The American government on the other hand, have described these recent demostrations as an excuse to attack America. America has however refused to comment on the controvercial "anti-islam" movie. My big question is this: should muslims always act violently whenever they feel their religion is insulted?

(1) (Reply)

The Need For More Muslim Burial Grounds In Lagos State / Saudi Salafi/Wahhabi Cleric Calls For Savage Killing Of Shia Women And Children / What Isthe Meaning Of These Hadith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.