Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Repaying The Blasphemy. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Repaying The Blasphemy. (727 Views)

Nigeria Riot Over 'blasphemy' Against Islam's Prophet / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy / Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repaying The Blasphemy. by Abujabir24: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
I really don't know how to start this. But muslims in the house please confirm this story. I heard the building that was used to produced the movie against the blasphemy of the Prophet has been destroyed miraculously. I have checked possible news station but couldn't find it. A friend of mine sent me the picture of the building so I don't know if anyone has seen the picture or not but the picture is here.

Re: Repaying The Blasphemy. by LagosShia: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
What is inscribed in arabic on the picture you attached is saying that the cinema where the offensive movie was to be played got destroyed miraculously.and that orders were given to ensure a total media blackout on the incident.

I really don't know how true this is.but I've also previously read about a miraculous punishment for the danish publisher of the cartoons.whether this is all wishful thinking or real is difficult if not impossible to tell.I wouldn't doubt the possibility of such miracles but I cannot confirm if they're true.
Re: Repaying The Blasphemy. by ParisLove1: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Photoshopped + wishful thinking. You really think Allah can pull a stunt like that? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Read The Qur'an??? / "As A Muslim, I Condemn Ebola." Reddit Muslims Make Fun Of Common Reactions / Islamic Poetry Anthology/ Submission Entries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.